ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Main applicant passport to be sent with dependent app.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SK16
Newly Registered

Main applicant passport to be sent with dependent app.

Post by SK16 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:52 pm

Hi All

I am applying for my partner's dependent visa on my Tier 1 entrepreneur visa. Can you please advise whether I have to send my passport and BRP as well or I can send photocopies for the same as I am planning to travel soon.

Kind Regards

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Re: Main applicant passport to be sent with dependent app.

Post by cpmlkhan » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:40 pm

SK16 wrote:Hi All

I am applying for my partner's dependent visa on my Tier 1 entrepreneur visa. Can you please advise whether I have to send my passport and BRP as well or I can send photocopies for the same as I am planning to travel soon.

Kind Regards

Hello SK16,

Just send signed & stamp photocopies of both from any solicitor. Will cost you about £15.

BEST OF LUCK

SK16
Newly Registered

Re: Main applicant passport to be sent with dependent app.

Post by SK16 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:47 pm

cpmlkhan wrote:
SK16 wrote:Hi All

Kind Regards

Hello SK16,

Just send signed & stamp photocopies of both from any solicitor. Will cost you about £15.

BEST OF LUCK

Thanks a lot CPMLKHAN. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards
SK16