ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application limit for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tomii
Newly Registered

Application limit for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa

Post by tomii » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:47 pm

Hi All,

New here, just wanted to ask as so far I have not been able to find an answer:

1. How many fresh re-application are you allow to make if your previous ones have been refused under the Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa via 200k route?

2. Does the new business need to be anyway related to my existing business/trade and or background or can I venture into other business lines and has anyone has success with their visa doing this?

Thanks thanks in advance :)

kayess1984

Re: Application limit for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa

Post by kayess1984 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:45 am

Hi Tomii,
Welcome to immigration boards. Though I'm not an expert in anyway, I can just say that there are no limits for fresh applications are far as you have enough money to spend on the application. And let the business be new or old, you just have to prove that your intentions are pure and you intend to invest the money in the UK and create jobs, and you have enough evidence to support your application / business plans.
Let IB guru's also comment on your queries. BTW, where are you applying from?
All the best!
If you don't build your dream, someone else will hire you to build theirs!

tomii
Newly Registered

Post by tomii » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:15 pm

Hi Kayess, everyone,
Thank you very much for your reply and info. I'll be applying from South Korea.

The reason I'm asking about the application limit is that I cannot see it mentioned anywhere on the policy guidance doc, but then again on this forum board I have seem others stating that after being refused some get options to re-apply but some do not. I have also seen a post stating that after two application refusal they're no longer given the option to re-apply. All this may be related to the different Tier category they're applying under, but it would be good to know if the Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa specifically the 200K routes has the same conditions.

Regarding the business area, I have spoken to two local solictor and both have advise against going into unrelated business lines and that I should stick to what I'm already doing for the sake of a successful application. This is all well but I do not see a viable business opportunity in that area in the UK and as an entrepreneur I see opportunity in other business area which I believe would be more feasible to venture into. But then again for the sake of the application, I'm concerned this may not go well with UKBA/case works guidelines. Business plans, etc is not an issue.

Would appreciate others who have gone before me with experience to comment?

kayess1984

Post by kayess1984 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:42 pm

Hi tomii,

As far as I know, nowhere its mentioned that how many times you can apply. So don't you worry about that, make sure your application is strong enough to show your intentions to the UKBA.
Regarding the business area, its always better to show your experience (if any) to the UKBA while applying, off-course you can change your mind and start something fresh and but make sure you show business plans and market research for the same business to UKBA. There aren't any hard and fast rules for the business, UKBA only wanna see you are investing in the UK and creating jobs and pay taxes.
Like I said before, wait for IB guru's to reply.
Cheers!
If you don't build your dream, someone else will hire you to build theirs!