ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HO requesting further information after appeal allowed

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Khizar

HO requesting further information after appeal allowed

Post by Khizar » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:00 pm

Hi,
My appeal was allowed to limited extent on the basis of evidential flexibility on 18th of December and HO refunded appeal Fee on 10th of January.
Today I have recieved a letter from HO, in which they have asked me for the original documents i.e. ( declaration letter, legal letter , bank statement, CAR, unaudited accounts, and the bank letter which should state that I have full access to the 25000 of my partners money as well.
My partner hasn't recieved any such letter as we were team applicants, plus during Our hearing we have already raised the point that banks don't issue such letters therefore we had opened joint bank account and presented 50K statement in court. We also submitted above requested original documents with appellant bundle in court.
Now HO wants us to send above original documents again. Questions are:
A). Why HO didn't consider the original documents which we presented in court and on the basis of which we have won appeal?
B). The joint account statement was presented in court but now HO is again asking for individual bank letters of 25k each and bank letters of cross availability to each team member.
C). My team member hasn't recieved such letter from HO.

All senior members are requested for an urgent help/advice since I have 7 working days to respond to HO.

Kind regards

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: HO requesting further information after appeal allowed

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:39 pm

@ Khizar, HO requesting for additional documents after you won your appeal mean that they are likely to issue your visa but they need updated documents in order to issue it.
''declaration letter, legal letter , bank statement, CAR, unaudited accounts, and the bank letter which should state that I have full access to the 25000 of my partners money as well.''
You should send a declaration letter signed by a solicitor which state that you both have equal access to the joint account,
You should also send recent bank statement of your joint account showing that you guys still have access to 50k.
You should also send a recent CAR showing that you are still register as director of the company, they usually require updated CAR that is not older than 3months or you can order one and ask companies house to send by first class mail which you should receive the next day.
They want an unaudited account to check the trading activities of your business.
You can also get a bank letter that state that both of you have equal access to the 50k in the joint account.
Why HO didn't consider the original documents which we presented in court and on the basis of which we have won appeal?
HO might not have those documents at the centre where caseworkers take decision as appeal bundles are usually kept at Presenting Officers section. You should be fine once you send them those documents as they probably wont refuse you again if they ask for additional documents.

My team member hasn't received such letter from HO.
They usually treat each cases separately and your team member may also get the same letter at any time soon or even visa without HO asking for additional docs because HO are sometimes unpredictable.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Khizar

Post by Khizar » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:27 pm

Thanks, I have been able to seek advice from my solicitor this evening and he advised me the same directions.
I have got funds of 50k still maintained and got other documents as well. Will send them ASAP.
Thanks for your time and advice.
Regards

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:39 pm

@ Khizar, try to keep us updated about the outcome from HO. We might be able to learn something new from your case.

Khizar

Post by Khizar » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:54 pm

Sure, I will be regularly updating any outcome of the crospondrnce B/w HO & us till the final decission is reached.
Thanks

Khizar

Post by Khizar » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:47 am

Hi,

Thanks Allah, My team memeber has received his BRP today.
I haven't recieved anything. Usually successful team applications are dealt in the same time and in most of cases BRP or documents are posted to the applicants on same day.
Anyone knows if things are going to be ok for me as well or should I wait for another trouble?
Thanks

Entreprenuersweare
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Entreprenuersweare » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:03 am

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ Khizar, HO requesting for additional documents after you won your appeal mean that they are likely to issue your visa but they need updated documents in order to issue it.
''declaration letter, legal letter , bank statement, CAR, unaudited accounts, and the bank letter which should state that I have full access to the 25000 of my partners money as well.''
You should send a declaration letter signed by a solicitor which state that you both have equal access to the joint account,
You should also send recent bank statement of your joint account showing that you guys still have access to 50k.
You should also send a recent CAR showing that you are still register as director of the company, they usually require updated CAR that is not older than 3months or you can order one and ask companies house to send by first class mail which you should receive the next day.
They want an unaudited account to check the trading activities of your business.
You can also get a bank letter that state that both of you have equal access to the 50k in the joint account.
Why HO didn't consider the original documents which we presented in court and on the basis of which we have won appeal?
HO might not have those documents at the centre where caseworkers take decision as appeal bundles are usually kept at Presenting Officers section. You should be fine once you send them those documents as they probably wont refuse you again if they ask for additional documents.

My team member hasn't received such letter from HO.
They usually treat each cases separately and your team member may also get the same letter at any time soon or even visa without HO asking for additional docs because HO are sometimes unpredictable.
@Olasunkanmi

Hi Olasunkanmi

Is the declaration from the solicitor a necessary requirement if you have already provided joint account bank statement and bank letter to confirm that the funds are accessible to both team members.

I will be grateful for your response.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Kind Regards

huehue
Newly Registered

Post by huehue » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:17 am

Hi Khizar,

I have the same letter as yours from UKBA.
My appeal was allowed on 3rd January 2014.And they sent letter mentioning they will reconsider my application again.

and they need me to provide 1.An original third party declaration letter and 2. contracts showing trading as well.
And I am not sure whether this is a good thing or not?

Please advise>...

many thanks....

Khizar

Post by Khizar » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:18 am

Declaration is between you and your partner that you both have genuine inetentions to investment money in your common business and you are genuine team memebers. Though CAR also states the same but to give it more authenticity declaration b/w team members is required which should be properly drafted as policy guidelines and attested by a solicitor. This document is not drafted on official letter head of a solicitor.

Legal letter is the document which shows the names, address, ID details including DOB, Passport number etc , signatures, dates and this should be on the official letter of a solicitor along with his signature & official details . This legal letter is basically a confirmation by the solicitor that both the applicants have signed the declaration infront of him and he has checked & confirmed ID details of both members.

If you both have joint bank account, I will still suggest you to go for these two documents a they are not as complicated as it's often described. Just follow the guidelines get them. I bet this wouldn't be waste of money or time, if you can get nearly 50 other pages of supporting documents ( statements , business plans, advertisements, CAR etc then why not go for these two legal documents?
Wish you best of luck with your application.
Thanks

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:18 am

@ Khizar, did your team member get ask to send additional documents at all?

Khizar

Post by Khizar » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:22 am

No, he wasn't asked at - all.

Khizar

Post by Khizar » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:39 am

huehue wrote:Hi Khizar,

I have the same letter as yours from UKBA.
My appeal was allowed on 3rd January 2014.And they sent letter mentioning they will reconsider my application again.

and they need me to provide 1.An original third party declaration letter and 2. contracts showing trading as well.
And I am not sure whether this is a good thing or not?

Please advise>...

many thanks....

This means that HO is now considering your application and they want you to send them the original requested document. If these are the only documents they requested then please don't delay and send them urgently via special delivery. Your BRP will be arriving in a week or two after this.
Thanks

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:44 am

Khizar wrote:No, he wasn't asked at - all.
@ Khizar, your team member is one of the lucky ones. That's the more reason why I said in my earlier post that each application are treated separately and that HO sometimes behave unpredictably.

Hopefully you will get your visa soon as well.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:51 am

@ Entreprenuersweare, if you can get the declaration letter signed by a solicitor, then that should help your case but I don't think its compulsory as you have bank letter stating equal access to the joint account.

Entreprenuersweare
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Entreprenuersweare » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:07 pm

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ Entreprenuersweare, if you can get the declaration letter signed by a solicitor, then that should help your case but I don't think its compulsory as you have bank letter stating equal access to the joint account.
Thanks a lot Olasunkanmi. I have already made a team re-application but have not submitted a letter from a solicitor.

Khizar

Post by Khizar » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:09 pm

Olasunkanmi wrote:
Khizar wrote:No, he wasn't asked at - all.
@ Khizar, your team member is one of the lucky ones. That's the more reason why I said in my earlier post that each application are treated separately and that HO sometimes behave unpredictably.

Hopefully you will get your visa soon as well.
Thank you. Yes it's really unpredictable, sometimes because I know many team applicants who have got their BRP's and they both recieved on the same dates but in our case HO wants it other way. WHY? They don't tell

PAK

Post by PAK » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:21 am

Dear @ khizar I also received same letter from UKBA and in which they have asked me for the original documents such as CAR and Contract between abc and xyz. Please tell me when you send yours documents to UKBA and after that when you received your all documents. Waiting yours response.

prabh08
Newly Registered

Post by prabh08 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:42 pm

HO requested further information
Postby prabh08 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:55 am

hi there,
could any one please help me that my appeal was allowed on 7/01/2014 and after that i got letter from HO to submitt original bank statement and contract within time frame of 7 days. is it something positive ? how many days they will take after that? how old bank statement can i send bcoz they given me 7 days to submitt all these docments. but bank told me it could take 10 working days to get original statements due to bank holidays. so please anyone advise me on that. i am bit worried. i have statment from last month which id recent i got.

lexo
Newly Registered

Post by lexo » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:18 pm

Hello Prabh08,
Was the appeal to limited extent?

Khizar

Post by Khizar » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:56 pm

PAK wrote:Dear @ khizar I also received same letter from UKBA and in which they have asked me for the original documents such as CAR and Contract between abc and xyz. Please tell me when you send yours documents to UKBA and after that when you received your all documents. Waiting yours response.
When you send all these requested documents, hopefully your BRP will arrive in about 10 days.
Requesting these documents means HO is satisfied with the rest of application and just waiting for these documents. Make sure you send via special delivery.
Best of luck

Khizar

Post by Khizar » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:58 pm

prabh08 wrote:HO requested further information
Postby prabh08 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:55 am

hi there,
could any one please help me that my appeal was allowed on 7/01/2014 and after that i got letter from HO to submitt original bank statement and contract within time frame of 7 days. is it something positive ? how many days they will take after that? how old bank statement can i send bcoz they given me 7 days to submitt all these docments. but bank told me it could take 10 working days to get original statements due to bank holidays. so please anyone advise me on that. i am bit worried. i have statment from last month which id recent i got.
Don't you have online banking? If you do then you can print out statement from there, get it stamped from bank and include a balance letter which will be issued from bank when you go for stamp.
If you don't have online banking, then go in branch and ask them to give you detailed statement for required dates plus the current balance letter which should include your full name and address. Get both of these stamped on each page and send ASAP.
Best of luck