ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA3 and EEA4 enquiry plz advice

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mr&mrs smith
Newly Registered

EEA3 and EEA4 enquiry plz advice

Post by mr&mrs smith » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:02 am

hi,
I would like to submit eea3 and eea4 together too.

I have wifes(eea3) 5yrs p60, 5yrs bank statement, letter from current employer, marriage certificate as she changed her surname. council tax plus water bill since we have bought house 2yrs ago.

for myself (eea4) 5yrs p60, 5yrs bank statement, letter from current employer, marriage certificate as I married to eea national???, do I need to submit the council tax and water bill. if I am submitting the council tax and water bill it with my wifes application.

do they treat separate or combine application.

please can you update anything on this.

smith

Imshzd

Re: EEA3 and EEA4 enquiry plz advice

Post by Imshzd » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:20 am

Simply attach both applications,passports,all 5 year documents and sent them together in one envelop.
Nothing to worry.

mr&mrs smith
Newly Registered

Post by mr&mrs smith » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:48 pm

thanxs a lot, I just bit stressed as I thought it is treated separately any other tips please before I send this.

also can wife send her id because a passport is experied??

Thanxs

Hubba

Post by Hubba » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:57 pm

[quote="mr&mrs smith"]thanxs a lot, I just bit stressed as I thought it is treated separately any other tips please before I send this.

Thanxs[/quote]

Yes, she can.

mr&mrs smith
Newly Registered

Post by mr&mrs smith » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:01 pm

Hubba wrote:
mr&mrs smith wrote:thanxs a lot, I just bit stressed as I thought it is treated separately any other tips please before I send this.

Thanxs
Yes, she can.
thanxs a lot, really appreciate your answer. do you think sending both application is wise?

can you just tell me something else do I need to send any more document apart from the one which I mentioned.

Hubba

Post by Hubba » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:06 pm

mr&mrs smith wrote:
Hubba wrote:
mr&mrs smith wrote:thanxs a lot, I just bit stressed as I thought it is treated separately any other tips please before I send this.

Thanxs
Yes, she can.
thanxs a lot, really appreciate your answer. do you think sending both application is wise?

can you just tell me something else do I need to send any more document apart from the one which I mentioned.
Much better sending both applications together, as you intend to. It is the same set of documents and would make your SO's life much easier later on when she applies to BC if this is what she intends to (it would make her life easier because she wouldn't need to submit all this 5 years document set again - she would submit only her EEA3).

You can't really send the applications separate, since it's the same set of documents.

mr&mrs smith
Newly Registered

Post by mr&mrs smith » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:19 pm

that's great, I am sending these docs, please can tell is this ok
I have wifes(eea3) 5yrs p60, 5yrs bank statement, letter from current employer, marriage certificate as she changed her surname. council tax plus water bill since we have bought house 2yrs ago.

for myself (eea4) 5yrs p60, 5yrs bank statement, letter from current employer, marriage certificate as I married to eea national???, do I need to submit the council tax and water bill. if I am submitting the council tax and water bill it with my wifes application.

sorry I m new what does SO's and BC mean

Thanxs

Hubba

Post by Hubba » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:39 pm

mr&mrs smith wrote:that's great, I am sending these docs, please can tell is this ok

Thanxs
Sorry, SO = Significant Other, BC = British Citizenship.

You don't need to group the documentation as yours/hers. The whole process is about proving that she is exercising Treaty rights. All documentation listed for her would already be enough (marriage certificate already shows your relation to her). You may want to send your bank statements just to show you've been in country together with her the whole 5 year period. Your P60s and letter from your employer won't make any difference.

mr&mrs smith
Newly Registered

Post by mr&mrs smith » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:43 pm

Hubba wrote:
mr&mrs smith wrote:that's great, I am sending these docs, please can tell is this ok

Thanxs
Sorry, SO = Significant Other, BC = British Citizenship.

thanxs a lot. really helps when some 1 advises you.

You don't need to group the documentation as yours/hers. The whole process is about proving that she is exercising Treaty rights. All documentation listed for her would already be enough (marriage certificate already shows your relation to her). You may want to send your bank statements just to show you've been in country together with her the whole 5 year period. Your P60s and letter from your employer won't make any difference.