ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

APPEAL ALLOWED BUT

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sani-rafay
Newly Registered

APPEAL ALLOWED BUT

Post by sani-rafay » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:29 am

Salam and hi
My appeal was allowed on 22th April 2014 by FT mentioning

''Appeal is allowed at least to the extent the decision was not in accordance with law and case remains before the secretary of state to make a lawful decision.''

Objections were two

1-Evidence to prove trading activity (as i am active in business) is not acceptable( no reference or explanation was made and also judge couldnt find any reference in refusal letter regarding this objection,so he did not considered it although HO representative
tried to convince the judge that there are two objections and also asked some questions.I showed hesitations in my few responses.

2. Missing land line no (Judge considered this objection and allowed appeal to the extent HO make lawful decision )

Appeal was dismissed on the grounds of Human rights (my solicitor made no reference regarding private life article 8 he just mentioned i have started my private life in the UK , i am 35 and have spent seven years in the UK ,have 3 years old daughter.My spouse has spent almost 9 years in the UK and judge didnt mentioned it , he just mentioned about me and my daughter .

What will be the future of my appeal now what should i expect?
should i wait for the further appeal to UT by HO
can you share your opinions with me please
thanks