ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

All July HSMP Applicants Please post here!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kaff
Member of Standing

Post by Kaff » Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:43 pm

fly2uk wrote:Guys,

Did any one of you send your resume / openings list, along with HSMP application? Just wondering if it will help in anyway.

I am sure we need to do it for EC. But HSMP ?? Any thoughts?

Thanks
There is no requirement of Resume for HSMP application.
But you are right about EC...
Kaff

vinay_sambyal

Post by vinay_sambyal » Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:41 am

Kaff wrote:
vinay_sambyal wrote:Hi Kaff,
Thans for reply... well, there was an SMS from DHL service on 14th that courier is delivered.

I had used ABN Amro debit card. And, i had gone to ABN head branch in Delhi and they have told me that my card is international and can be used all over the world.

And, i do have enough money in that.. but still nothing is debited :(

please suggest which number shall i call or some mail id which i should write to ..?
Try this email
HSMP.Workpermits@ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
Tel: 0114 207 4074

Good Luck

Hi Kaff,
I tried dialing 0114 207 4074 but it was always busy..? do i need to prefix any other digit to it?? Also i still havent got my reference number..
documents were received on 14th July as per DHL status SMS. please advise..... i am having sleepless nights thinking that where my app has gone :(

Kaff
Member of Standing

Post by Kaff » Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:27 am

vinay_sambyal wrote:
Kaff wrote:
Thans for reply... well, there was an SMS from DHL service on 14th that courier is delivered.

I had used ABN Amro debit card. And, i had gone to ABN head branch in Delhi and they have told me that my card is international and can be used all over the world.

please suggest which number shall i call or some mail id which i should write to ..?
Try this email

Good Luck

Hi Kaff,
I tried dialing 0114 207 4074 but it was always busy..? do i need to prefix any other digit to it?? Also i still havent got my reference number..
documents were received on 14th July as per DHL status SMS. please advise..... i am having sleepless nights thinking that where my app has gone :(
Usually referance number comes after Fee deduction..Here what I would do in your current situation.
1. Write a email addressed to HSMP team providing your name and DOB and asking about your referance number. I guess some time they email address provided by you might be wrong or misspell.
2. If number is busy, then looks like it is right number. Try in differant time span.
3. Most important check your Bank account if your Fee is deducted then you should be fine.
4. try this number too 0114 207 6020

At last hope for the best and try to get hold of them as qucikly as you can.
Install a Skype on your system and put it on retry ;)

Good Luck....
Kaff

asadulla

Re: Congrats Asad

Post by asadulla » Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:33 am

cdraina wrote:Hey Asad,

Congrats!

Did you apply with the new ITR form?

Regards,
CD
I did not apply with the ITR form , i used the Form16 provided by the company.

vinay_sambyal

Post by vinay_sambyal » Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:17 pm

Kaff wrote:
vinay_sambyal wrote:
Kaff wrote:

Try this email

Good Luck

Hi Kaff,
Usually referance number comes after Fee deduction..Here what I would do in your current situation.
1. Write a email addressed to HSMP team providing your name and DOB and asking about your referance number. I guess some time they email address provided by you might be wrong or misspell.
2. If number is busy, then looks like it is right number. Try in differant time span.
3. Most important check your Bank account if your Fee is deducted then you should be fine.
4. try this number too 0114 207 6020

At last hope for the best and try to get hold of them as qucikly as you can.
Install a Skype on your system and put it on retry ;)

Good Luck....
Hi Kaff,
Thanks for reply!

Bank account is not debited and i have asked my bank that if such payment was tried and they said no. They assured me the payment will be thru if tried.

I guess my application might be down the file :(

Well, i will try the number on Monday as i believe the office is closed on Saturday/Sunday... I will write a mail at this id HSMP.Workpermits@ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk ?

lionking
Newly Registered

Post by lionking » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:34 am

Hi All,

I am planning to apply for HSMP from bangalore
For the same i would like to know

1. The Consuntant whom you have contacted for filing your HSMP visa & the consultation fee that you have paid.

2. Does anyone have templete for “Letter from the employer stating salary as claimedâ€

archman
Newly Registered

Post by archman » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:48 am

Hello Lionking

I applied with letter frm my employer, as additional evidence, as i dont have saral for last 2 months of my claim period. but i've given saral that covers first 10 months....

vishalsunr

Post by vishalsunr » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:09 am

MY HSMP GOT APPROVED....
DOCS RCVD. TODAY..... PACKED CAME TORN... SOME DOCS MISSING...
BUT ANYWAY.... IT GOT APPROVED.....

THANKS FORUM...

REGARDS,
VISHAL
Om Reem Shree PadamPrabhu Jinendrai Namah
-------------------------------------------------------
Applied On : 20th-dec
Applied From : Ahmedabad VFS
Integra Verification: 3rd & 4Th Dec
Case No.: 1161xxxx
Final Status : Waiting

vimg07

New ITR

Post by vimg07 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:44 am

Congratulations Vishal

What documents did you send for previous earnings

fly2uk

Post by fly2uk » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:52 am

Congrats Vishal !!

You got the documents back via normal mail or thru courier?
Can you post your timelines as well?

Thanks

vishalsunr

Post by vishalsunr » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:59 am

fly2uk wrote:Congrats Vishal !!

You got the documents back via normal mail or thru courier?
Can you post your timelines as well?

Thanks
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:28 pm Post subject: From India

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My application status

Application Sent via DHL from India:

Application posted: 24th June 2007
Application received: 26th June 2007 (DLF Tracking)
Amount Debited: 27nd June 2007
Reference Number received: 29th June 2007
Decision Made : 13th July, 2007 (Approved)
Docs Rcvd. Back. 23th July, 2007

antony

Post by antony » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:15 pm

Hi,

There is no hard and fast rule for filing the hsmp. Research the forum and collect the required info needed and then prepare for it and apply.

Let me know if you need any information.

[quote="lionking"]Hi All,

I am planning to apply for HSMP from bangalore
For the same i would like to know

1. The Consuntant whom you have contacted for filing your HSMP visa & the consultation fee that you have paid.

2. Does anyone have templete for “Letter from the employer stating salary as claimedâ€

~J~

Post by ~J~ » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:20 pm

have two doubts to clear regarding my application to HSMP –

1) Since I lost my old birth certificate, based on the records I have got a new original birth certificate from Municipal Corporation.

a. Will my new original birth certificate be sufficient which was issued recently? (I don’t have driving license)

I can send a notarised photocopy of my passport.

2) For my past earnings, I can send my 12 months original payslips and also a letter from the employer confirming my income on the payslips provided

a. Will the 12 original payslips and letter from the employer be sufficient?
getting IT returns seems to be a problem and also bank statements...

antony

Post by antony » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:29 pm

Qns :
1) Are you applying for HSMP or EC?
2) If applying for HSMP here are few tips.
-- Age assessment :
a) You can use Birth certificate. This is needed for the proof of your age
b) Also you can send your passport personal page notarised from any notary.
c) if you dont have driving license, mention in the application that you do not have driving license.

3) Past earnings
-- You have to provide the 12 months pay slips in original with sealed and signatured by company finance official (or some official how has the authority).
-- you must also need to provide the bank statements to support the evidence for the claiming period. (This is much i think so). please check with some one before filing.
-- if you get a letter from the employer that you have claimed this much amount as salary for the past 12 months, that also act as evidence.
-- IT returns is a must to submit for the HSMP new regulation i believe. If you have its well and good. Else keep the Form 16. please check with some one before filing.

All the best!

~J~ wrote:have two doubts to clear regarding my application to HSMP –

1) Since I lost my old birth certificate, based on the records I have got a new original birth certificate from Municipal Corporation.

a. Will my new original birth certificate be sufficient which was issued recently? (I don’t have driving license)

I can send a notarised photocopy of my passport.

2) For my past earnings, I can send my 12 months original payslips and also a letter from the employer confirming my income on the payslips provided

a. Will the 12 original payslips and letter from the employer be sufficient?
getting IT returns seems to be a problem and also bank statements...

~J~

Post by ~J~ » Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:04 pm

I am applyin for HSMP -

For Age - i have a newly issued birth certifcate - will the NEW birthcertificate be sufficient??? its recently issued...
I dont have a driving license so i hav submit my notarised pasport photocopy then will that be under exceptional consideration??

For Past Earnings - I have signed and stamped payslips, however, i plan to send my form 16
wiill FORM 16 do?
will i need some bank statements and letter from employer too???

antony

Post by antony » Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:12 pm

~J~ wrote:I am applyin for HSMP -

For Age - i have a newly issued birth certifcate - will the NEW birthcertificate be sufficient??? its recently issued...
I dont have a driving license so i hav submit my notarised pasport photocopy then will that be under exceptional consideration??

For Past Earnings - I have signed and stamped payslips, however, i plan to send my form 16
wiill FORM 16 do?
will i need some bank statements and letter from employer too???
You need to send the Bank statements for evidence of the salary been credited to the account. I think thisis a must for providing cross verification with the pay slips.

Letter from employer : If you get this then its a advantage for you.

fly2uk

Post by fly2uk » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:43 pm

Hi ~J~,

For past earnings you need to provide two evidences which corroborate each other.
1> Signed and stamped wage slips
2> Original IT returns for the claim period.

In case you dont have atleast one of these, you need to claim exceptional consideration and provide one or both of these two exceptional evidences.

1> Original Bank Statements for the period, this will indicate the amount of salary that is being credited to your a/c every month. This should be consistent with your wage slips. Incase your bank statements dont mention the company letter, get a letter from bank stating your employer has been crediting salary to your a/c.

2> Letter from employer which states the gross, net earnings and tax deducted for the entire claim period.

If you can get both these, then you are on safe grounds.

Hope this helps !!

Thanks !!

lionking
Newly Registered

Post by lionking » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:05 pm

"letter from the employer " does any one have a format for this letter. my co. finance guy needs it [:(].

pls send over if anyone has prepared the same.

thanks in advance

vinay_sambyal

Post by vinay_sambyal » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:57 pm

Hi All,
I got screwed up. I called them( HSMP office UK) up today.. They said my application is declined as the payment cudnt happen.. i had given them my ABN amro debit card with 3 digit number.. i had asked ABN head branch delhi.. they said my card is master card and will work across world but in the end i got screwed up...

PLease tell me is it rejection and deduct my one chance of applying or my applciation was not processed at all..

They have sent back my documents by a mail.. hoping to get them soon.. Please guide me how do i make payment which should be sure shot mechanism... I dont have Credit card..

Also, this time i dont want to take any risk...
I had sent 10th Degree certficate ( CBSE ) along with notarised copy of Passport. Please let me know if that is enough for age proof??

vishalsunr

Post by vishalsunr » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:32 pm

vinay_sambyal wrote:Hi All,
I got screwed up. I called them( HSMP office UK) up today.. They said my application is declined as the payment cudnt happen.. i had given them my ABN amro debit card with 3 digit number.. i had asked ABN head branch delhi.. they said my card is master card and will work across world but in the end i got screwed up...

PLease tell me is it rejection and deduct my one chance of applying or my applciation was not processed at all..

They have sent back my documents by a mail.. hoping to get them soon.. Please guide me how do i make payment which should be sure shot mechanism... I dont have Credit card..

I had sent 10th Degree certficate ( CBSE ) along with notarised copy of Passport. Please let me know if that is enough for age proof??
ur applicaion is not rejected but it is not processed.... so u can easily apply again with changes in some docs as pay slips etc...
dont worry... go ahead...best luck

vinay_sambyal

Post by vinay_sambyal » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:18 pm

vishalsunr wrote:
vinay_sambyal wrote:Hi All,

ur applicaion is not rejected but it is not processed.... so u can easily apply again with changes in some docs as pay slips etc...
dont worry... go ahead...best luck
Thanks vishal!

I had sent 10th Degree certficate ( CBSE ) along with notarised copy of Passport. Please let me know if that is enough for age proof?? please reply!!

HSMP25
Newly Registered

Post by HSMP25 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:10 pm

Hi Guys,

I have applied for HSMP. Waiting for the result. I have a doubt here regarding the new ITR form. I have submitted the acknowledgement form where the Tax returns guys put their stamp. But some of the guys download the ITR form from the net, fill it up and get that stamped.

Point to be noted is, there is no acknowledgement form in the form that is available in the internet. I suppose the case worker will see 2 kinds of forms being submitted by indians. Please can anybody let me know what u guys have done regarding new ITR forms.

HSMP25

vinay_sambyal

Post by vinay_sambyal » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:26 pm

HSMP25 wrote:Hi Guys,

I have applied for HSMP. Waiting for the result. I have a doubt here regarding the new ITR form. I have submitted the acknowledgement form where the Tax returns guys put their stamp. But some of the guys download the ITR form from the net, fill it up and get that stamped.

Point to be noted is, there is no acknowledgement form in the form that is available in the internet. I suppose the case worker will see 2 kinds of forms being submitted by indians. Please can anybody let me know what u guys have done regarding new ITR forms.

HSMP25
Hi HSMP25,
I guess from this year everyone is getting Acknowledgement form with ITR1 one form... Acknowledgement form is signed and stamped but not the ITR1 form.....

~J~

Post by ~J~ » Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:41 am

Thanks Antony and Fly2UK!

For Past earnings I am claiming for the period Aug'06 to July'07 -
I worked in 2 different companies.
1st company - 1 June 06 to 30 Nov 06
2nd company - 1 Dec 06 till date

- I have my payslips stamped and signed by respective employers (easy)
- I have Income Tax returns for the tax year April 06 to Mar 07

in the guidelines its mentioned clearly that "If the tax year does
not cover the full period claimed other corroborating evidence is required for the period(s) not covered."

as my first company gave me cheques and i deposited in another bank so till nov'06 my bank statement doesnt reflect the cheque details that it is from so n so company

and another company i.e. after December 06 i was given a corporate account which started in Jan 07 so only after Jan my salary got directly credited to the account... So the bank statement after Jan reflects the company salary...

Hence, even if i get the bank statements whcih are from X n Y Banks. the X bank doesnt have any mention abt the first company and the Y bank has the ccompany salary mentioned but after Jan 07.

and lastly, getting the letter from the employer confirming income is slighlty doubtful.
i ll try! one doubt here too about getting the letter from employer- since i worked in 1st company from Jun'06 to Nov'06 and for HSMP i am claiming from Aug'06. So, shall I ask my employer to give me a letter to state my income earned from Jun'06 or Aug'06????

Am applying this month end!!! please clarify my details and wish me good luck that all goes well...

Thanks a ton in advance!!!

raji_123

Received ref no

Post by raji_123 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:16 am

Documents sent on: 15th July
Reference received: 23rd July

Still waiting....