ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

God's Authority

Re: FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Post by God's Authority » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:11 am

Thank you so much dear Naba, God bless you hon. Nilemarques, am humbled by such kind words, God bless you.
Believe, words fail me. Where do I even start from? It has been a great honour and priviledge to know you even though not in person. Thank you so much for all your support. My success story would not be so much glamorous lol without your support. God bless you loads. Sorry didn't mean to embarrass you with so much praises, just speaking the truth. God bless you.

I am still part of the family and will keep saying my prayers for other members of the family still waiting on God. He has no choice but to come through for us. Good news awaits the rest of us real soon,amen. X

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:23 am

[quote="es2013"][quote="God's Authority"]Hello everyone.
To the glory of God and with a heart of gratitude to God and not forgetting to give honour to whom honour is due.
I recieved my BRP yesterday. Still yet to come to terms with this reality but glory to God again and honour to whom honour is due. Thanks everyone for all your support. Believe,Dapsonlee,Verbina,Nilemarques,Seneca,Naba... OMG!!! Cannot believe I cannot remember the name of other members of this wonderful family. Please don't be angry if I missed your name, Fish brain forgetful me, Keisha, you are not forgotten babes. Thank you all. What wonderful support you all have been and continued to be. The Lord will continue to raise helpers unto you ALWAYS. I might not have met you but I love you all with the love of God. I could go on and on but believe me I am grateful to God to have known you all on this forum. Someday we will be privileged to perhaps meet and rejoice together by the grace of God.

Wow God's authority Big congratulations to you and your family.i wish you all the best take good care of the baby
Your expectation will manifest very soon

rina
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rina » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:28 pm

God's Authority wrote:Hello everyone.
To the glory of God and with a heart of gratitude to God and not forgetting to give honour to whom honour is due.
I recieved my BRP yesterday. Still yet to come to terms with this reality but glory to God again and honour to whom honour is due. Thanks everyone for all your support. Believe,Dapsonlee,Verbina,Nilemarques,Seneca,Naba... OMG!!! Cannot believe I cannot remember the name of other members of this wonderful family. Please don't be angry if I missed your name, Fish brain forgetful me, Keisha, you are not forgotten babes. Thank you all. What wonderful support you all have been and continued to be. The Lord will continue to raise helpers unto you ALWAYS. I might not have met you but I love you all with the love of God. I could go on and on but believe me I am grateful to God to have known you all on this forum. Someday we will be privileged to perhaps meet and rejoice together by the grace of God.

Thank you all and God bless xxx
Congratulations you have a testimony to spread to the world for his work has come to pass. May God continue to bless you as your new journey begins so enjoy dear. :D

bsmith13

Post by bsmith13 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:50 pm

Hello everyone,

Congrats to God's authority and everyone that has been granted and for those of us waiting God will sort us out in the year 2014.

Please I would like to find out what it means if the HO are replying to a PAP and still claiming they want to stick to their refusal. What next should be done and is there still a hope for the person, I know it's only God that can do it. Have been here for 11 years came at the age of 13 and I have no relatives back in my home country as all my close family are all in the UK. Thanks

rina
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rina » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:24 pm

bsmith13 wrote:Hello everyone,

Congrats to God's authority and everyone that has been granted and for those of us waiting God will sort us out in the year 2014.

Please I would like to find out what it means if the HO are replying to a PAP and still claiming they want to stick to their refusal. What next should be done and is there still a hope for the person, I know it's only God that can do it. Have been here for 11 years came at the age of 13 and I have no relatives back in my home country as all my close family are all in the UK. Thanks
Had same answer with PAP so I went for JR. Just go for it....

ThisYear

Post by ThisYear » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:12 pm

Oh my Lord! !!!! Finally God's Authority! ! Whoop whoop!
Congrats babe, all the very best to your family.

God's Authority wrote:Hello everyone.

Thank you all and God bless xxx
FLR(O) private life/parent of BC
App sub - Feb2012
Contact HO - Feb2013
Further info requested - Apr2013
Decision - Refused Nov2013
JR - Dec2013
JR withdrawn - Mar 2014
JR Sealed - Jun 2014
Granted - Aug 2014

summer2013

Post by summer2013 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:15 pm

hello family forum
God's Authority Congratulations Honey!!! Have a happy life afterwards. You deserved it!!

I'm happy to share with you and with everyone on this forum who has contributed toward my success

Me and my family have BEEN GRANTED LEAVE TO REMAIN
I wanted to say a massive THANKYOU to all of you!!!

Here I found encouragement and support on my week moments, I learned a lot from many of your experiences.

for all of those who dont remember this is my story:

after 12 month of waiting our Flr0 application was refused on August 2013. Appeal was lodged sometimes in October 2013. January 2014 we were asked to withdraw the JR for reconsideration. March asked for Biometrics
and now Granted.

To everyone waiting please remain strong your day will come too. Keep faith, GOD is GREAT!! It has been a very long battle with the Home Office but now we are happy that it's all over.

I still cannot believe it yet,it feels abnormal this situation with as, looks like we cannot cope it been normal :lol: after such a long time we are free to plan, travel and work :D . replacing solisitors fee with flying tickets a great thing!!
Last edited by summer2013 on Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FLR(O) send: 17/08/2012 (7 yrs rule)
Bio done: 14/02/2013
Decision: Refused with no right of Appeal

God's Authority

Post by God's Authority » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:02 pm

Kukuwife, This year, Rina Bsmith, waoh!!! Thank you so much my wonderful people. God is indeed great. Indeed there is nothing too difficult to God, he can do all things. I'd be here to rejoice with you too soon, amen. Thank you so much for the support sso far. Am grateful to you all. God bless.
Summer 2013, where have you been? Thank you so much for the kind words. God bless you dear. Am grateful for your support plus the congratulations are surely in order. Wish you the best for the future. God bless your family.

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:08 pm

summer2013 wrote:hello family forum
God's Authority Congratulations Honey!!! Have a happy life afterwards. You deserved it!!

I'm happy to share with you and with everyone on this forum who has contributed toward my success
WE HAVE BEEN GRANTED TOO.

Here I found encouragement and support on my week moments, I learned a lot from many of your experiences.

after 12 month of waiting our Flr0 application was refused on August 2013. Appeal was lodged sometimes in October 2013. January 2014 we were asked to withdraw the JR for reconsideration. March asked for Biometrics
and now Granted.

To everyone waiting please remain strong your day will come too. Keep faith, GOD is GREAT!! It has been a very long battle with the Home Office but now we are happy that it's all over.

I still cannot believe it yet,it feels abnormal this situation with as, looks like we cannot cope it been normal :lol: after such a long time we are free to plan, travel and work :D . replacing solisitors fee with flying tickets a great thing!!

Congratulations summer2013, first it was God's Authourity and now you. I believe the tide is turning and they say "when it rains, it pours". I believe this is the rain and freedom has started pouring out. God bless you and your family summer2013 and wishing you and your family Goodluck with your new found freedom. :)

evie233
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by evie233 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:35 pm

and now Granted.

Oh summer 2013.. Thank God! You made it! Another good news this week... Please hope u will keep coming back to help others too...

summer2013

Post by summer2013 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:59 pm

thankyou guys for your wishes. dapsonlee yours is around the corner!! evie233 i would love to be as much helpful as i can to others. Feel free to ask ill be happy to answer any question.
FLR(O) send: 17/08/2012 (7 yrs rule)
Bio done: 14/02/2013
Decision: Refused with no right of Appeal

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:41 pm

owo!!!!!!@summer2013 big big congratulation!!! what a day!!! big relief now @summer2013. Enjoy your freedom. Wishing you all the best for your life ahead. God Bless.

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:01 pm

bsmith13 wrote:Hello everyone,

bsmith13- rina has given the right answer. Don't wait any longer proceed straight for JR. You have better chance of winning. As soon as they receive your papers for JR it is likely they will withdraw and grant your leave to remain.

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:04 pm

and now Granted.

Great new of the year! Am so happy for you and your family. The Lord is Good he has done you and your family well, I join you in shouting Hallelujah Hallelujah Halleluyah

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:09 pm

dapsonlee - you are next to share the good news and so am I

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:16 pm

Kukuwife wrote:dapsonlee - you are next to share the good news and so am I
Kukuwife, thank you ever so much... I pray so in Jesus name.. We are victors already. And I await your good news which I know is on it's way to us already :)

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:42 am

Congrats to you and your family Summer2013. A victory well deserved! At last that long elusive freedom you have been yearning for is here. Good luck in your future plans. God is in charge and crafting his magic for each and everyone of you - I can't wait to congratulate you all soon if you are waiting or appealing, it will happen. Remain Blessed and keep believing
“I am not a saint unless you think a saint is a sinner who keeps trying"

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:36 am

[quote="summer2013"]hello family forum

and now Granted.

I still cannot believe it yet,it feels abnormal this situation with as, looks like we cannot cope it been normal :lol: after such a long time we are free to plan, travel and work :D . replacing solisitors fee with flying tickets a great thing!![/quote]

@Summer2013."Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us". Eph 3 v 20. To me that sums it all up!! Congratulations to you and you're family and may the good Lord continue to guide you in everything you do! Thank you for being a member of the forum family and for the the advice and guidance during the struggle!! I wish you well! BTW, I wanted to ask if you were an overstayer before you made the application. Thanks

bsmith13

Post by bsmith13 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:15 pm

majojo wrote:Hi and please time
Time
I want some one to at least reply to my post please. This is my story
I was on student visa applied to stay flro on spies as my wife ddntety 18600. I was refused. I have court date now.
I am currently working as I applied before my old visa expired and my company has allowed me to work whilst
Doing my appeal. Can I add my payslips to the appeal including my wife's own as it's only when u add that that's when we exceed the 18600. I have other things in our name together. And what should I expect at the court please some
One just give me some advice and any experience person
I got this for u, u can contact the person to find out more

Appeal Allowed Under Article 8
by dils4s » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:33 pm

HI every one.
My initial application was refused because me and my wife were not earning 18600 at the time of application but after 1 year my appeal is heard and me and my wife both earn more than 18600 upto todays date.
The judge dimissed my appeal under immigration rules but allowed my appeal under human rights.
Can some one please tell me what is going to happen next.
what sort of visa will i get,how long is it going to be and what would be my rights.i am so confused. please can some one elaborate.

ThisYear

Post by ThisYear » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:50 pm

Triple WHOOP!!!!! @Summer2013......I screamed when I saw your update.

Congrats...well deserved. Enjoy and best wishes to your family.

and now Granted.

FLR(O) private life/parent of BC
App sub - Feb2012
Contact HO - Feb2013
Further info requested - Apr2013
Decision - Refused Nov2013
JR - Dec2013
JR withdrawn - Mar 2014
JR Sealed - Jun 2014
Granted - Aug 2014

rina
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rina » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:56 pm

dapsonlee wrote:

and now Granted.

Congratulations summer2013, first it was God's Authourity and now you. I believe the tide is turning and they say "when it rains, it pours". I believe this is the rain and freedom has started pouring out. God bless you and your family summer2013 and wishing you and your family Goodluck with your new found freedom. :)
Congratulation Summer..my oh my this is 2 in a row.. You are right Dapo when it rains it pours and it is pouring right now. You are next in Jesus' name. Nice to see the old crew on here getting some good news. Praise God!!!!!

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:50 pm

rina wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:

and now Granted.

Congratulation Summer..my oh my this is 2 in a row.. You are right Dapo when it rains it pours and it is pouring right now. You are next in Jesus' name. Nice to see the old crew on here getting some good news. Praise God!!!!!

Amen Rina. I stand in faith with you to pray and hope that we all be transformed and propelled into claiming the promise land. :) happy Palm Sunday

CrystalNewbie
Mood:
Malawi

Post by CrystalNewbie » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:34 pm

congratulations @ summer2013 and Gods Authority....enjoy the freedom. Its good to hear some good news coming to people on this forum :D :D :D
summer2013 wrote:thankyou guys for your wishes. dapsonlee yours is around the corner!! evie233 i would love to be as much helpful as i can to others. Feel free to ask ill be happy to answer any question.

HiPriest
Newly Registered

Post by HiPriest » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:26 pm

Guys am sure my question has been answered before but I can't find the link to the thread.

can you switch from discretionary leave to spousal visa?

bsmith13

Post by bsmith13 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:45 pm

Congrats Summer 2013. Please can you shed more light on your JR process. Did the HO tell you they weren't reconsidering their decision when you did your PAP or you never got a response.

@Rina how far with you JR do you have decision on it or you're still waiting and when did you lodge yours please?