ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entering to 28th birthday

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

xindie
Newly Registered

Post by xindie » Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:28 pm

hey viral, I am in the same situation, I want to send the file this week and I will be 28 in 2 months. Can you tell me exactly how long did it take for them to give you a reference number. How long did it take for them to get your package?

Thanks.

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:09 pm

xindie wrote:Can you tell me exactly how long did it take for them to give you a reference number.
After application has been recieved by the HO, wait for week, within which your payment should be deducted. Due to the large number of applications that they are recieving now, it may take more than a week. Once payment has been deducted wait a few days more and then you can send an email to them with your details, see the sticky FAQ thread to note the exact details to be emailed. They will respond back with your reference number
xindie wrote:How long did it take for them to get your package?
Depends on where you are applying for. If you are an in-country applicant and send a special delivery it will take a single day. If you are overseas it might take a week or so.

xindie
Newly Registered

thanks

Post by xindie » Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:35 am

thanks mwazir

I am the citizen of a country which is exempted from the payment, so I hope they will give the ref. number quicker. And I am going to send my package through a friend in London. So it should be ok. Thanks again.