ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Return of Passport & BRP after successful Appeal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shanybaba1974
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Return of Passport & BRP after successful Appeal

Post by shanybaba1974 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:17 pm

Can anybody guide me please;

My friend got refusal of his Tier-1 Ent- Extension visa with right of appeal,

He filed appeal and got his hearing date on 4th of June 2014.

Question is ..... in case if appeal is accepted and HO also withdrawals its refusal, please advice after how many days roughly he

shud get the passport, documents and BRP card ? Is there any policy / rule regarding number of working days for

documents/passport to be returned by the HO?

He needs to travel in July and thts why he is worried.

SMNaveed
Newly Registered

Re: Return of Passport & BRP after successful Appeal

Post by SMNaveed » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:17 pm

Brother,
Few peoples have got their documents in about month or two few in three and few are waiting more then 4 months.
It depends on your luck that if your file goes back to a good case worker who actually understands the humanterian needs and makes new decission accordingly.
For me my appeal was won on 18th of December, and was sent back to HO for a fresh lawful decission. My team member has recieved a request to send additional documents from HO about 5 weeks ago. He sent those documents and after 10 days he got his BRP and documents, but I am still waiting a lawful decission and now it's been 4.5 months after appeal won.

I didn't want to think negatively or to put your friend under stress may be he gets his decission at earliest, but this is what happening with me in the same scenario.

Thanks