ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal with right of appeal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MAHUSS
Newly Registered

Refusal with right of appeal

Post by MAHUSS » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:25 am

Hi Dear I also got a Same Scripted refusal
APPLIED ON : 28 DEC 2013
INTERVIEW : 10 MARCH 2014
REFUSAL : 15 APR 2014 with RIGHT of APPEAL

REASONS :
DONT ACCESS to FUNDS
I got 54 K in personal account for last 5 months Now HO concern is from where i got this money in my account in interview i said its my father transfered to me for my joint account with my father in paksitan now they refused because the reference was CHAPS they take it as a third party secondly my brother got established UK LTD Company in UK for LAST 4 ys.my father transfered half the amount to my bro account because state bank of pak dont allow more than £6000 transfer to overseas in one account per person/month . So HO presumed that My Bro Company is also a 3rd party. Now My concern is I have money in my account for last couple of months how can i have no access moreover i have all the transfer evidence from PAK to UK and plus point is it was my and my father joint account how HO will prove in court its not my funds.

Second Refusal same Scripted.
BP and market research copied my question is i used Howard referencing with all source of reference attached in BP and MR how they can blame its copied from same website which they refused the other applicants

Third Refusal LACK Of EXPERIENCE
I would like to mention I have a work experience of 6 years in IT industry. Moreover I have been to China twice worked in research and development Software development ( HONGKONG) for ************* CHINA well known china based company working in 110 countries in all over the world
Secondly I did my MASTERS in ************( GOT MERIT IN thesis and degree my dissertation was based on same secure solution) Plus I am a certified TELECOM ENGINEER and member of PAKISTAN ENGINEERING COUNCIL for last 7 years.
I did multiple projects with different operators in Pakistan / Afghanistan/ China and I have all the original certification and work experience letters attached in my document when I submitted the application.
Moreover I looked after voluntarily my Brothers UK LTD Company in UK for last 2 years on PSW.
Keeping in view the above mention points they said i cant do bussiness in UK

My Suggestion to all applicant HO is trying hold applicant money in uk and trying to check who is geneu Interpre I already discussed with my barrister he is saying u will get visa on appeal but i decided i will take HO till end and ask for compensation i told my barrister that i will hold money for another 12 months he ask for all evidence.
may this will be helpful.
Last edited by MAHUSS on Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:57 pm, edited 5 times in total.

MAHUSS
Newly Registered

Re: Refusal with right of appeal

Post by MAHUSS » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:35 pm

can any one tell what r my chances as per experience and how long it will take

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:49 pm

Dear member

Your question is already posted and watched by Hundreds. Making duplicate posts won't increase your chance to get more answers.

Regards
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

MAHUSS
Newly Registered

Post by MAHUSS » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:59 pm

ok Thanks for Update

kamal99
Newly Registered

Post by kamal99 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:30 pm

If qualified people like you getting declined like this, what chance other people have, it is really sad. I saw some members saying that appeal process is quicker than it used to be, as far as I think you looking around three to eight months lime line for whole process. Hopefully someone who had gone through appeal process will give you a clear picture.

MAHUSS
Newly Registered

Post by MAHUSS » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:01 pm

I really appreciate for ur response that means i cant travle any where and i have to hold funds and stay in Uk at least for next couple of months I was thinking to withdraw but right now i already invested some money and start working with 2 clients and getting some revenue for my company Let see what happen next but as per my point of view I have seen lot of refusals on this forum people are getting visas even they dont have funds moreover i personaly know some people who gave vvv hard time to HO and in the end people got Visa.
As per my concern i have been to other countries Chinees are much far ahead of british they issue Visa in 3 days and HO made it so difficult that I reckon in future no invester will invest in their Count.... :(

Khan321
Newly Registered

Post by Khan321 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:23 pm

Hi mahuss!
What your barrister said about your refusal? And can you please suggest me any good solicitor or barristrr?

Thank you