ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

RONZ

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by RONZ » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:51 pm

Hi Hello -

if you have £32000 savings for more than 6 months, You can combined your cash savings along with the your annual salary. You will need to apply with CAT D. See section 7 of the guidance notes.

Alhamdulilah you're in good shape then before. Please refer to section 7.2.4 in the document i have provided you the link below.

It is very helpful as it clearly explains you what CAT you should along example case studies :) - IA you'll be successful.

Please pray for me and rest of the lot here on UKBA awaiting RFC :) ...

All the best and Good luck

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... 140324.pdf
---
Lol hello RON!

Thank you for your reply also.

Yes i am working full time paid weekly and at date of applying in shaa Allah May i will be with my employer for 6 months.
However, for the sake of clarifying the how much should u earn in 6 month issue i used the 18,600 figure BUT my situation personally is annually I will be earning 12369.76. I know this is below the threshold , but in addition to this i will be using my savings of 32,000. (which i have held for 6 months), So doing the whole working out my income annually will be with the cash savings - £20369.76.

That is why i didn't really want to give my p60 (which i actually don't have yet, ) as that will not reflect my situation and wont do me justice i think...
But as tallojani mentioned if i did put it in, i could just write a clearly explaining as the job is new etc it is only showing earnings from Dec to April, and it is not the figure that should be taken into account,, And then perhaps as they are idiots i could do a calculation for them showing them how i meet the income with savings too.

AND of course as u outlined adding in employer letter, my contract etc..

Does that seem reasonable?

p.s its okay none of us need to be solicitors but we all have went through this procedure so i always welcome any advice/assistance anyone has :D[/quote]
Applied on : 16\12\2013
forward to ISL OC : 17\12\2013
Visa granted : 21\05\2014

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:34 pm

HELLO786 - This is specifically for you as I am going through the same route (yet again). My annual salary was around £14k but I applied 2 months short of my savings being in my account for 6 months. So we got put on hold, but will be applying again.

Please do get your P60, and just attach a note saying that it is low because of whatever reason. And state that you are using your savings to meet the shortfall. It's good to have a p60 it just proves you worked and pay the taxes, even though your payslips show this, payslips can be forged.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - Do the calculation for them. And also provide them with the showing for the amount of savings you need to meet the income requirement. Provide a letter and some proof of where the savings came from - bank transaction - HIGHLIGHT THE TRANSACTION WITH THE BRIGHTEST COLOUR YOU HAVE - statements, receipts? etc...

Make 2 copies and provide them with your application so they cannot miss it!!! You can't go wrong.

My wife got her documents today, so I'm just awaiting the p60 and my bank statement, then we will re-apply fast track in sha Allah. May Allah provide us with the patience and soften the hearts of the ECO's so they can grant our spouse's their visas to be with us.\

*FORGOT TO MENTION* - My wife asked the clerk at gerrys mirpur if the new fast track service was available, he said to her that it's not available for settlement visas? He did state that from mirpur decisions were being made from 2 weeks to 1 month.

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:53 pm

Thank u pray4us i will definitely do what u mentioned. And again thank u ronz for the link it was very helpful. May Allah swt help us all through this difficult time. Suma Ameen
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:25 pm

Hello786 that's ok. Can I ask you why you were refused previously? Was it through CAT A+D? Or something different?

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:15 pm

prayforus wrote:Hello786 that's ok. Can I ask you why you were refused previously? Was it through CAT A+D? Or something different?

Yeah 1st time dumb mistake of our own solely becoz we did not givdm 6 month pay slips n gave 3 (the rule had changed n solicitior advised us wrongly)

2nd time we have been put on hold for not providing 6 month continuous as i had take 6 week unpaid during the 6 months.

So initially under category A for both times.
Applied online 15/9/15

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:18 pm

prayforus wrote:Hello786 that's ok. Can I ask you why you were refused previously? Was it through CAT A+D? Or something different?
Also are u applying with 6 months pay slips too yeah?
Applied online 15/9/15

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:36 pm

Saika A wrote:
ALWAYSHOPE wrote:To Saf and everyone

I received an email reply stating that they looked at the additional documents alond side our existing application and that they cannot conclude the decision based on additional documents they received. They also mentioned that our application will be on hold until the courts decision.

What the hell does this suppose to mean? I showed that i earn over the income threshold, why do they still need to wait for court decision to conclude decision?

Saf looks like im in the same boat as you. After all our cases are very similar.
hey hun im am soooo sorry to hear this i really thought this time you would get it im in the same boat as you an saf too :cry: may Allah give you sabr and Remenber Allah knows best and everything happens for a reason
Ameen and thats true. I really hope we hear soon from the courts decision. Dont know why they take ages to make decision. Cant the judge just decide yes or no and put us out of our misery. Im thinking of reapplying fresh with new tax return yearly bank statements, but i am likely to be put on hold again though because i put half of income in account and kept half with myself.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:40 pm

Is there anyone who can help me in my misery ?

As the tax years compeletes
I'm basically self employed and I've been earning the requirements from April to April, the only problem being is from July to November I was away in Pakistan (took my 6 month old To meet we dad for the first time) and started back work in December
Now, is this a major problem, and if it is does this mean my only alternative is to wait until next year April (2015) to reapply ?
Where I can't take any holiday to go back home and to continuously work to have 12 months bank statements with no gaps ?
Thank u

ALWAYSHOPE
Member of Standing

Post by ALWAYSHOPE » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:43 pm

shah1991 wrote:
Saika A wrote:

I received an email reply stating that they looked at the additional documents alond side our existing application and that they cannot conclude the decision based on additional documents they received. They also mentioned that our application will be on hold until the courts decision.

What the hell does this suppose to mean? I showed that i earn over the income threshold, why do they still need to wait for court decision to conclude decision?

Saf looks like im in the same boat as you. After all our cases are very similar.
Hey am really sorry to hear that insha allah something from the courts decisions comes out soon i am sure your additional documents make the required financial threshold .... but how long did they take to reply after you sent additional documents?
I met the income threshold but i dont think i met the evidential requirement therefore put on hold. If i leave application i think end result will be a refusal therefore think its best to reapply.

After i sent them documents in February. I waited 2 months and after that i emailed them on visaenquiries email address, they responded after 3 working days. They didnt let me know that they never accepted the documents until i emailed them myself.
Submitted Application: Feb 2012
Application Refused: Jul 2012
Appealed: Unsuccessfull
Reapplied: 27th Sep 2013
Application hold - Jan 2014
RFC: 26th August 2014
Result: Alhamdulillah Visa Granted - All thanks to Allah and your prayers

mooty

Post by mooty » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:22 pm

question regarding marriage certificate-nikah nama.... for Pakistani gurus
I have got a marriage certificated from the Union council which has all the particular of bride and groom English and Urdu. with this Union council nikah nama do I need to present any other documents i.e Translated version of original paper version of nikah nama and NADRA version?

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:59 pm

Is it truu this new law has kum out
My husbnd said that his mate kuzn submited his application in islmbad n the clerk told him that the law has changd n that u only need 3 months bank statments n payslips and that he shud hear within 6 weeks....
I dont fink its truuuu buhh anyyonee else heard this??
1st application:applied nov 2012
Refused: Feb 2013

2nd application:applied oct 2013
Refused:sept 2014

Appeal submitted 26th sept......

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:14 pm

mooty wrote:question regarding marriage certificate-nikah nama.... for Pakistani gurus
I have got a marriage certificated from the Union council which has all the particular of bride and groom English and Urdu. with this Union council nikah nama do I need to present any other documents i.e Translated version of original paper version of nikah nama and NADRA version?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1= original nikah nama (endorsed by the appropriate Union Council) SOME TIME MOLVI SAB SUBMIT THEIR REGISTER AFTER A YEAR.THEY WAIT THEIR REGISTER TO BE FULLY COMPLETE IF MOVLI SAB DID NOT GET ENOUGH COSTUMER THEN ............
2= Translated version ( endorsed by the appropriate Union Council )
3= NADRA version (COMPUTERIZED THEY CALL IT)

BE SAFE AND SUBMIT ALL OF THREE.
Last edited by zeeh on Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:15 pm

Tazmaniaa wrote:Is it truu this new law has kum out
My husbnd said that his mate kuzn submited his application in islmbad n the clerk told him that the law has changd n that u only need 3 months bank statments n payslips and that he shud hear within 6 weeks....
THERE IS NO SUCH CHANGES FOR MORE INFO SEE BELOW LINLK
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... form-vaf4a
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:40 pm

saf786 wrote:Is there anyone who can help me in my misery ?

As the tax years compeletes
I'm basically self employed and I've been earning the requirements from April to April, the only problem being is from July to November I was away in Pakistan (took my 6 month old To meet we dad for the first time) and started back work in December
Now, is this a major problem, and if it is does this mean my only alternative is to wait until next year April (2015) to reapply ?
Where I can't take any holiday to go back home and to continuously work to have 12 months bank statements with no gaps ?
Thank u

Yeah the fact u went for so long on unpaid will defintely be a problem a huge one. I feel the only option u have if applying under the same route again will be as u mentioned waiting a year with no gaps at all and any holidays u do take to be on paid leave. But even then be careful u dont over do the paid holidays eg go for months n months,
Applied online 15/9/15

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:21 am

Asslam-u-alykum all,,,,, need help
Pls give me advice wht should I do?how can I track my app,,,as by sent them email got Rply ur app has not yet been assessed by ECO,,,although I sbmit mine on 24/10/2013,,,,it's gona 6 months nd been 25 week,,,,,
I applied with Cat,,A+D
Pls help wht should I do???
Oh they didn,t Rply back to Mp as well,,,,it's been 2 week now,,,,
Need help

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:30 am

Nadizee wrote:Asslam-u-alykum all,,,,, need help
Pls give me advice wht should I do?how can I track my app,,,as by sent them email got Rply ur app has not yet been assessed by ECO,,,although I sbmit mine on 24/10/2013,,,,it's gona 6 months nd been 25 week,,,,,
I applied with Cat,,A+D
Need help
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Very hard to understand their system,Most people are getting same answer, I suggest you file complain to UkVI.

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:38 am

zeeh wrote:
I applied with Cat,,A+D
Need help
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Very hard to understand their system,Most people are getting same answer, I suggest you file complain to UkV

How can I do like this?don,t u thnk it's a risk???i alredy refused twice from uk,,,they jst had one objection go back to ur country nd apply again I hav done soo y they doing like this now???i,m realy upset,,,hope so I gt ths time

aneesa786

Post by aneesa786 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:52 am

I applied with Cat,,A+D
Need help
You need to take non working days into account also. Which are British bank holidays as well as public holidays. Given those and you applying on 24/20/13 you literally only just hit the 120 days today as you would have lost at least 7 days since then. Try contacting them now. They seem reluctant to answer before people hit 24 weeks for some reason as it's still within their service standards. It seems like people applying under cat A+D are being delayed for months at a time :( I have also applied this way but did so in Dec 2013. Seems like I'll be waiting well into summer minimum :(
Centre: Islamabad
Online application: 20/12/13
Submitted: 30/12/13
Forwarded to ISB OC: 30/12/13
Under process at BHC : 13/01/14
Call for RFC: 24/06/14
Outcome: Visa Granted Alhamdulillah

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:06 am

aneesa786 wrote:
I applied with Cat,,A+D
Need help
You need to take non working days into account also. Which are British bank holidays as well as public holidays. Given those and you applying on 24/20/13 you literally only just hit the 120 days today as you would have lost at least 7 days since then. Try contacting them now. They seem reluctant to answer before people hit 24 weeks for some reason as it's still within their service standards. It seems like people applying under cat A+D are being delayed for months at a time :( I have also applied this way but did so in Dec 2013. Seems like I'll be waiting well into summer minimum :(
Thanx zeeh nd aneesa786 for ur concern
Aneesa786 u saying I should contact them now,,,,bt how??should I email them again or should contact by Mp

aneesa786

Post by aneesa786 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:11 am

Nadizee wrote:
aneesa786 wrote:
I applied with Cat,,A+D
Need help
Thanx zeeh nd aneesa786 for ur concern
Aneesa786 u saying I should contact them now,,,,bt how??should I email them again or should contact by Mp

Both. It can't hurt. Make sure you mention you have hit the 120 day service standard. They may just give the same answer. Who knows when it comes to them....
Centre: Islamabad
Online application: 20/12/13
Submitted: 30/12/13
Forwarded to ISB OC: 30/12/13
Under process at BHC : 13/01/14
Call for RFC: 24/06/14
Outcome: Visa Granted Alhamdulillah

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:54 am

zeeh wrote:
Tazmaniaa wrote:Is it truu this new law has kum out
THERE IS NO SUCH CHANGES FOR MORE INFO SEE BELOW LINLK
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... form-vaf4a

Oh ive read all that buhh i wass jus askiing
1st application:applied nov 2012
Refused: Feb 2013

2nd application:applied oct 2013
Refused:sept 2014

Appeal submitted 26th sept......

shah1991

Post by shah1991 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:31 am

shah1991 wrote:
Saika A wrote:

Hey am really sorry to hear that insha allah something from the courts decisions comes out soon i am sure your additional documents make the required financial threshold .... but how long did they take to reply after you sent additional documents?
I met the income threshold but i dont think i met the evidential requirement therefore put on hold. If i leave application i think end result will be a refusal therefore think its best to reapply.

After i sent them documents in February. I waited 2 months and after that i emailed them on visaenquiries email address, they responded after 3 working days. They didnt let me know that they never accepted the documents until i emailed them myself.
oh sorry to hear that can i ask what evidential requirement you didnt meet? because they asked for accountants letter i have sent that i hope they accept it. Reapply costs money and its very hard because all the stress the wait i hope something from the court comes out soon self employment i don't think any one was using banks properly after they submitted their application they thought that's it submission is done they will get visa. can you please have a look at my SA302 do you think i earn enough? Thanks
Attachments
photo.JPG
photo.JPG (53.67 KiB) Viewed 1077 times

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:32 am

Hello all

Now that the priority service (3-5 days) and super priority (24 hrs) has come into effective, I feel we all will be waiting alot longer. Those who avail these fast track services will be dealt with BEFORE us.
I feel it is completely unfair on all of us as we will have to wait even longer now.
My request to you all in the UK would be NEVER to vote for this wretched goverment for all the heartache they have caused us. And continue to spread the word amongst family and friends to vote AGAINST them.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:36 am

If there is anyone on here who has used the priority service to apply then plz do share ur timeline and outcome it will be beneficial for all to see whether it really is priority or standard and a moneo making system.

This includes all u silent followers!!
Applied online 15/9/15

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:39 am

hello786 - Yes I have been employed for a lot longer then 6 months. I will again provide 6 months of continuous payslips and bank statements.

On the subject of the priority visa, I am in two minds about it. Mirpur clerks are saying it's not for settlement visas's yet, everyone else on here are saying it is. Even the website is saying it is. Only way to tell is when you come to pay for the application.