ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT HELP PLZ MATTER GOING TO COURT

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

LIANA
Newly Registered

URGENT HELP PLZ MATTER GOING TO COURT

Post by LIANA » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:02 am

Dear member plz advice

i received a letter from police for over speeding at 61 in the temporary reduced speed of 50 on motoray due to works . we been 3 friend on the long trip and drove car turn by turn so it was difficult for me to nominate the exact driver . so i e mailed police and the police asked me write a cover letter i did wrote the reason and asked for photo evidence so that i can make some one logical responsible .police replied that the photo they have are dark and don't show any one in the cabin and they said that they will put this matter in court .

i am really worried i dont want this matter to be taken to court as the points given by court are considered as conviction and stay for 3 years .

can i ask them to stop taking the matter to court and nominate myself as the driver at the time of over speeding giving my details , while i have denied on the earlier communication to be the driver at that time .

will it make the situation more worse ? as they may say you denied to be driver before now you are giving your details why ?

actually i was the owner of the car and i did not said to them that on that day was not in the car or i did not drove at all i told them on first e mail that we friend including me drove the car by turns but not sure who was at 23:00 on driving seat

please advise before my stupidness make things more complicated

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: URGENT HELP PLZ MATTER GOING TO COURT

Post by Amber » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:06 am

**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

LIANA
Newly Registered

Post by LIANA » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:47 am

Amber_ wrote:Go and see a criminal law solicitor (click).
Dear Amber

should i simply write to police and tell them that i am willing to accept it as being the owner of the vehicle . will it not sort out the matter in simple way . i did not lied to police i just simply requested photo evidence and explained that due to other friend driving turn by turn i cannot figure out exact person

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:57 am

You may be able to do that, contact them and ask.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.