ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (O), 5 years Tier1, please help!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amberhoff
Newly Registered

SET (O), 5 years Tier1, please help!

Post by amberhoff » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:47 am

Hi,

Next April I'll be eligible to apply for SET O,I will be working under Tier 1 General for 5 years. Currently I'm working as a permenent employee, but there is a contracting opportunity that I'm considering, and I don't know whether this will affect my application. I have some questions, hope someone might be able to help.

1. My first Tier 1 application was posted on 26th March 2010, but it was granted after 6th April, do I need to qualify for the fules placed before 6 April 2010 or the rules between April 2010 and Jul 2010?

2. In order to proof that I earn enough money to qualify for the points, I need to provide the salary proof for a consecutive 12 months, if during that 12 Months, I only worked 5 months, but the salary is already enough to be qualified for enough points, will this be a problem? Does bonus count as income contribution? Do I have to be in employment when I'm making my application to settlement?

I checked the home office website, but they are very vague about these question. Anyone knows the answer or experienced the same, please help!!
Many many many thanks :)

Mostar95
- thin ice -

Re: SET (O), 5 years Tier1, please help!

Post by Mostar95 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:44 pm

amberhoff
Newly Registered

Re: SET (O), 5 years Tier1, please help!

Post by amberhoff » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:28 pm

Thanks! The document is very useful. But it is published in 2008 and is for HSMP, does the rules still applies for current 5year Tier1 to ILR ?