ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mooty

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by mooty » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:09 pm

it appeared that there is no priority service for settlement visas in pakistan. Priority service is being offered only for visit visa
Attachments
Screen Shot 2014-04-13 at 21.03.33.png
Screen Shot 2014-04-13 at 21.03.33.png (60.69 KiB) Viewed 1774 times

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:43 pm

mooty wrote:I am familiar with this URL but there is no specific indication that this priority service is available in Pakistan on this link either.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think when you ready to apply for visa you will find the country name and application center in this LInk, i have checked.it seems to me you are window shopper.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:01 pm

Priority visa service PAKISTAN
If you are making an application as a visitor, you can use our Priority Visa Service. This means that your application will be processed ahead of all others at every stage of the application process; it does not guarantee that your visa will be issued. For operational reasons we aim to process Priority Visa Service applications in 7-10 working days. This is significantly faster than our regular service, which is to process 90% of non-settlement applications within 15 working days.

The fee for the service is PKR 18,000 (inclusive of taxes) in addition to the visa application fee. We will not refund either the visa application fee or the Priority Visa fee if your application is refused or takes longer than stated to process. Please note that from 24 March 2014, in line with a global review of pricing, the fee for this service will be £100 (in addition to the visa fee).

STEP 1
Attachments
SET1.png
SET1.png (39.28 KiB) Viewed 1754 times
Last edited by zeeh on Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:02 pm

STEP 2
Attachments
SET2.png
SET2.png (44.18 KiB) Viewed 1753 times

KSAli

Post by KSAli » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:10 pm

^^^^ Thanks for posting this. Does that mean that people who will apply for spouse settlement visa can avail avail this service?
Applied (Karachi): 20th September 2013
Refused: 2nd April'14
Re-applied: 6th June'14
Refused: 21st Nov'14
Appealed: 8th Dec'14
Call from BHC & call in letter: 25th Feb'15
RFC: 10th March'15
Collected: 10th March'15
VISA STAMPED Alhumdulilah.

KSAli

Post by KSAli » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:11 pm

Just very curious as my visa got refused and I'll be re applying soon InshaAllah. I badly want the decision to b made as quikly as possible. I hve already waited so ling. dont hve the courage to wait for another 6 7 months. Please pray for me every1.

aneesa786

Post by aneesa786 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:19 pm

zeeh wrote:Priority visa service PAKISTAN
If you are making an application as a visitor+ SPOUSAL, you can use our Priority Visa Service. This means that your application will be processed ahead of all others at every stage of the application process; it does not guarantee that your visa will be issued. For operational reasons we aim to process Priority Visa Service applications in 7-10 working days. This is significantly faster than our regular service, which is to process 90% of non-settlement applications within 15 working days.

The fee for the service is PKR 18,000 (inclusive of taxes) in addition to the visa application fee. We will not refund either the visa application fee or the Priority Visa fee if your application is refused or takes longer than stated to process. Please note that from 24 March 2014, in line with a global review of pricing, the fee for this service will be £100 (in addition to the visa fee).

STEP 1
If you're quoting something please do not add your own words. The bold "+Spousal" are not included in the Gerrys website

http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/Pakistan/use ... ces.html#2
Last edited by aneesa786 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Centre: Islamabad
Online application: 20/12/13
Submitted: 30/12/13
Forwarded to ISB OC: 30/12/13
Under process at BHC : 13/01/14
Call for RFC: 24/06/14
Outcome: Visa Granted Alhamdulillah

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:19 pm

STEP 3
Attachments
SET3.png
SET3.png (56.78 KiB) Viewed 1743 times

akhan47

Post by akhan47 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:21 pm

aneesa786 wrote:
If you are making an application as a visitor+ SPOUSAL, you can use our Priority Visa Service. This means that your application will be processed ahead of all others at every stage of the application process; it does not guarantee that your visa will be issued. For operational reasons we aim to process Priority Visa Service applications in 7-10 working days. This is significantly faster than our regular service, which is to process 90% of non-settlement applications within 15 working days.

STEP 1
If you're quoting something please do not add your own words. The bold "+Spousal" are not included in the Gerrys website
It's misleading because in the description it only mentions visitor, however, if you select that your application is for settlement wife, and you are a new applicant, you are still able to pay for a priority service...
Applied in Islamabad: 03/07/12
Refused: 14/11/12
Appealed: 26/11/12
Court Date: 02/09/2013
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Re-applied in Islamabad: 20/01/2014
Refused: 15/09/14
Court Date: 09/05/2015
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

KSAli

Post by KSAli » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:28 pm

So does that mean that only new applicants can use this service. What abt someone who was refused a visa? :?

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:31 pm

aneesa786 wrote:

STEP 1

http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/Pakistan/use ... ces.html#2
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WELL YOU CAN IGNORE IT. I JUST TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE WHO THINK THIS SERVICE IS ONLY FOR VISITOR VISA .

aneesa786

Post by aneesa786 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:32 pm

akhan47 wrote:
aneesa786 wrote:

STEP 1
It's misleading because in the description it only mentions visitor, however, if you select that your application is for settlement wife, and you are a new applicant, you are still able to pay for a priority service...
That's fair enough. But people want factual information on this forum and quoting things whilst adding words is also misleading so was just making a kind request

KSAli

Post by KSAli » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:34 pm

KSAli wrote:So does that mean that only new applicants can use this service. What abt someone who was refused a visa? :?
plz reply

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:36 pm

KSAli wrote:
KSAli wrote:So does that mean that only new applicants can use this service. What abt someone who was refused a visa? :?
plz reply
you can choose it. but

You should be aware that you may experience extended processing times if any of the following factors apply, if you have:

previously been refused a visa for the UK, and/or;
previously been refused leave to enter the UK, and/or;
previously been deported, removed, or otherwise required to leave the UK, and/or;
overstayed a period of leave in the UK, and/or;
been refused leave to remain in the UK by the Home Office, and/or;
been refused a visa for Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United States of America or the Schengen countries, and/or;
been convicted of a criminal offence in any country.

KSAli

Post by KSAli » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:38 pm

This means processing time for my application might be different..
Is it goung to be more than a month or what?
zeeh wrote:
KSAli wrote:
plz reply
you can choose it. but

You should be aware that you may experience extended processing times if any of the following factors apply, if you have:

previously been deported, removed, or otherwise required to leave the UK, and/or;
been refused a visa for Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United States of America or the Schengen countries, and/or;

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:44 pm

KSAli wrote:This means processing time for my application might be different..
Is it goung to be more than a month or what?
[/quote]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Depends on your documents could be week or month .hopefully if every thing is bang on then within Time Limit.

KSAli

Post by KSAli » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:52 pm

Thank u so much.. I badly wanted to knw if i cud use priority service. Feeling relaxed now. Please keep praying for me. Its going to be our first wedding anniversary in July and we want to be together on that day.
Os there any special advise for applicants who chose the self employment route? Things to keep in mind n documents necessary when showing urself as self employed?

nau635

Post by nau635 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:35 am

Anyone who appealed against ca decision need info that in the section of Representative details what to write down if u r not having one.i mean u r filling the form urself n ur sponsor will do hearing, no third person involved?or is it necesssary to get some professional representative?Anyone who has appealed help needed plzzzzzz.

mooty

Post by mooty » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:59 pm

Anybody who has applied using Priority Settlement service in Pakistan?

ADUANWAR

Post by ADUANWAR » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:11 pm

السلام عليكم Everyone

It will be a year next month since I've applied for my wife's visa and I'm seriously considering re-applying. Before I do can someone please let me know

1: Any idea on when the court will come up with the minimum wage which was suppose to be decided last month but no news on it yet.
2: What is the fee for a settlement visa in "£" right now? I will be going for the £300 option on top off what the fee is.

Thank you in advance.

Applied 22/05/2013

KSAli

Post by KSAli » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:15 pm

The fees fot settlement visa is £885.
ADUANWAR wrote:السلام عليكم Everyone

It will be a year next month since I've applied for my wife's visa and I'm seriously considering re-applying. Before I do can someone please let me know

1: Any idea on when the court will come up with the minimum wage which was suppose to be decided last month but no news on it yet.
2: What is the fee for a settlement visa in "£" right now? I will be going for the £300 option on top off what the fee is.

Thank you in advance.

Applied 22/05/2013

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:32 pm

you can choose it. but

been convicted of a criminal offence in any country.[/quote]

Asslmu alykum,,,
To zeeh,,,,how do u know about this that a processing
time can b extend bcoz of abov mentioned situation???

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:32 pm

you can choose it. but

been convicted of a criminal offence in any country.[/quote]

Asslmu alykum,,,
time can b extend bcoz of abov mentioned situation???

aneesa786

Post by aneesa786 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:42 pm

Nadizee wrote:you can choose it. but

Asslmu alykum,,,
time can b extend bcoz of abov mentioned situation???[/quote]

Zeeh copied and pasted from the gerrys website

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:44 pm

Nadizee wrote:you can choose it. but

Asslmu alykum,,,
time can b extend bcoz of abov mentioned situation???[/quote]

IT says on Garrys web page.Bottom..
http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/Pakistan/use ... vices.html