ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Information

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jigroot_123
Newly Registered

Information

Post by jigroot_123 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:42 pm

Hello there i would like to know that i came to UK in 2008 as a Diplomat dependent which was an exempt Visa after 5 years my dad had to go back to his country as his tenure was finished. my family wanted to stay in the UK so we applied a form called FLR(O) which was rejected in may 2013. we appealed against the decision mean while i started university in Sept 2013. appeal was reject in April 2014

I just want to find out that my exams are in between may 15 -29 will it be possible to get any extension till my exams are finished. Also if i had to back to get student visa from my country will that break effect me if i completed my 10 years

Regards

Moo

vinny

Re: Information

Post by vinny » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:08 am

You may buy more time if you appealing further, to the UT?

See also Long residence.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

jigroot_123
Newly Registered

Re: Information

Post by jigroot_123 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:12 pm

how can i apply for long residence?
also can you convert exempt status into any categories