ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

INCOME PROOF IN INDIA - ADVICE NEEDED

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

knatarajan
Newly Registered

INCOME PROOF IN INDIA - ADVICE NEEDED

Post by knatarajan » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:24 am

Hi,

I have applied for my mother's Family visitor visa 4 months back. Due to not providing sufficient supporting documents for income in India the application got refused. I have submitted only one month bank statement with no further documents last time.

My father is not a salaried employee and he is a business man. I have now filed IT Returns for him following what happened last time also I made some deposit in to his name and my mother's name in last three months.

I am thinking of applying now. There is a property in my father's name. I am thinking of showing that the property is rented to me and I have paid a deposit for this and also paying rent on a monthly basis. This is in addition to providing Business Registration documents in my father's name who is running that business as well.

This time I could provide my father's bank statement (last 6 months), mother's FD deposit, Father business registration, IT Returns paper, Property document. However fear from the first failure is still lingering around.

I would appreciate your experience and advice on this matter of Tenancy Agreement.

Thanks, Kalirajan

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: INCOME PROOF IN INDIA - ADVICE NEEDED

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:35 am

There is a property in my father's name. I am thinking of showing that the property is rented to me and I have paid a deposit for this and also paying rent on a monthly basis.
Personally, I would avoid doing this as the question would be that how can you rent a property in another country when you are resident in the UK, in particular if the property is in your father's name?? Title deeds for the property should be enough.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

knatarajan
Newly Registered

Re: INCOME PROOF IN INDIA - ADVICE NEEDED

Post by knatarajan » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:42 pm

Thanks for the reply CR001