ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sarah786

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Sarah786 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:06 pm

Can anyone tell me how I can withdraw my application and how long it takes for my documents to b recieved back?

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:42 pm

prayforus wrote:Sameena if you're reading, in your re-application will you submit the same sponsor/applicant introductory documents explaining the relationship. Same wedding cards/photos etc? I'm going to be doing that, but a long with the letter for why we are re-applying with a printed document of the e-mail for holding us/which criteria we didn't meet, and how we are meeting it this time round.

Secondly, will you submit old communication documents as well as new ones? And if CAT A, submit 12bank statements/payslips to give a fuller picture?
everything will be the same, well most the documents. i will be submitting new bank statements and payslips, house report, more evidence to prove communication etc more photos, i will include entry and exit stamps to show i went to visit my husband last year.

yeah i will also be submitting 12 months bank statements and payslips. they will be the old ones as well as the current 6 months.

there was a lot i didn't include last time such as birth certificate, i will be including all the them aswell. i suggest you label and mark everything in a folder and have a checklist.. i have done that LOL.. just to keep organised, and make sure you have everything photocopied. im just waiting for my p60 now.

if im including my p60, i don't think there would be any need to get confirmation from HMRC about my tax...

check your PM, i'll send you a list of all the documents i'm sending!! :)

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:30 pm

Replied to your pm. I submitted everything you will be doing in our first application. I'm just worried if they reject and documents they've seen, but it's not like we can add more to them apart from new payslips/bank statements and contact.

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:31 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:
prayforus wrote:Sameena if you're reading, in your re-application will you submit the same sponsor/applicant introductory documents explaining the relationship. Same wedding cards/photos etc? I'm going to be doing that, but a long with the letter for why we are re-applying with a printed document of the e-mail for holding us/which criteria we didn't meet, and how we are meeting it this time round.

Secondly, will you submit old communication documents as well as new ones? And if CAT A, submit 12bank statements/payslips to give a fuller picture?
everything will be the same, well most the documents. i will be submitting new bank statements and payslips, house report, more evidence to prove communication etc more photos, i will include entry and exit stamps to show i went to visit my husband last year.

yeah i will also be submitting 12 months bank statements and payslips. they will be the old ones as well as the current 6 months.

there was a lot i didn't include last time such as birth certificate, i will be including all the them aswell. i suggest you label and mark everything in a folder and have a checklist.. i have done that LOL.. just to keep organised, and make sure you have everything photocopied. im just waiting for my p60 now.

if im including my p60, i don't think there would be any need to get confirmation from HMRC about my tax...

check your PM, i'll send you a list of all the documents i'm sending!! :)
Sameena sis can you send me the list of the docs too ??
Applied in lahore on 04/07/2013
Under process 19/07/2013
Got a letter on 27/09/2013 its on hold
Doc submitted 17/10/2013
Rfc : INSHALLAH soon

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:59 pm

Can anyone help me plz how do I withdraw my application and how long does it take for documents to b returned?

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:15 pm

Sarah786 wrote:Can anyone help me plz how do I withdraw my application and how long does it take for documents to b returned?

If you want to withdraw your application then e-mail this address: visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk

Explain to them that you want to withdraw your application, they will then reply with an form attached to the e-mail they've sent you. You print this form out, fill it in with the applicants details, get the applicant to sign it, scan it, then re-email them with the form attached to the e-mail.

Once they send your documents back, your gerrys office from where you submitted the application will contact you.

It can take nearly a month for all that as I experienced.

I hope this helps.

Sarah786

Post by Sarah786 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:22 pm

Thank u

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:25 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you guys got time and space in your folder try to get supporting letter from your MP.
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:54 pm

prayforus wrote:
Sarah786 wrote:Can anyone help me plz how do I withdraw my application and how long does it take for documents to b returned?

If you want to withdraw your application then e-mail this address: visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk

Explain to them that you want to withdraw your application, they will then reply with an form attached to the e-mail they've sent you. You print this form out, fill it in with the applicants details, get the applicant to sign it, scan it, then re-email them with the form attached to the e-mail.

Once they send your documents back, your gerrys office from where you submitted the application will contact you.

It can take nearly a month for all that as I experienced.

I hope this helps.

When you withdraw ur application do they give any rejection letter or any rejection stamp on the passport ??
Applied in lahore on 04/07/2013
Under process 19/07/2013
Got a letter on 27/09/2013 its on hold
Doc submitted 17/10/2013
Rfc : INSHALLAH soon

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:09 pm

RZ Girl, my wife got a stamp which stated she withdraw'd the application.

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:41 pm

prayforus wrote:Replied to your pm. I submitted everything you will be doing in our first application. I'm just worried if they reject and documents they've seen, but it's not like we can add more to them apart from new payslips/bank statements and contact.
in sha Allah they should'nt do. you can't make up documents that you don't have!!

RZ girl: i sent you a list of the documents

zeeh: in sha Allah i will try and do that. do we just ring up the MPs ofice and as for a letter to support our application??

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:49 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:
prayforus wrote:Replied to your pm. I submitted everything you will be doing in our first application. I'm just worried if they reject and documents they've seen, but it's not like we can add more to them apart from new payslips/bank statements and contact.
in sha Allah they should'nt do. you can't make up documents that you don't have!!

zeeh: in sha Allah i will try and do that. do we just ring up the MPs ofice and as for a letter to support our application??
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
link below insert your postcode and find MP,you will also see their e mail so just e mail them and also give quick call
http://findyourmp.parliament.uk/

My friend got visa in 4 days he submitted supporting letter + 12 month payslip and bank statements Under CAT A

GOOD LUCK
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:08 pm

zeeh wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
link below insert your postcode and find MP,you will also see their e mail so just e mail them and also give quick call
http://findyourmp.parliament.uk/

My friend got visa in 4 days he submitted supporting letter + 12 month payslip and bank statements Under CAT A

GOOD LUCK

jazakAllah khair for that.. i will give that a try.. :)).. thanks for that!!

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:39 pm

Salam Prayforus can i just ask when u applied under cat a and d how long did it take for ur response frm gerry or rfc? I seem to be noticing that applcants under category a and d seem to be waiing longer than other categories.
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

Shah512
Newly Registered

Post by Shah512 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:07 am

Salam brothers an sisters.

Can anybody help me. I need sum information. I just want to now that what is the timeline for the spouse visa for uk from Pakistan if we apply our case with the help of full cash savings. ( cash savings as per British embassy require)

Thanks

Tazmaniaa

Post by Tazmaniaa » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:17 am

Shah512 wrote:Salam brothers an sisters.

Can anybody help me. I need sum information. I just want to now that what is the timeline for the spouse visa for uk from Pakistan if we apply our case with the help of full cash savings. ( cash savings as per British embassy require)

Thanks
Their seems to be no timeline the bhc r lazyy
Its all kismat
1st application:applied nov 2012
Refused: Feb 2013

2nd application:applied oct 2013
Refused:sept 2014

Appeal submitted 26th sept......

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:32 am

HELLO786 wrote:Salam Prayforus can i just ask when u applied under cat a and d how long did it take for ur response frm gerry or rfc? I seem to be noticing that applcants under category a and d seem to be waiing longer than other categories.
With CAT A + D, we applied on november 5th 2013, we received a response which stated we were on hold on the 19th of March 2014.

Gerrys say that it takes 3-6 months for a response.

At the end of the day if your paperwork is clear, and there is no room for the ECO to question anything you'll get a response quicker. The checks they do can take long, this is what I suspect holds any response they may give to you.

Shah512, if you are applying using CAT D alone with £62,500.00 in savings, you must demonstrate where those savings came from (if they were gifts/house sale/etc..). You must provide bank account statements from those who gifted it to you, and your own to show the transaction.

The savings must be in the account for a period of 6 months, if in anytime the savings for example, dropped from £62,500.00 to lets say £62,499.99 then you must put the total of £62,500.00 back in the account and wait another 6 months.

So it is important to leave them untouched, and also you must demonstrate that you can cash them at anytime without any penalty from the bank.

Finally, if the savings are gifts please get a declaration from those who have provided this gift of money to you, declaring that it is indeed a gift. Loans are not accepted. Please also note when FLR is due, you will still need a large amount of savings in your account. So this may mean that those savings should be in your account for a period of 5 years. Once when the 2.5 years are up and you apply and then finally when 5 years are up. If you are in work then which pays £18,600.00, then I would not worry too much about it, but it's best to keep them just incase.

Time-line can depend on various factors with your application. Although, people who have applied through CAT D savings alone have got response much quicker.

I hope this helps you both.

shah1991

Post by shah1991 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:47 am

I find that amazing because I applied on 8 november 213 as self employed and I got reply on exactly 19 march 2014 same as you stating am on hold and requested more documents!

ADUANWAR

Post by ADUANWAR » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:13 am

السلام عليكم

I'm going to withdraw my application and apply again but this time provide all the additional documents which were missing. If someone can just confirm that the fee is £1185 which includes the £300 priority service for settlement visas. I will be applying as self-employed.

saf786
Member of Standing

Post by saf786 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:18 am

Is there anyone who's stil going to wait on hold or is everyone reapplying ?

Can someone plz write a list of what thy are submitting under self employment

Thank u

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:29 am

ADUANWAR - I have been told numerous times by gerrys offices that there is no priority settlement visa process for Pakistan. It's apparently only for visitors.

If you do re-apply online and will be paying by card - look for an option which may state that you can apply using priority. I doubt it at the moment due to gerrys saying no.

Saf - I decided to re-apply as I meet the criteria. It's not through self employment, I am employed and will be using savings to meet the shortfall.

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:35 am

prayforus wrote:ADUANWAR - I have been told numerous times by gerrys offices that there is no priority settlement visa process for Pakistan. It's apparently only for visitors.

If you do re-apply online and will be paying by card - look for an option which may state that you can apply using priority. I doubt it at the moment due to gerrys saying no.

Saf - I decided to re-apply as I meet the criteria. It's not through self employment, I am employed and will be using savings to meet the shortfall.

My husband is friends with the head of mirpur gerrys and he called him to clarify the priority visa issue. And the head of mirpur gerrys confirmed that it does exist £300 for a reply within 3-5 days. He said he hasnt come across the £600 in 24 hour reply, but that the £300 one is true.
Applied online 15/9/15

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:37 am

saf786 wrote:Is there anyone who's stil going to wait on hold or is everyone reapplying ?

Can someone plz write a list of what thy are submitting under self employment

Thank u
I have also decided to reply in end of may early June in shaa Allah because i will also by then have fully completed my 6 months with cat and d including savings to meet shortfall.
Applied online 15/9/15

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:51 am

Hello786 - My wife spoke to a clerk at gerrys just last week and he said it's only for visit visa. We then called lahore just to see what they would say, they said the same.

When we come to apply, if there is an option I shall take it. If not then we will just go the usual route. Mirpur has a turn around of 1 month average for a response, by what my wife was told. How true that is I don't know since they like to mislead people.

Also, make sure you do everything I've said regarding your savings. They're very picky when it comes to that so make it crystal clear.

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:00 pm

prayforus wrote:Hello786 - My wife spoke to a clerk at gerrys just last week and he said it's only for visit visa. We then called lahore just to see what they would say, they said the same.

When we come to apply, if there is an option I shall take it. If not then we will just go the usual route. Mirpur has a turn around of 1 month average for a response, by what my wife was told. How true that is I don't know since they like to mislead people.

Also, make sure you do everything I've said regarding your savings. They're very picky when it comes to that so make it crystal clear.

Yeah i know what u mean, but as u said before we wont know until someone picks that route and lets the rest of us know. But just when the head of gerrys says it is available it makes me think twice. From my experience the clerks dont know anything but they would rather give a false answer than admit they dont know. But time will tell.

Yes Thank u i will take ur advice into account in shaa Allah. Also mirpur having a quick turnaround is a lie. I applied from there twice n had to wait a while, aswell as many of my cousins. It is just the straight forwardness of a case i believe.
Applied online 15/9/15