ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) Question

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pelfed
Newly Registered

FLR(M) Question

Post by pelfed » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:58 pm

Hi all.

Just about to submit FLR(M) for my wife (we recently married using 6 month Fiancee Visa).

We have downloaded the new form (from April 2014) and filled in all the necessary sections. It all looks pretty straight forward and I have:
Passports x2
bank statements
wage slips
photos from wedding
English language ESOL cert
TB certificate
Marriage Cert
Letter of employment and employment contract
Tax code notification from Inland Revenue
Personal Statement
Letter from registry office
passport sized photos (2 wife) (1 of me).

Everyone seems to say that we need to photocopy all these documents, but I cannot see anywhere that this is a requirement, unless it is stated I cannot see the need to photocopy anything.

Also, does anyone have a helpline number for the new UKVI? I've tried the phone number on the application form but it just rings forever with no answer.

theprideofpak

Re: FLR(M) Question

Post by theprideofpak » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:47 pm

I didn't send the photocopies of everything. It was over 200 pages....
there is a 0345 number on ukvi website which you need to keep trying and eventually you'll go through...