ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

After how much time should I apply for EC

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmp07

After how much time should I apply for EC

Post by hsmp07 » Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:24 am

I got HSMP approval dated 21st May 2007. I would like to apply for visa now and I am going to request them to give EC from mid of October 2007, I have a few questions in this regard

A. Does the BHC issue visa from a specific date on request
b. It says on my approval letter that I can apply for EC within 6 months from approval date, and I am asking for EC close to the end date (around 1 and a quarter month before the end of 6 months), will this have any impact ( any future problems) that I am going a little late

I will be waiting for your replies

antony

Post by antony » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:59 pm

If its mentioned in the HSMP approval letter that you have to apply for EC before 6 months of the approval, then go accordingly.

Its good for you to apply early so that you dont waste too much time.

durraq
Newly Registered

Entry Clearance

Post by durraq » Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:34 pm

Apply within 6months, thats fine( the sooner u get there, the easier it'll be in terms of timeframe). Once u've decided u gotta make it in the UK, why wait & waste time, get the clearance & go!

If u're indecisive then its a different story altogether...

A question , Is VFS thingy applicable to Pakistani's as well??? I don't think so coz Pakistani embassies havent given any such third party references (except Gerrys)......

Secondly, will u submit all ur documents which u submitted for HSMP or just the Statements,HSMP approval letter, Accomodation stuff, Application form?

Wots the point in submitting all the material again to BHC when it has already been analysed by HO, Sheffield. VFS is also not applicable so it should fairly be a simple application form...

I look forward to receiving ur responses! Senior member plz pitch in!!