ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

musriz
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by musriz » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:22 pm

zeeh wrote:
Ammi.k wrote:Hi,

Got the great news today and quite surprised turnaround has been so quick despite Easter break

Applied Islamabad : 10 April 2014
Visa Granted : 23 April 2014
Total 5 Working Days

I will be posting the full details of all the supporting evidence

I hope all of you also hear positive news soon

A
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulation
Congratulations.. Have a blessed life.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

yasen

Post by yasen » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:27 pm

well they have very werid ways of processing apps because there are people applying later and they get visa or refused and the people apply befoure they still waiting its not right at all

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:28 pm

musriz wrote:
zeeh wrote:

Got the great news today and quite surprised turnaround has been so quick despite Easter break

Total 5 Working Days

A
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulation
Congratulations.. Have a blessed life.
Ammi.k did you apply using the priority service ?
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

yasen

Post by yasen » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:30 pm

How can a MP help us what can he do to make them be quick

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:31 pm

The priority service applications will no doubt make us dec/jan applicants wait longer. So unfair
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:49 pm

they should first deal with old applicants then these new ones, this priority service is totally unfair, grrr so irritated
Last edited by Zazam on Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
... Rubbish

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:51 pm

Zazam wrote:
RONZ wrote:I also applied on the following :

Applied on : 16\12\2013
forward to ISL OC : 17\12\2013
No Status changed since and we are still waiting ..............[/quote

Hi we applied 20th Dec and ours also is forward to ISLAMABAD, I phoned embassy today, and they said everyones applications is different and that forwarded to ISLAMABAD meant it was under process :S still quite baffling in comparison to other peoples status, but if in doubt u should really just phone the embassy to give u a piece of mind. on the phone they said people whos status changes to under process at BHC meant their application nhas been sent to Abu Dhabi, :/ just email or phone.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Abu Dhabi? relly
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

Zazam

Post by Zazam » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:57 pm

zeeh wrote:
Zazam wrote:
RONZ wrote:I also applied on the following :

Applied on : 16\12\2013
forward to ISL OC : 17\12\2013
No Status changed since and we are still waiting ..............[/quote

Hi we applied 20th Dec and ours also is forward to ISLAMABAD, I phoned embassy today, and they said everyones applications is different and that forwarded to ISLAMABAD meant it was under process :S still quite baffling in comparison to other peoples status, but if in doubt u should really just phone the embassy to give u a piece of mind. on the phone they said people whos status changes to under process at BHC meant their application nhas been sent to Abu Dhabi, :/ just email or phone.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Abu Dhabi? relly
I wrote that, thats what they said on phone shortly after submittin application, some applications do get sent there so iheard. god knows of its true so frustratinģggggggggggg
... Rubbish

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:02 pm

Zazam wrote:
zeeh wrote:
Zazam wrote:lol Zee, they emailed me back mine is under process undergoing checks, and awaiting results
I wish theyd just hurry up, and deal with us applicants first!!
but mine is not even under process lol yet to be processed,No checks nothing :mrgreen:
its ridiculous and unfair, didnt your emails to mp get back to you or anything?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Received three letters from Mp so far, First when he wrote to Bhc second letter form bhc send with reply ( 12 to 24 week story) third letter i received yesterday that he ask them again to look into the case.poor guy keep writing BHC but they don't wan listen to Him :cry:
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

irfan_rs
Newly Registered

Post by irfan_rs » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:11 pm

Salam everyone!

My wife was refused today and below is the reason given by the ECO.

"You are not exempt from the English language requirement under paragraph E-ECP 4.2. In addition you are not a national of a majority English speaking country listed in paragraph GEN 1.6 and have not passed English language test (A1 level of Common Eurpean Framework) with a provider approved by UKBA and/or do not hold an academic qualification recognised by NARIC UK to be equivalent to the standard of a Bachelor's or Master's degree or PHD in the UK, which was taught in English. I therephore refuse your application under paragraph EC-P.1.1 (d) of Appendix FM of Immigration Rules. (E-ECP.4.1)"

My wife took KET A2 test and passed with merit.
She obtained the following results
Reading and writing: Good
Listening: Good
Speaking : Exceptional

She did not have the certificate at the time of application but she did have the test result sheet which she submitted along with her application.

UKBA's approved english language test document states "For tests taken on or after 6 April 2013: no documents required (Scores must be verified using the Cambridge English online system using name, date of birth and passport number)".

I am confused as to why the visa has been refused.
Is it because she did not submit the oriiginal certificate or is it because KEY A2 does not meet the requirement.

One thing I have noticed is that within ECO's reasoning he has mentioned "(A1 level of Common Eurpean Framework)".

I was led to believe KEY A2 was accepted but the word A1 in ECOs refusal is starting to worry me.

Any help/comments will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

zia123
Newly Registered

Post by zia123 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:18 pm

Hi. I'm not sure if this helps but my language test was passed at level B2 but the problem was my board was not accepted by home office meaning it was not the Cambridge one. So I don't know what KEY means but it could be the different institution or board you have used too.

zia123
Newly Registered

Post by zia123 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:24 pm

Total 5 Working Days

A
Hi dude, did you meet all the financial requirements or applied under exempt as carer ! Or what was the magic. Would love to find out thanks

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:24 pm

irfan_rs wrote:Salam everyone!

"You are not exempt from the English language requirement under paragraph E-ECP 4.2. In addition you are not a national of a majority English speaking country listed in paragraph GEN 1.6 and have not passed English language test (A1 level of Common Eurpean Framework) with a provider approved by UKBA and/or do not hold an academic qualification recognised by NARIC UK to be equivalent to the standard of a Bachelor's or Master's degree or PHD in the UK, which was taught in English. I therephore refuse your application under paragraph EC-P.1.1 (d) of Appendix FM of Immigration Rules. (E-ECP.4.1)"

My wife took KET A2 test and passed with merit.
She obtained the following results
Reading and writing: Good
Listening: Good
Speaking : Exceptional

She did not have the certificate at the time of application but she did have the test result sheet which she submitted along with her application.

UKBA's approved english language test document states "For tests taken on or after 6 April 2013: no documents required (Scores must be verified using the Cambridge English online system using name, date of birth and passport number)".

I am confused as to why the visa has been refused.
Is it because she did not submit the oriiginal certificate or is it because KEY A2 does not meet the requirement.

One thing I have noticed is that within ECO's reasoning he has mentioned "(A1 level of Common Eurpean Framework)".

I was led to believe KEY A2 was accepted but the word A1 in ECOs refusal is starting to worry me.

Thanks
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am really sorry to hear about your wife visa Refusal, I am sure course is A1 don't know anything about A2.
when did you apply?

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:28 pm

IT IS A1 FOR SPOUSE VISA FOR MORE INFO
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _tests.pdf

A1 & A2 Tests
A1 – descriptions of competence

Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases satisfying practical needs in connection with education, training and social roles.
Can introduce him/herself and others.
Can ask and answer questions about personal details such as possessions,address and people known.
Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearlyand is prepared to help.
Can read and understand short texts on familiar topics and obtain information from common signs and symbols.
Can write short simple phrases and sentences in documents such as forms, lists and messages.
A2 – descriptions of competence
Can understand sentences and frequently-used expressions related to areas ofmost immediate relevance such as basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment, education, training and social roles.
Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a direct exchange of information, feelings and opinions on familiar and routine matters.
Can engage in conversation to establish shared understanding about familiar topics.
Can read, understand and obtain information from short documents, familiar sources, signs and symbols.
Can write to communicate with some awareness of the intended audience.

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:40 pm

irfan_rs wrote:Salam everyone!

"You are not exempt from the English language requirement under paragraph E-ECP 4.2. In addition you are not f a Bachelor's or Master's degree or PHD in the UK, which was taught in English. I therephore refuse your application under paragraph s been refused.

One thing I have noticed is that within ECO's reasoning he has mentioned t the word A1 in ECOs refusal is starting to worry me.

Thanks

Irfan when did u apply?

Requirement is A1 for test, pretty sure.
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

Ammi.k
Newly Registered

Post by Ammi.k » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:42 pm

Hi,

I am not sure why there is such a variation in the processing times, I was expecting to hear an answer in 3 months. I hope all of you receive a positive answer soon and may Allah help you in this stressful time

Further just to confirm i did not use the priority service however i did work on the application and provided substantial evidence on my part.

A

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:44 pm

I am not sure why there is such a variation in the processing times, I was expecting to hear an answer in 3 months. I hope all of you receive a positive answer soon and may Allah help you in this stressful time

Further just to confirm i did not use the priority service however i did work on the application and provided substantial evidence on my part.

A
Did u apply undr cat A or B?? N with 6 or 12 thnx
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

Ammi.k
Newly Registered

Post by Ammi.k » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:49 pm

Cat A with 6 months payslip all stamped + bonus payslip for last 2 years & P60 for last 2 years

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:53 pm

Ammi.k wrote:Cat A with 6 months payslip all stamped + bonus payslip for last 2 years & P60 for last 2 years
Well this is key I'm keep repeating an other example. last week my friend got in 5days.I'm too late but if I get chance, I'm gona submit for five-year worth payslip and p60

Ammi.k
Newly Registered

Post by Ammi.k » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:59 pm

HELLO786, i got a private message however cannot view this due to being a newbie?

zia123
Newly Registered

Post by zia123 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:02 pm

Any of you applied as a exempt case being a carer ! Any positive news

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:04 pm

Yes but go through old posts, I seen one did it and visa was issued

zia123
Newly Registered

Post by zia123 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:07 pm

Tried couldn't find it

fn286

Post by fn286 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:11 pm

Ammi.k wrote:Cat A with 6 months payslip all stamped + bonus payslip for last 2 years & P60 for last 2 years
Hi...

Did you provide ... 6 payslips and bonus slips and p60 for last 2 years .... or all payslips + bonus + p60 for last 2 years???

Ammi.k
Newly Registered

Post by Ammi.k » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:16 pm

6 months payslip
Bonus payslip for 2013 & 14
P60 for 2012 & 13