ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA3 and EEA4 application enquiry

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tiger-man
Newly Registered

EEA3 and EEA4 application enquiry

Post by tiger-man » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:49 am

Hello,

please, I need your help on how I should go about with my EEA3 and EEA4 application. I will try and put my question straight and simple, but before I do just that I will to use this opportunity to thank very member on this forum who has dedicated their time to help other. your support and information I have read on this forum has made me joined too.

my questions are below;

I am non EEA family member, married to an EEA national here in the UK January 2009 and my EEA national has been exercising her treaty right through employment since we got married. we both applied for RC in 2010 which we received in November 2010. On my RC it stated expired in November 2015.

1. when should we apply for PR?
2. my partner did not work only for 6 week during this period due to we relocated from London to Nottingham, will this affect our application?
3. we can not remember the date she entered the UK for the first time but we remember month and year, will this affect our application?
4. time spend outside the UK, for sure we have never been out for up to 30 days in one year but we can not remember exactly date we traveled. will this affect our application?
5. we was thinking of sending 5 P60 but we find she did not received one due she employment during that time, can we mixed P60 and wage slips together to cover this 5 years period or just wage slips?

Thank you very much for taking your to read through this, I will be waiting for reply.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Re: EEA3 and EEA4 application enquiry

Post by Jambo » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:40 pm

1. Probably from January 2014.
2. No affect.
3. No affect.
4. No affect.
5. A mix of payslips and P60 is fine.
Check the FAQ before posting!
Citizenship (adults, children, passport)
EEA (EEA FP, RC, PR, Surinder Singh)

tiger-man
Newly Registered

Post by tiger-man » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:18 pm

Jambo,

Thank you very much for take your time answered my questions! I will sending application out in Middle April as soon as return from holiday.

Before I leave you will like one more few question.
1. Do I necessary need to write a cover letter regarding application? Any example on how to draft this letter?

2. Should write a letter explaining why my EEA national was out of work for 6 weeks? And also about the time spent outside we could not remember?

Please send your reply! I will everyone posted regarding my application.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:53 pm

1. It depends on what you want to write there. If you don't know what to write, maybe better not to write anything?

2. You can ignore the 6 weeks. That's fine. You can add a note saying you filled in travel to the best of your knowledge and that you are confident you haven't spent more than xx days abroad a year (as long as it is less than 6 months of absence, you will be fine ).

tiger-man
Newly Registered

Post by tiger-man » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:30 am

Thank you very much, your support is high appreciated.

mr&mrs smith
Newly Registered

Post by mr&mrs smith » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:17 am

Hello,

hope everyone is fine. I have few issues for application if you can respond to please.
1) is it wise to apply for EEA3 and EEA4 together.
2) my wife passport is not valid because of change in surname, as she hasn't changed her name on her passport but on a her id she has a my surname. so can I send my wifes id, will this affect the application.

Many Thanks

runie80
Member of Standing

Post by runie80 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:30 am

mr&mrs smith wrote:Hello,

hope everyone is fine. I have few issues for application if you can respond to please.
2) my wife passport is not valid because of change in surname, as she hasn't changed her name on her passport but on a her id she has a my surname. so can I send my wifes id, will this affect the application.

Many Thanks
1>you can apply together or separately. each application will be dealt on its own merits i suppose so it makes no difference if u send it together or individually
2>well she has not changed the name that does not makes the passport "invalid" all you need to do is accompany the marriage certificate and its perfect;y normal (my wife has her passport in old surname too its fine as long as you provide marriage certificate)

this will have no bearing on the case as long as your evidence is genuine & strong.
In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

tyoosuf
Newly Registered

Post by tyoosuf » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:19 am

Please guys, advise me.I applied for permanent Residence Card and I got issued another 5 years without any explanation why?
They only state same text like before when I got my 5 yrs Residence card,which basically that I am issued this because I am a family member and if she cease to exercise her treaty right or leave the UK or divorce/death,I need to report and will need to apply on my own right.
I am currently separated for over 1 and half years now,I got all support from my wife and letter from her as well as all documents I need and proof of 5 years residency.
Am confused now,because this really strange because when I got my certificate of application,they state permanent residence card will be processed.
Please any one with advise and what I should.
Thank you.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:30 am

tyoosuf wrote:Please guys, advise me.I applied for permanent Residence Card and I got issued another 5 years without any explanation why?
They only state same text like before when I got my 5 yrs Residence card,which basically that I am issued this because I am a family member and if she cease to exercise her treaty right or leave the UK or divorce/death,I need to report and will need to apply on my own right.
I am currently separated for over 1 and half years now,I got all support from my wife and letter from her as well as all documents I need and proof of 5 years residency.
Am confused now,because this really strange because when I got my certificate of application,they state permanent residence card will be processed.
Thank you.
Maybe because of the divorce the caseworker mistakenly thought you apply for RoR not PR. Contact the HO and ask them to correct the mistake and issue the right Confirmation.

tyoosuf
Newly Registered

Post by tyoosuf » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:32 am

Thank you for the reply.
Our divorce is not yet final,the divorce still in court.
And On the residence card,there is no inform on ROR and they did not state this in the letter sent.
I will contact them but what do you think/suggest I need to send to them apart my passport and the cover letter.
Thank you.

mr&mrs smith
Newly Registered

Post by mr&mrs smith » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:32 am

runie80 wrote:
mr&mrs smith wrote:Hello,

Many Thanks
1>you can apply together or separately. each application will be dealt on its own merits i suppose so it makes no difference if u send it together or individually
2>well she has not changed the name that does not makes the passport "invalid" all you need to do is accompany the marriage certificate and its perfect;y normal (my wife has her passport in old surname too its fine as long as you provide marriage certificate)

this will have no bearing on the case as long as your evidence is genuine & strong.

thanks a lot for your answer
1) wht else supporting document are required for EEA4.i have 5yrs p60, bank statements 5yrs, letter from current employer, marriage certificate, utility bills. They have asked if a eea family member wrs but I am submitting it with eea3 so will it make any differenece.
2) this might sound silly but if I submit id how does a PR looks??? is it in a form of id or just a piece of paper.

thanks, have a nice easter.
smith

mr&mrs smith
Newly Registered

Post by mr&mrs smith » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:38 am

hello,

i had to relocate when i got married and i got a job after 2 months. do i need to specify this in the employment column.

also i had 1 month gap which i took in second job i was home and travelling should i mention that too in my employment column.

thanks you

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:12 pm

tyoosuf wrote:Please guys, advise me.I applied for permanent Residence Card and I got issued another 5 years without any explanation why?
Thank you.

If applicant not meet the PR requirements but meet the RC requirements then nice case workers may issue new RC rather then refusal.
Same if applicant sent RC application but meet the PR requirements then case workers may issue the PR instead of RC/or issue the RC with the PR confirmation covering letter.

tiger-man
Newly Registered

Post by tiger-man » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:04 pm

Thank you.
Did you apply for eea3 and eea4?
Was your EEA national issued with pr?
How long have u been married up to the time u applied for pr?
Did u provide them proof of your EEA exercising treaty right for a period of 5 years?
Did u married here in the uk?

tyoosuf
Newly Registered

Post by tyoosuf » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:49 pm

Imshzd wrote:
Thank you.

If applicant not meet the PR requirements but meet the RC requirements then nice case workers may issue new RC rather then refusal.
Same if applicant sent RC application but meet the PR requirements then case workers may issue the PR instead of RC/or issue the RC with the PR confirmation covering letter.
I don't that is the case here,I wasn't refused and there is no explanation about that! Jambo has given the best advise on this!

tyoosuf
Newly Registered

Post by tyoosuf » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:52 pm

tiger-man wrote:
Thank you.
Did you apply for eea3 and eea4?
Was your EEA national issued with pr?
How long have u been married up to the time u applied for pr?
Did u provide them proof of your EEA exercising treaty right for a period of 5 years?
Did u married here in the uk?
I applied only eea4
so pr for EEA national
married for 7yrs
I provide all proof
We was not married here!

Khushi99
Newly Registered

Post by Khushi99 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:01 pm

Dear all,

Please help me.

I got married with an EU national in April 2011 and came to UK in November 2011. Due to many problems with my husband and inlaws we got separated in September 2012 and got Islamic divorce in March 2013 but still haven't got Civil divorce. I want to get civil divorce as i want to move on and marry a British national but don't know what will be my visa status. Am i eligible to apply for ROR??i don't know if my ex is in uk or has gone back but his family is still in UK. I have talked to lots os solicitors but everybody is advising me different things.

toofan
Member of Standing

Post by toofan » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:04 pm

Khushi99 wrote:Dear all,

Please help me.

I got married with an EU national in April 2011 and came to UK in November 2011. Due to many problems with my husband and inlaws we got separated in September 2012 and got Islamic divorce in March 2013 but still haven't got Civil divorce. I want to get civil divorce as i want to move on and marry a British national but don't know what will be my visa status. Am i eligible to apply for ROR??i don't know if my ex is in uk or has gone back but his family is still in UK. I have talked to lots os solicitors but everybody is advising me different things.
did you get civil marriage in uk?
or did you get married Islamic in Islamic country
You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.
<<<<<<<TOOFAN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:10 pm

Khushi99 wrote:Dear all,

Please help me.

You can apply divorce on the basis of two years separation.but your EEA national husband must be present in the UK as a qualified person.
As you came in the UK in nov 2011 and separated in sep 2012,So you both not lived together as a husband and wife in the UK as a required 1 year for qualifying ROR.
You can apply if you have a child.

Khushi99
Newly Registered

Post by Khushi99 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:00 am

Many thanks for the reply..we haven't got any child. I want to marry a british citizen that's why i'm worried about my visa. Can i marry him straight away after getting a civil divorce??or do i have to do something about my visa before marrying him. One of the solicitor said i don't need a british divorce as my marriage wasn't registered here so i can re-marry and can apply for visa with my new husband. Another said i have to get a divorce, go back to my country and my husband needs to sponsor me again but i don't want to do this. I am really so tensed due to all this. Isn't there any other way, that i can apply for divorce and get married while staying here??

Thanks in advance

Khushi99
Newly Registered

Post by Khushi99 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:02 am

I got islamic wedding in islamic country

tiger-man
Newly Registered

Post by tiger-man » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:44 pm

hello everyone, who has been very helpful to members and non members.

i am filling my eea national application for pr,using the new eea3 version 04/2014 but just got confuse when i got to section 7.3 i need a quick help now please.
she is the eea national that exercise treaty rights in employment.
this section only have; If your EEA national family member exercise treaty rights in employment etc but it does not have you/your!!!!

i am confused if i should leave it blank or fill in her work details??????????

please quick reply needed thanks

tiger-man
Newly Registered

Post by tiger-man » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:31 am

needs a quick reply please.

i am filling my eea natioinal application form for pr using eea3 version 04/2014. she is exercising treaty right through employment.
on section 7.3 the question is about your family member not herself. should i put her employment details or leave it blank?

please have a on eea3 form section 7.3 and tell about u think?

thanks.

tiger-man
Newly Registered

Post by tiger-man » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:39 am

tiger-man wrote:hello everyone, who has been very helpful to members and non members.

i am filling my eea national application for pr,using the new eea3 version 04/2014 but just got confuse when i got to section 7.3 i need a quick help now please.
she is the eea national that exercise treaty rights in employment.
this section only have; If your EEA national family member exercise treaty rights in employment etc but it does not have you/your!!!!

i am confused if i should leave it blank or fill in her work details??????????

please quick reply needed thanks
someone please reply i am send the application out today.

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by chaoclive » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:26 am

You will see that 7.1 and 7.2 both say: "If you/your EEA national family member", why should 7.3 not include 'you'? I guess they missed that. If you don't fill in the details here, where would you propose to write them? There isn't anywhere else.

Next time, don't put pressure on other people to reply to you quickly when you should have considered the application in advance of the day you want to send it out. You might want to plan.