ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flr M application with ILR application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Miangee

Post by Miangee » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:25 am

Hi all member of forum
I have applied my set LR application along with my wife flr m application at same time last year December 13
By the grace of God I have received my ILR on 2nd of April but I could not get any information regarding my wife flr m application and still waiting and worried because as I was student and was not fulfil the financial requirement as my wife came to uk in 2007 so I was fulfilled maintainence .
Any senior member plz advice what will happened are they gonna hold my application or shall I need to send my ILR brp to home office pl advice

Miangee

Post by Miangee » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:25 am

Hi all member of forum
I have applied my set LR application along with my wife flr m application at same time last year December 13
By the grace of God I have received my ILR on 2nd of April but I could not get any information regarding my wife flr m application and still waiting and worried because as I was student and was not fulfil the financial requirement as my wife came to uk in 2007 so I was fulfilled maintainence .
Any senior member plz advice what will happened are they gonna hold my application or shall I need to send my ILR brp to home office pl advice

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Flr M application with ILR application

Post by Amber » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:09 am

Write to them and ask them to consider the FLR(M) application now.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Miangee

Re:Spouce application with ILR application

Post by Miangee » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:29 pm

Hi all member of forum

Miangee

Spouse flr m Application

Post by Miangee » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:30 pm

Hi all member of forum

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse flr m Application

Post by CR001 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:00 pm

Is it necessary to open another new thread with the same question??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:24 am

If it continues you'll be banned.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

RANA-ALI

Post by RANA-ALI » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:30 am

Many congrats for getting ur ilr
As advice by Amber , request HO to process her application now as previously requested to hold, i did same , also send copy of ur brp and copy of ur approval letter as well ,
Hope this helps