ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Naric Confusion

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

saeumair

UK Naric Confusion

Post by saeumair » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:24 pm

Hi Guys

I would need some help with UK Naric letter, my wife has done masters in Pakistan so I sent the degree, transcript and letter from Uni that the degree is taught in English.

Naric sent the letter back with saying 'English Language for above degree is considered to meet requirements for CEFR level C1'

Same thing my friend did for his wife and she received letter back from Naric saying 'the above degree is comparable to british bachelor degree standard'

I am confused that who is right or will both work ??

I think on NARIC website there are two options one is: English Language Assessment and other is : Statement of Comparability

Which one is right or are both right ??

Please help appointment on Monday - 28th April 2014

Thanks

smartkhan
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: UK Naric Confusion

Post by smartkhan » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:56 pm

Both letters will work. If you are giving letter of comparability then you must attach letter of medium of instruction from university.

Good Luck!

chandu_246

Post by chandu_246 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:31 pm

Hi Smartkhan,

I am apply for my wife's ILR in 2 weeks time and I have only 'English Language Assessment'.

Would that work?

Regards,
Chandra

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:49 pm

English Language Assessment and Statement of Comparability with the degree certificate.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

smartkhan
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by smartkhan » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:46 pm

Amber_ wrote:English Language Assessment and Statement of Comparability with the degree certificate.
English Language Assessment OR Statement of Comparability with the degree certificate.

smartkhan
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by smartkhan » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:47 pm

chandu_246 wrote:I am apply for my wife's ILR in 2 weeks time and I have only 'English Language Assessment'.
Yes!!! That should be fine.
Good luck!!!