ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shahsahab

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by shahsahab » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:45 pm

Hi amber I an reading a very famous law website they have mentioned this "

"Settlement under the Points Based System for dependants
Corrections are being made to enforce the intention that only dependants of individuals who qualified for settlement under the Points-Based System can apply for settlement as dependants of Points-Based System Migrants. Previously the Immigration Rules allowed dependents of those who qualified for settlement on the basis of long residence to also apply. The change will mean such dependants will need to apply for leave to remain under the 'new' rules for family members in Appendix FM before they can qualify for settlement.
This means that for PBS dependants who are applying to 'switch' into the partner of a settled person route on or after 6 April 2014 will have to apply under Appendix FM of the Rules, and will not be able to combine any leave they have accrued as a PBS dependant with leave as a Partner under Appendix FM.

There are, however, transitional provisions in place for those who were granted leave to enter or remain as the dependant of a PBS migrant prior to 9 July 2012, whose PBS partner gained indefinite leave to remain on the basis of long residence to under transitional provisions at A280 (c) apply for further leave under Part 8 of the Immigration Rules.
Where those on the transitional provision will be affected by these new changes is that they will have to complete the two years for settlement from the time they 'switch' into a spouse visa (as from 6 April 2014, they can no longer combine leave under Part 8 with leave as a PBS dependant).
- See more at: http://www.drummondmiller.co.uk/news/20 ... Hm1r0.dpuf"

Can u plz amber clarify this.

Shahsahab

imi99999
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by imi99999 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:00 pm

Thanks shah g
My wife and two daughters came in nov 2006 as my dependant
My two child then born here and I know I can use mn1 for their citizenship after my ilr. Would there b any possibility that I could register my other daughters for bc, born in Pakistan and in uk since nov 2006 aged 10 and 11 respectively
They been back to Pakistan twice times since
1st 4 months in 2007
Than for 2 months this year
Your guidance will be appreciated
Also can you give my the link where it says that you can't combine PBS residency period with flr(m) thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:02 pm

vinny wrote:Note that the new statement of changes in the Immigration rules prevent PBS dependants (prior to 9th July 2012) from switching to FLR(M) under 284 or 295D (56,58).

What options would Long residence PBS dependants have then?

They would be under the current partner rules and cannot take advantage of 287(a)(i)(d).

[quote="EXPLANATORY MEMORANDUM"]7.11. Corrections are being made to enforce the intention that only dependants of individuals who qualified for settlement under the Points-Based System can apply for settlement as dependants of Points-Based System Migrants. Previously the Immigration Rules allowed dependents of those who qualified for settlement on the basis of long residence to also apply. The change will mean such dependants will need to apply for leave to remain under the rules for family members in Appendix FM before they can qualify for settlement.
Effective 6th April 2014.

Note that
[url=https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/289857/HC_1138_EM_Web_Accessible.pdf]Implementation[/url] wrote:(c) With regard to the other changes, if an applicant has made an application for entry clearance or leave before 6 April 2014, the application will be decided in accordance with the Rules in force on 5 April 2014.
[/size][/quote]
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

amjadleeds
Member of Standing

Post by amjadleeds » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:00 am

Hi everyone

I have really stress as you know applied ILR and got discretionary leave, Please can someone guide what is time limit to go for JR.
Second my son is going to be 10 year in this country January 2015, can he applied for ILR , he is under 18 and his age now 13 when he came in this country was 3 year old. Even main applicant period break for argument.
Third My wife can apply for ILR or not she was my dependent her 10 year going to complete in January 2015 too.
Fourth my daughter born here , she will be ten year old next year OCt 2015, She can apply MN1 or not

Please if any one give answer of these questions will be great.

My prayers with everyone those are waiting for their decision I know how much heard, I have waited 18 months.

Hope will see advice from some one soon.
Regards
Amjad

Hardikjshah83
inactive
India

Post by Hardikjshah83 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:38 am

amjadleeds wrote:Hi everyone

I have really stress as you know applied ILR and got discretionary leave, Please can someone guide what is time limit to go for JR.
Second my son is going to be 10 year in this country January 2015, can he applied for ILR , he is under 18 and his age now 13 when he came in this country was 3 year old. Even main applicant period break for argument.
Third My wife can apply for ILR or not she was my dependent her 10 year going to complete in January 2015 too.
Fourth my daughter born here , she will be ten year old next year OCt 2015, She can apply MN1 or not

My prayers with everyone those are waiting for their decision I know how much heard, I have waited 18 months.

Regards
Amjad

in order for your daughter to get MN1 in OCT 2015 - one of the parent need to be on ILR or British citizen.

xincognito
Newly Registered

Post by xincognito » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:12 am

Rang home office yesterday, was told application's not completed yet. wait on... :(

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:46 am

imi99999 wrote:Thanks shah g
My wife and two daughters came in nov 2006 as my dependant
My two child then born here and I know I can use mn1 for their citizenship after my ilr. Would there b any possibility that I could register my other daughters for bc, born in Pakistan and in uk since nov 2006 aged 10 and 11 respectively
They been back to Pakistan twice times since
1st 4 months in 2007
Than for 2 months this year
Your guidance will be appreciated
Also can you give my the link where it says that you can't combine PBS residency period with flr(m) thanks
Hi imi99999,
Let's be very clear about one thing here, and that is dependents who were PBS dependents prior to 09th July 2012 could have combined their time spend as PBS dependent and as dependent of a settled person, subject to if if they apply for their FLR(M) prior to 06th April 2014. Any one apply for FLR(m) after 06th April 2014, have to spend a qualifying period to apply for ILR.
In your case your two children who were born here you rightly said can apply MN1 that is after you get your ILR, and than your daughter who was born in Pakistan have to apply with your wife on the same form for FLR(M) visa, but mind it as they will be applying after 06th April 2014, hence they will be subject to new rules and they can't combine time spend as a PBS dependent and time spend as dependent of a settled person after their FLR(M), means to say they can't combine the time, they have to spend qualifying time.
Now the qualifying time I would say in your case would be 2 years, and that is because they were already on a PBS dependent status prior to 09th July 2012, hence they are still covered by the old rules here.
May be other senior members would give their feedback here, as what I have interpreted from the rules, which are posted today or yesterday by Amber and another member Shahsahab that PBS dependents prior to 09th July 2012 have a different qualifying time than the PBS dependent after 09th July 2012, all other dependents have to spend 5 years to qualify for ILR. I hope it all makes sense. I know there will be members who will not agree with me, and as it is still early days we still haven't received any FLR(M) results yet, so all this is a bit of a gray area in the new rules. Hope for the best mate.
Kind regards
Shahjee
Application send: 10/02/2014
Acknowl received: 17/02/2014
Biometric received: 05/03/2014
Biometric recorded: 05/03/2014
Approval date: 13/06/2014

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:04 pm

Amber_ wrote:
vinny wrote:Note that the new statement of changes in the Immigration rules prevent PBS dependants (prior to 9th July 2012) from switching to FLR(M) under 284 or 295D (56,58).

What options would Long residence PBS dependants have then?

They would be under the current partner rules and cannot take advantage of 287(a)(i)(d).

[quote="EXPLANATORY MEMORANDUM"]7.11. Corrections are being made to enforce the intention that only dependants of individuals who qualified for settlement under the Points-Based System can apply for settlement as dependants of Points-Based System Migrants. Previously the Immigration Rules allowed dependents of those who qualified for settlement on the basis of long residence to also apply. The change will mean such dependants will need to apply for leave to remain under the rules for family members in Appendix FM before they can qualify for settlement.
Effective 6th April 2014.

Note that
[url=https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/289857/HC_1138_EM_Web_Accessible.pdf]Implementation[/url] wrote:(c) With regard to the other changes, if an applicant has made an application for entry clearance or leave before 6 April 2014, the application will be decided in accordance with the Rules in force on 5 April 2014.
[/size]
[/quote]

Hi Amber,
And what is your take on the last paragraphs of the same rules quotes by a member(Shahsahab), which goes on and say
This means that for PBS dependants who are applying to 'switch' into the partner of a settled person route on or after 6 April 2014 will have to apply under Appendix FM of the Rules, and will not be able to combine any leave they have accrued as a PBS dependant with leave as a Partner under Appendix FM.

There are, however, transitional provisions in place for those who were granted leave to enter or remain as the dependant of a PBS migrant prior to 9 July 2012, whose PBS partner gained indefinite leave to remain on the basis of long residence to under transitional provisions at A280 (c) apply for further leave under Part 8 of the Immigration Rules.
Where those on the transitional provision will be affected by these new changes is that they will have to complete the two years for settlement from the time they 'switch' into a spouse visa (as from 6 April 2014, they can no longer combine leave under Part 8 with leave as a PBS dependant).

Doesn't it clearly says that the transitional provisions are still there or are we misinterpreting it ??
Your feedback will be really appreciated. Many thanks.
Kind regards
Shahjee

GOd Helps

Post by GOd Helps » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:17 pm

Hey no news today so far
such a slow week
HO is enjoying holidays and we are getting so desperate
Mine is gone for sure on holidays till yestesday my case was not completed

KashRIz

Post by KashRIz » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:29 pm

What did they say...is it assigned to case worker????
GOd Helps wrote:Hey no news today so far
such a slow week
Freedom is every thing.....simply loving it.

GOd Helps

Post by GOd Helps » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:30 pm

HI iMI99999,SHAH1234 AND OTHERS
I HAD SENT HO an email relating to the nerw laws sharing the reply i\ got i hope this helps CHECK FAQS.
Thank you for your email. We are not able to answer external customer enquiries.

Please see our website to find contact information for your enquiry: https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi

Your email has not be forwarded. The Home Office does not provide immigration advice. If you need advice on your individual circumstances, you should contact an Immigration Advisor registered with the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC): http://oisc.homeoffice.gov.uk/

You may find the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) below and links to guidance useful.

Angela Coupe

Operational Policy and Rules Unit

Family Migration Operational Policy

Immigration and Border Policy Directorate

Links to Guidance

1.Family Members – Partners and Article 8

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _1__1_.pdf

2.Family Members – Transitional Arrangements

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... -guide.pdf

3.Family Members – Financial Requirement

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... I6.doc.pdf

4.English Language requirement for Leave to Remain as a Family Member

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... h_lang.pdf

FAQs

Question: An applicant was granted leave onto the family route before the 9 July 2012 change to the Immigration Rules. Do they need to meet the new Rules in Appendix FM at their extension application?

Answer: No, anyone granted leave on the basis of the Rules in place before 9 July 2012 will need to meet those Rules when applying for further leave or ILR. Please see the above Transitional Arrangements guidance on our website.

Question: Do all dependants of PBS Migrants who have been granted ILR need to apply for leave to remain as the Partner of a settled person?

Answer: This will depend on how the PBS Migrant applied for ILR. If they applied on the basis of being a PBS Migrant (for example under Tier 1 or Tier 2) then their dependants will not need to switch and can apply for an extension as a PBS dependant until they meet the requirements for ILR themselves.

If the PBS Migrant applied for ILR under the Long Residency provision, then their dependants are no longer considered as dependants of a PBS migrant and they must apply for permission to stay in the UK in another category.

Please see our website for further information:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... rs-1-2-4-5

Question: A PBS dependant has applied as the Partner of a settled person, are they considered under Part 8 or Appendix FM of the Immigration Rules?

Answer: From 6 April 2014, all dependants of PBS migrants who apply for leave to remain as the Partner of a Settled person on form FLR(M) will be considered under Appendix FM of the Immigration Rules. They must meet all the requirements of these Rules (including the financial requirement where necessary). The above Transitional Arrangements guidance will be updated on 6 April 2014 to reflect this position.

A PBS dependant applying directly for ILR on form SET(M) will not meet the ILR requirements and they must first apply for limited leave on form FLR(M).

Question: What applicants need to meet the English language requirement for Partners and Parents?

Answer: Applicant need to meet this requirement if they are applying for Entry Clearance or Leave to Remain (LTR) as a Partner or Parent of a settled person on a 5 year route to settlement. They can meet the requirement in one of the following ways:

- By passing an acceptable test at a minimum level of A1 of the Common European framework of Reference (CEFR) with an approved provider; or

- By being a national of a majority English speaking country; or

- By having an academic qualification equivalent to a Bachelor’s or Masters degree or PhD in the UK, which was taught in English.

Question: Is the English language requirement for Partners and Parents the same as the Knowledge of Language and Life (KOLL) requirement for settlement and citizenship?

Answer: No, this is a separate requirement and asks for a different level of English. Passing the Life in the UK test does not count towards the English language requirement.

Question: An applicant needs to meet a qualifying period before applying for indefinite leave to remain (ILR). When does this begin?

Answer: If they entered the route overseas, the qualifying period will begin when they arrived in the UK. If they ‘switched’ into the route within the UK, the qualifying period begins on the date they were granted leave.

Question: Do dependants of PBS Migrants who apply for LTR as the Partner of a settled person begin their qualifying period again?

Answer: If the applicant was granted LTR under paragraph 284 of Part 8 of the Immigration Rules (following an application made prior to 6 April 2014) they can combine their leave as a PBS dependant with leave as the Partner of a settled person to meet the qualifying period under paragraph 287.

All other applicants must start their qualifying period again.

GOd Helps

Post by GOd Helps » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:33 pm

KashRIz wrote:What did they say...is it assigned to case worker????
such a slow week
ONE days they say assigned another day in the queue dont really understand them . just keep on tracking my special delivery number wat about you

KashRIz

Post by KashRIz » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:40 pm

I didnt call them...I tried calling them last week but it was long hold so i just hanged up...TBH I am not sure if we will get any thing this week as it is very slow...

GOd Helps wrote:
KashRIz wrote:What did they say...is it assigned to case worker????
such a slow week
ONE days they say assigned another day in the queue dont really understand them . just keep on tracking my special delivery number wat about you

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:12 pm

Thanks a lot GOd Helps, that is great work, much appreciated. Basically they have really confused the rules for any one apply on FLR(M) after 06th April 2014. Home Office is a champion in shifting the goal post.
Kind regards
Shahjee

GOd Helps wrote:HI iMI99999,SHAH1234 AND OTHERS
I HAD SENT HO an email relating to the nerw laws sharing the reply i\ got i hope this helps CHECK FAQS.
Thank you for your email. We are not able to answer external customer enquiries.

Please see our website to find contact information for your enquiry: https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi

Your email has not be forwarded. The Home Office does not provide immigration advice. If you need advice on your individual circumstances, you should contact an Immigration Advisor registered with the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC): http://oisc.homeoffice.gov.uk/

You may find the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) below and links to guidance useful.

Angela Coupe

Links to Guidance

FAQs

Question: An applicant was granted leave onto the family route before the 9 July 2012 change to the Immigration Rules. Do they need to meet the new Rules in Appendix FM at their extension application?

Answer: No, anyone granted leave on the basis of the Rules in place before 9 July 2012 will need to meet those Rules when applying for further leave or ILR. Please see the above Transitional Arrangements guidance on our website.

Question: Do all dependants of PBS Migrants who have been granted ILR need to apply for leave to remain as the Partner of a settled person?

Answer: This will depend on how the PBS Migrant applied for ILR. If they applied on the basis of being a PBS Migrant (for example under Tier 1 or Tier 2) then their dependants will not need to switch and can apply for an extension as a PBS dependant until they meet the requirements for ILR themselves.

If the PBS Migrant applied for ILR under the Long Residency provision, then their dependants are no longer considered as dependants of a PBS migrant and they must apply for permission to stay in the UK in another category.

Question: A PBS dependant has applied as the Partner of a settled person, are they considered under Part 8 or Appendix FM of the Immigration Rules?

Answer: From 6 April 2014, all dependants of PBS migrants who apply for leave to remain as the Partner of a Settled person on form FLR(M) will be considered under Appendix FM of the Immigration Rules. They must meet all the requirements of these Rules (including the financial requirement where necessary). The above Transitional Arrangements guidance will be updated on 6 April 2014 to reflect this position.

A PBS dependant applying directly for ILR on form SET(M) will not meet the ILR requirements and they must first apply for limited leave on form FLR(M).

Question: What applicants need to meet the English language requirement for Partners and Parents?

Answer: Applicant need to meet this requirement if they are applying for Entry Clearance or Leave to Remain (LTR) as a Partner or Parent of a settled person on a 5 year route to settlement. They can meet the requirement in one of the following ways:

- By passing an acceptable test at a minimum level of A1 of the Common European framework of Reference (CEFR) with an approved provider; or

- By having an academic qualification equivalent to a Bachelor’s or Masters degree or PhD in the UK, which was taught in English.

Question: Is the English language requirement for Partners and Parents the same as the Knowledge of Language and Life (KOLL) requirement for settlement and citizenship?

Answer: No, this is a separate requirement and asks for a different level of English. Passing the Life in the UK test does not count towards the English language requirement.

Question: An applicant needs to meet a qualifying period before applying for indefinite leave to remain (ILR). When does this begin?

Answer: If they entered the route overseas, the qualifying period will begin when they arrived in the UK. If they ‘switched’ into the route within the UK, the qualifying period begins on the date they were granted leave.

Question: Do dependants of PBS Migrants who apply for LTR as the Partner of a settled person begin their qualifying period again?

Answer: If the applicant was granted LTR under paragraph 284 of Part 8 of the Immigration Rules (following an application made prior to 6 April 2014) they can combine their leave as a PBS dependant with leave as the Partner of a settled person to meet the qualifying period under paragraph 287.

Spatacus
Member of Standing

Post by Spatacus » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:13 pm

guyy wrote:Hi Everybody

I am new to posting on the site but have followed it closely for a while. I put in my application for ILR in october last year, did the biometrics in january and on 4/3/4 i received a letter requesting

- bank statements for month october 2013
- a letter from my employer stating my salary, my SOC code and if I was paid at or above the appropriate rate
- a letter from my employer stating why I had been absent from the country 4 times in the last 5yrs.

All this information was needed by 16th May 2014

My employer gladly provided all the information and explained my absences as sanctioned annual leave which was authorised. ( no more than 28 days)

My questions are these.

Is this standard practice and having provided all the documents ( bank statements where stamped printouts from my branch coz of time contraints.) and how long can i expect to wait for a decision.

Thanks
Hello Guyy was your application based on 10 years long residence?
Appl sent: 29-08-2014
Acknow received: 07-09-2014
Bio received: 23-09-2014
Bio recorded: 23-09-2014
Approval date: 31-12-2014
Approval received : 05-01-2015

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... view?pli=1#

GOd Helps

Post by GOd Helps » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:36 pm

well shahjeel1234 honeslty i expect to see a lot of confused decisions in the future by HO. they have acually almost abloshied transitional arrangements except for old workpermot holders and they are calling this a minor change in the statemnt on changes.
their intention is not clear as the rules change are not reflected in the forms which they must have done.
if some one will not look at currect immigration rule on section 284 then that person will be definitely misguided by the form FLRM.

GOd Helps

Post by GOd Helps » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:36 pm

well shahjeel1234 honeslty i expect to see a lot of confused decisions in the future by HO. they have acually almost abloshied transitional arrangements except for old workpermot holders and they are calling this a minor change in the statemnt on changes.
their intention is not clear as the rules change are not reflected in the forms which they must have done.
if some one will not look at currect immigration rule on section 284 then that person will be definitely misguided by the form FLRM.

KashRIz

Post by KashRIz » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:55 pm

Well i was mistaken by new FLR (m)form as well but when u look at the rules they have excluded PBS dependents from transitional arrangement. I still believe there is a good case for JR as this is not fair...
GOd Helps wrote:well shahjeel1234 honeslty i expect to see a lot of confused decisions in the future by HO. they have acually almost abloshied transitional arrangements except for old workpermot holders and they are calling this a minor change in the statemnt on changes.

wandali
Kenya

Post by wandali » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:10 pm

Hello everyone

please help me or send me a link on How to request my SAR file

Cheers

allwell46
United Kingdom

Post by allwell46 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:50 pm

Dear shahjee1234

Can you please comment on this.
What is the situation now and how does it affect the dependants who have already applied before 6 april 2014 and those who has not but will apply after 6 april 2014. Both came to country as pbs dependant before july 2012.

Regards.

shahjee1234 wrote:Thanks a lot GOd Helps, that is great work, much appreciated. Basically they have really confused the rules for any one apply on FLR(M) after 06th April 2014. Home Office is a champion in shifting the goal post.
Kind regards
Shahjee

Angela Coupe

Links to Guidance

FAQs

allwell46
United Kingdom

Post by allwell46 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:54 pm

Dear shahjee1234

Can you please comment on this.
What is the situation now and how does it affect the dependants who have already applied before 6 april 2014 and those who has not but will apply after 6 april 2014. Both came to country as pbs dependant before july 2012.

Also please see this one as well by amber
http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... 62028.html
Regards.

shahjee1234 wrote:Thanks a lot GOd Helps, that is great work, much appreciated. Basically they have really confused the rules for any one apply on FLR(M) after 06th April 2014. Home Office is a champion in shifting the goal post.
Kind regards
Shahjee

Angela Coupe

Links to Guidance

FAQs

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:16 pm

did you apply based on 10 years long residence? as it does not look like from the situation you have explained so u are just confusing everyone else here.

guyy wrote:Hi Everybody

I am new to posting on the site but have followed it closely for a while. I put in my application for ILR in october last year, did the biometrics in january and on 4/3/4 i received a letter requesting

- bank statements for month october 2013
- a letter from my employer stating my salary, my SOC code and if I was paid at or above the appropriate rate
- a letter from my employer stating why I had been absent from the country 4 times in the last 5yrs.

All this information was needed by 16th May 2014

My employer gladly provided all the information and explained my absences as sanctioned annual leave which was authorised. ( no more than 28 days)

My questions are these.

Is this standard practice and having provided all the documents ( bank statements where stamped printouts from my branch coz of time contraints.) and how long can i expect to wait for a decision.

Thanks

Rockefeller
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Rockefeller » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:55 pm

Hi Amjad
1) You have got 3 months to begin your JR from date of the decision but you also need to send PAP (Pre action protocol)letter before JR warning HO you may bring a JR claim. Reconsideration is another option
2 &3) Your son and wife can apply for ILR on Long Residence basis once they have reached 10 years lawful stay in UK but I would also advise you to get Subject Access Request from HO to see if there has been a gap especially as HO seems to believe there is a gap in your stay as their sponsor. If you have a gap in your stay it is more likely they will have a gap in their stay.
4) You can register your daughter as British citizen once she is ten years old as long as she was born and have lived in the UK for first ten years of her life. You will need form T (not MN1).

For JR application I would suggest you seek a legal advice.

Best of luck
amjadleeds wrote:Hi everyone

Regards
Amjad

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:34 pm

Dear All,

I applied LR on 11/04/2014
HO Received on : 14/04/2014
Fees Deducted : 15/04/2014

just wondering how long does it take before we get acknowledgement and biometric letter?

regards
ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015

shantha

Post by shantha » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:38 pm

rehan01 wrote:Dear All,

I applied LR on 11/04/2014
HO Received on : 14/04/2014
Fees Deducted : 15/04/2014

just wondering how long does it take before we get acknowledgement and biometric letter?

regards
Within 10 to 15 days