ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query for evidence of salary

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

junk005
Newly Registered

Query for evidence of salary

Post by junk005 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:30 pm

I have a case where my employer has given a payslip which is £15.00 higher than the amt transfered to bank for two months Feb'07 and Mar'07. Also I have recived the P60 which is consistent with my payslips but for above two month my bank statements are £15 less than the payslip netpayment amt.

Also I have taken a letter from employer which is addressed to bank(Natwest) which shows break up of taxable and netpay salary I have recived.

Also I have changed empoyer in Dec06 so I have P45 as well which also proves that for Month Jan-Mar my P60 and Payslip are correct. my only worry is less amount in bank statment which is offcourse a little amont.

I want to apply for period july to july 07,

Will above bank statement and payslip and P60 will support my evidence... or homeoffice goona reject on the basis for inconsistency on two months bank statments. Will the letter addressed to Natwest from company letter head will do my stuff....I am afraid my employeer will not issue letter addressed to homeoffice any way as i am on WP...

Please help if anyone ever know any person with this kind of situation...

Thanks...

JK

HolaHSMP

Post by HolaHSMP » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:14 am

I don't see a problem till the time you explain the deviation and support it with the right documents.
My case was too weird compared to yours. My P60 had £5000 deviation, that is, my P60 had £5000 less than my final salary slip of March 2007. I explained everything in the covering letter of past earnings, my P60 contained the Taxable Pay for the year not the Gross Pay. I also supplied a letter from my employer that showed my gross earning, and finally the bank statements.

I hope the £15 deviation does not cause shifts in band of previous earning category. If you are able to earn the right amount of points even with losing £15 it should not be a problem. All the casworker is intersted in is whether you have crossed the payment Band for UK, like £32,000+ etc., and the supporting documents help to make your case stronger.

Bottomline, inconsistencies arise but believe me if you are able to explain everythig clearly in covering letter it will make your application hassle-free.

Finally, I made an excel grid of my 14 months salary, the columns contained Pay Month, Pay Date, Net Pay, taxable Pay, Gross pay, Tax, Bonus. I added up all the rows to show my Total Gross pay was above the band that I claimed.

Hope it helps!!!

junk005
Newly Registered

Post by junk005 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:24 am

yes £15 doesn't cause shifts in band of previous earning category but as I started new job in jan, my first salary was payed thru cheque after that BAC, and on the bank statement company name doesn't not appear in case of cheque(only sort code comes on bank statment) for which I have asked from my empolyer to provide me excel sheet month(jan to jul)/taxable pay/netpay/paymentmode(it shows Jan month salary was transfer thru cheque) excel sheet which is addressed to natwest bank on letter head.(already got).

Will that letter would be considered by homeoffice, or it should be addreesed to homeoffice only?

Also I don't have any letter from empoyler about £15 diffrence... £15 doesn't cause any shift in band, My opinion is that they would consider £15 less as my net pay, isn't?

Thanks for your reply...

JK