ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor Visa Query-Single set of docs to bring both in-laws?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gpranna
Newly Registered

Visitor Visa Query-Single set of docs to bring both in-laws?

Post by gpranna » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:19 am

Hi,
I am planning to bring my father-in-law and mother-in-law to UK to support my expecting wife. I will be sponsoring thier visit and I have asked them to apply through general visitor visa. I will be sending my required documents to them in India but my query is, should I send two sets of documents (such as invitation letter, my bank statements, payslips, employment letter, tenancy agreement etc), or one set will be enough for both of them?.

I assume they need to fill two separate applications and i am not sure if they can share my one set of docs from UK?

Can you please help advice on my query?

Many thanks
Prabhu

gpranna
Newly Registered

Re: Visitor Visa Query-Single set of docs to bring both in-l

Post by gpranna » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:12 pm

Hi,
Can someone please advice on my query?. Would really be useful to me if you could.

Many thanks
Prabhu

shiju31
India

Post by shiju31 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:25 am

applications should be done separately. Ideally one set of documents should be good as both the files will be going to the same case worker if applied at the same time. However on the safe side, you can take copies and attach on the other applications. There is no harm in attaching copies of the sponsor as they are not concerned about you, they are just concerned about applicants and those should be originals.

gpranna
Newly Registered

Post by gpranna » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:22 am

Many thanks Shiju. Much appreciated. :)