ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Impact on Fees if case rejected

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dharmakumar
Newly Registered

Impact on Fees if case rejected

Post by dharmakumar » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:18 pm

Dear Board Member,

I arrived in UK on Tier 2 (Intra Company) and is eligible for ILR as completed 5 years successfully.
My company policy is not to provide SOC code in letter ? My question is in case my application got rejected is my complete fee will be lost or they will deduct £ 100 Pounds..

Please guide me on this..

Regards

Macco

Re: Impact on Fees if case rejected

Post by Macco » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:00 pm

Fee will not be refunded irrespective of the outcome. If you can't provide SOC, you are highly likely get rejected as that's the key point in Tier2-ICT application. Your company is very well aware, how to discourage ILR, so is the reason. If you are eligible and really wanted to go for ILR, I would suggest to consult some solicitor, I mean he can't get your application through without SOC, but can give you best way to protect your claim.