ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change to reporting time at immigration center (UKBA)

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

67matu
Newly Registered

Change to reporting time at immigration center (UKBA)

Post by 67matu » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:03 pm

I have been reporting regularly at reporting center at Eaton in Hounslow every month for since January 2010. In July 2013 I was arrested and detained at Colnbrooks IRC. I changed my solicitor and my new solicitor found out that the solicitor that I had before did not deal with my case well and there were some evidence that I should have used for my case. My solicitor file a JR at the high court. I was release in December 2013 and asked to be reporting every month, which I have been doing.This month April, when I went to report, instead of them stamping for me to report in May, they stamped I report in June. I just do not know the reason for skipping May until June?