ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal allowed but HO appeal against the decison out of time

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cyber_warez

Appeal allowed but HO appeal against the decison out of time

Post by cyber_warez » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:07 am

Hello everyone today i want to share about my case..i am very surprised to received HO appeal against FTT judge decision because it's out of deadline to challenge.

Appeal Hearing Date: 20 Jan 2014
Appeal allowed (Determination promulgated) Date: 30 Jan 2014
we received allowed determination on: 3 Feb 2014
My solicitor received Notification letter from HO on 24 April 2014 that they are going to appeal against FTT judge decision.

MY QUESTION:

Does Home Office have right to appeal against FTT judge decision when it comes to crossed deadline? when Home Office challenge deadline was expired. My solicitor make a phone call on 10 March 2014 to the Tribunal they said HO hasn't appeal against FTT judge decision. we are process your appeal to BHC Soon. Again my solicitor make a phone on 21 April 2014 to tribunal they said your client allowed determination & relevant docs were forwarded to BHC. They will contact you soon. On 24 April 2014 my solicitor received notification letter from HO they are going to appeal against FTT judge decision. we are so surprised to received this letter because it's out of deadline to challenge. I am very stress on Ho appeal. what will be my further process ?? Is there anyone who have same situation like me...Please share your views on my case.