ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Making fresh application,will i get second chance to appeal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sam1987
Newly Registered

Making fresh application,will i get second chance to appeal

Post by sam1987 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:51 pm

Hi Guys,
My first application was rejected because of, the bank holds my funds was not in the UKBA acceptance list, went for appeal. Now funds are transferred to my UK account. Planning to make fresh application instead of waiting for hearing.

If in by chance my second application got rejected, will i get another chance to appeal. please need advice please.

@olansunkanmi

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Making fresh application,will i get second chance to app

Post by khan_81 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:23 pm

No as your previous is expired so right of appeal in case your application get rejected again. Advice is either wait for your appeal hearing and win it or if u plan to make a new application then make sure u prepare your documents well and cover all points of your initial refusal application.
Hope this helps

sam1987
Newly Registered

Post by sam1987 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:53 pm

khan_81 wrote:No as your previous is expired so right of appeal in case your application get rejected again

Hi khan,
Do you mean i cant go for appeal if my fresh application get rejected. in that case if i wait for hearing, if i lose, can i make fresh application??

Thank you

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:36 pm

You can't do two things i.e. Waiting for your appeal hearing on your first application and make fresh application. You have to withdraw appeal on the day when u make fresh application and as u making new after application after your visa expires so you won't get a new appeal right in case ur fresh application gets rejected.
Hope you understand now
Regards

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:43 am

@ sam1987, since you know that your refusal point is very difficult to defend, you might as well just prepare and submit your fresh application before the appeal hearing in other not to waste more time. You can withdraw appeal and send fresh application on same day or few days after appeal withdrawal. But I will advice that you submit fresh application about 2-3days after appeal withdrawal letter get deliver to the tribunal (make sure the letter is signed for and confirm delivery before submitting fresh application). Also put a covering note with fresh application stating that appeal has been withdrawn.

You wont get an appeal right if your second application get refused, but you can go for JR if your case is very strong.

So my advice is that make sure that your business is actively trading and submit all documents that you can lay your hand on from HO list.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:19 am

sam1987 wrote:Hi Guys,
My first application was rejected because of, the bank holds my funds was not in the UKBA acceptance list, went for appeal. Now funds are transferred to my UK account. Planning to make fresh application instead of waiting for hearing.

If in by chance my second application got rejected, will i get another chance to appeal. please need advice please.

@olansunkanmi

Hello Sam,

As others mentioned above just start preparing the documents for your application & do not waste your time in court proceeding. The refusal you have got in not defendable. Another most important thing this time well prepared documents. If you need any help pm me.
BEST OF LUCK.