ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) acknowledgement dated on 4th April .Am I safe?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

esmsi

FLR(M) acknowledgement dated on 4th April .Am I safe?

Post by esmsi » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:53 pm

My wife ,came 2008, flr(M) acknowledgement received yesterday dated on 4th April 2014.

I am now ILR 10 years rule(Student-psw -tier1 ).

If my wife flr(M) approved ,can I apply set(M) directly ?

theprideofpak

Re: FLR(M) acknowledgement dated on 4th April .Am I safe?

Post by theprideofpak » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:32 pm

Your date of application is the date when you post the application and not the date they receive it. As an example I went for PEO appointment on the day my visa was expiring but case worker didnt accept my application for some reason and I asked him that I would overstay, but he said that if you post your application today it will be in time application. I sent my wife's FLR (M) on 4th April and they received it on 7th. So hopefully mine will be before 6th april application as well...

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: FLR(M) acknowledgement dated on 4th April .Am I safe?

Post by Amber » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:45 pm

So far as your application was posted before 6 April 2014 (proof of postage) and the PBS dep was a PBS dep prior to July 2012, they will have transitional protection under Part 8. Thus, can apply to settle as soon as FLR(M) is granted so far as they satisfy the probationary period taking into consideration the time as a PBS dep and FLR(M) [287(a)(i)(d)]. B1 English and LIUK required for SET(M).
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.