ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Safikazmi12

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Safikazmi12 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:50 pm

Got a reply from new email service about my visa application,

Dear Kazmi
Thank you for contacting the UK Visa & Immigrations international enquiry service. In regards to the current status of your visa application process, I can only tell you that your application is on the process to be assessed by a case worker. Furthermore, you can find more information about the application processing time from the link provided below http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... rocessing- times/ We hope that this has answered your query. For any further details or should you need to contact us again please refer to our website at http://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/ Kind regards, Lee UKVI
MY TIMELINE:
APPLICATION DATE: 20 JANUARY 2014 (ISLAMABAD)
RFC: Visa Granted on 23-09-2014

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:35 pm

Safikazmi12 wrote:Got a reply from new email service about my visa application,

Dear Kazmi
Thank you for contacting the UK Visa & Immigrations international enquiry service. In regards to the current status of your visa application process, I can only tell you that your application is on the process to be assessed by a case worker. Furthermore, you can find more information about the application processing time from the link provided below http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... rocessing- times/ We hope that this has answered your query. For any further details or should you need to contact us again please refer to our website at http://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/ Kind regards, Lee UKVI
I thought an ECO Entry Clearance Officer assesses our applications.
Or maybe caseworker first and then an ECO.
Anybody else shed some light on this.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:12 pm

ss82 wrote:This web chat is totally bogus!!

They just sent me a text and email for RFC!

RONZ i applied on 28/11/2013
Hey wat was ur outcome?????
1st application:applied nov 2012
Refused: Feb 2013

2nd application:applied oct 2013
Refused:sept 2014

Appeal submitted 26th sept......

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:34 pm

RZ Girl wrote:
ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Saf and everyone

I received an email reply stating that they looked at the additional documents alond side our existing application and that they cannot conclude the decision based on additional documents they received. They also mentioned that our application will be on hold until the courts decision.

What the hell does this suppose to mean? I showed that i earn over the income threshold, why do they still need to wait for court decision to conclude decision?

Saf looks like im in the same boat as you. After all our cases are very similar.
To always hope , saf n everyone i got this email in the morning am not sure if its real or a computer generated email
Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigrations International enquiry service. The decision has been made. You will have the notification shortly. We hope that this has answered your query. For any further details, or should you need to contact us again please refer to our website at https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com Regards Jong UKVI International Enquiry Service
Any idea?
TO RZ Girl

Thats great news, but i wouldnt trust them until you hear from them. I really hope you hear something from them soon. Would give us a little hope for all of us on hold.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:40 pm

tallojani wrote:To Alwayshope,

If you had a gap in employment or a shortfall in your payslip then you are put on hold, I am sure you know this. Point is that there is no such evidence that you can provide to convince BHC of the gap you had.

Like someone said if you have 12 months continuous payslips then you should reapply, making sure you meet all the other criteria's in the list. It seems pointless to be waiting, may Allah swt make it easy for you and all the others.
As i was self employed i had to show 12 months statements. I had a gap because i went abroad for 4 months. I know my mistake, but i did earn above there income threshold and i had tax paid to prove this. They should atleast inform us what the reason is, so we dont repeat the mistake again.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:44 pm

saf786 wrote:To ALWAYSHOPE

I got the same reply few months ago.. That's also what's stopping me from reapplying at this stage, what if they put me in hold again ?
My solicitor had said that his going to write a letter to them to argue the fact that I am earning this and prove that it is on going and also going to add some documents as proof. People have said that they won't consider it but it just something I want to try... No harm ... I plan to wait a little while more for a outcome .. So I'm goin to leave my case where it is ATM ...and just keep praying we hear something soon
Its pathetic they should atleast say what reason were on hold. I would have understood if i didnt show i earn above income threshold, but as i did i dont know wether i am put on hold because i went abroad or whether because i didnt have money out transactions, only money in my bank statements because i had cash in hand.

Honestly i dont know what to do. I wish i had some sort of sign which path to take.

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:50 pm

shah1991 wrote:selaam alai kum,

Can any one tell me please how would you know if they have accepted your additional documents and how long does it take for them to reply after sending them additional documents? they requested for an acca letter my acc wasn't acca and unaudited accounts for business. or should i call them if they have received it or not?

i submitted visa on 08/11/2013 and got a reply for addtional documents on 19/03/2014.

Thanks
After submitting further documents, if you get RFC message early like in the first 3 weeks then it sounds positive. However if you dont hear anything until after 2 months, then im afraid it doesnt look good.

Having wrote this i remember someone on this forum who had RFC message after 6 weeks and they had positive outcome !

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:48 am

Asalam o Alikum.

Could someone please shed some light on an issue my friend has. She was checking the payments that have been going into her account every week but just realised in December she was not paid into her account due to a technical error from the employers account and the bank.
However she does have the wage slip and the employer gave her cash in hand for that 1 week. But the issue now is that she is going to apply for her husbnds visa but is scared incse that 1 weeks wage not going into her account will affect her?

Does anyone know what would be the best thing to do? Get a letter from employer explaining what happened and show that the wage slip is also there proving she did get paid cash in hand instead?
Or
Should the employer pay her twice in 1 week (she gets paid weekly) n state in a letter that it was a rectification of the error in december?

Any advice would be appreciated!
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:05 pm

HELLO786 wrote:Asalam o Alikum.

Could someone please shed some light on an issue my friend has. She was checking the payments that have been going into her account every week but just realised in December she was not paid into her account due to a technical error from the employers account and the bank.
However she does have the wage slip and the employer gave her cash in hand for that 1 week. But the issue now is that she is going to apply for her husbnds visa but is scared incse that 1 weeks wage not going into her account will affect her?

Does anyone know what would be the best thing to do? Get a letter from employer explaining what happened and show that the wage slip is also there proving she did get paid cash in hand instead?
Or
Should the employer pay her twice in 1 week (she gets paid weekly) n state in a letter that it was a rectification of the error in december?

Well, this would be a problem as I suspect the ECO then would think she went out of employment, so has not been in continuous employment for the 6 months she is required to by the rules of CAT A if she is applying with that. The reason I say this is that the ECO may think all payments have gone fine before/after why has it messed up for one particular month?

Having said that, if it was me, I'd get a letter stating that it was a technical error from the employer and get paid twice in one week, with another letter stating the reason why she is being paid twice in one week.

If she has put the cash in hand money in the account for the month of december, then I would think there is no point being paid twice in one week because the payslip will prove the amount she has put in. Plus the payslip will also show the tax taken on the amount.

The p60 will also prove the amount she has got when they add it up/and the taxes paid for her employment.

Not sure what else to make of it, but I'm sure someone with more information on the matter will advise better then I have.

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:26 pm

prayforus wrote:

Or

Well, this would be a problem as I suspect the ECO then would think she went out of employment, so has not been in continuous employment for the 6 months she is required to by the rules of CAT A if she is applying with that. The reason I say this is that the ECO may think all payments have gone fine before/after why has it messed up for one particular month?

Having said that, if it was me, I'd get a letter stating that it was a technical error from the employer and get paid twice in one week, with another letter stating the reason why she is being paid twice in one week.

If she has put the cash in hand money in the account for the month of december, then I would think there is no point being paid twice in one week because the payslip will prove the amount she has put in. Plus the payslip will also show the tax taken on the amount.

The p60 will also prove the amount she has got when they add it up/and the taxes paid for her employment.

Not sure what else to make of it, but I'm sure someone with more information on the matter will advise better then I have.
Yeah i understand what you mean, she didnt put the cash into her account dont think she realised it would have been best to do that. It is only one week and she did get the pay slip for it which shows tax being deducted etc but as you said even that 1 week break in money going into account can be crucial.

I was pretty sure i had seen someone on this forum that had a similuar issue and got paid tiwce instead in another week to make up for the 1 week money not going into account..
Applied online 15/9/15

shah1991

Post by shah1991 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:37 pm

Thank you for your replies sister [quote="aneesa786"] and [quote="ALWAYSHOPE"] they asked for the documents to be sent in three weeks i sent it within three weeks but by the time it go to them it was over 3 weeks. I just hope they accept it i am tired of all this. i emailed them aswell just to make sure for a confirmation....

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:46 pm

HELLO786 wrote:
prayforus wrote:

Or

Yeah i understand what you mean, she didnt put the cash into her account dont think she realised it would have been best to do that. It is only one week and she did get the pay slip for it which shows tax being deducted etc but as you said even that 1 week break in money going into account can be crucial.

I was pretty sure i had seen someone on this forum that had a similuar issue and got paid tiwce instead in another week to make up for the 1 week money not going into account..

Well because it was before application submission date, just get her to get her employer to pay twice in a week. Get a letter stating that it was for the week of december where she wasn't paid due to technical error. Make sure the employer signs/stamps it and it should be ok. MAKE SURE she submits this letter twice with her application and photocopy everything she submits. The BHC are known to 'lose' documents.

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:50 pm

In shaa Allah! Thanks for the advice!
Applied online 15/9/15

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:01 pm

It's also worth mentioning that the technical error came apparent now. The ECO may think that why has it taken since december for the employer to pay twice in a week. It just avoids any room for questioning/doubting the legitimacy of the employment.

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:04 pm

prayforus wrote:It's also worth mentioning that the technical error came apparent now. The ECO may think that why has it taken since december for the employer to pay twice in a week. It just avoids any room for questioning/doubting the legitimacy of the employment.

Yeah i understand,
We also posted on another forum (expat forum) but the moderator replied that the fact 1 week pay wasnt deposited in the account will
Applied online 15/9/15

mooty

Post by mooty » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:49 pm

Can we avail Priority Settlement visa service by paying extra £300 in Pakistan?

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:53 pm

Mooty, paying for the spouse visa application is now done online by credit/debit card if I remember correctly. Not sure if you can pay in person anymore at the application centre.

mooty

Post by mooty » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:40 pm

I am asking the above question in relation to the recently announcement about priority services. It's being offered by Gerry in US. I am not sure about the similar service in Pakistan

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:06 pm

shah1991 wrote:Thank you for your replies sister
aneesa786 wrote: and
ALWAYSHOPE wrote: they asked for the documents to be sent in three weeks i sent it within three weeks but by the time it go to them it was over 3 weeks. I just hope they accept it i am tired of all this. i emailed them aswell just to make sure for a confirmation....
Hopefully they will accept it, but think of a good excuse encase they want a reason why you didnt sent them on time. Surely they cant be that harsh. I genuinely think they will look at them even though they received them late.

Good luck. Insha Allah your documents will be accepted.

msohailsarwar1
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by msohailsarwar1 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:13 pm

mooty wrote:Can we avail Priority Settlement visa service by paying extra £300 in Pakistan?
yes you can, its been started from 6 April, if you go on UKBA website, you have to pay extra

£100 For non settlement visa 3-6 days processing time
£300 For settlement visa 3-6 days processing time
£600 For settlement Visa 24 Hours to 36 Hours Processing Time

nau635

Post by nau635 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:24 pm

msohailsarwar1 wrote:
mooty wrote:Can we avail Priority Settlement visa service by paying extra £300 in Pakistan?
yes you can, its been started from 6 April, if you go on UKBA website, you have to pay extra

£100 For non settlement visa 3-6 days processing time
£300 For settlement visa 3-6 days processing time
£600 For settlement Visa 24 Hours to 36 Hours Processing Time
Doesn't it say varies with location.is it really available in Pakistan too, I thought its in few other countries not in Pakistan. Has anyone tried the priority spouse visa service?comments wanted on it.

mooty

Post by mooty » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:39 pm

I couldn't find any link on Gerry's website. I really doubt that it's available in Pakistan. I have tried really hard to find the link on the their website, it doesn't say anywhere that it is available in Pakistan. Can someone shed more light on this please?

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:16 pm

mooty wrote:I couldn't find any link on Gerry's website. I really doubt that it's available in Pakistan. I have tried really hard to find the link on the their website, it doesn't say anywhere that it is available in Pakistan. Can someone shed more light on this please?
https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/ShoppingCar ... ation.aspx
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

mooty

Post by mooty » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:55 pm

I am familiar with this URL but there is no specific indication that this priority service is available in Pakistan on this link either.

mooty

Post by mooty » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:55 pm

I am familiar with this URL but there is no specific indication that this priority service is available in Pakistan on this link either.