ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Self Assessment Summary

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ali_Raza_2244

Self Assessment Summary

Post by Ali_Raza_2244 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:11 pm

Hi Friends,

I have a very small query could you please advise when we submit PBS Self Assessment Summary for Settlement, Does that mean same one which is used for Tier 1 Extensions or there is another one for ILR.

The reason is, at the end of Tier 1 summary it says

You appear to have enough points to apply for permission to stay in the UK (known as 'leave to remain') under Tier 1 (General). To read more information about making an application and to download the application form go to the application form section (opens in a new window).

If you are assessing for a settlement application you should refer to Tier 1 (General) Settlement (opens in a new window) to see if you have enough points.

There is no such pbs calculator opens in the new windows can you please advise if there is PBS calculator for ILR or there is only 1 calculator that is Tier 1 if yes what should i do with the maintainence funds points

Regards
Ali

mkazimhyobo

Re: Self Assessment Summary

Post by mkazimhyobo » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:23 am

Ali_Raza_2244

Post by Ali_Raza_2244 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:49 pm

Thanks for the reference much appreciated

yetis
Newly Registered

Post by yetis » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:31 pm

Hi,
I have a quick question about PBS self assessment.

Could Tier2 G visa holder use this summary results,associated with a very old IELTS result, as a proof of English language? From the drop-down menu, I couldn't see any option for ILR. Please advice. thanks!
mkazimhyobo wrote:Your answer is under Q38.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... 79378.html