ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I do different business after visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anjanjua18
Newly Registered

Can I do different business after visa

Post by anjanjua18 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:11 am

Hello everyone,

I got my Tier 1 visa with my other team member. I have few questions.

My 10 years will be completed before extension for this visa.

Can I do a separate business or different business instead of the business plan I have shown to UKBA?

Can we both split from each other as my other partner is creating problem for me. I can invest 50,000?

Can I do same type of business at same level but under different company name?

Your reply will be appreciated.

Regards,

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Can I do different business after visa

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:28 am

@ anjanjua18,

Can I do a separate business or different business instead of the business plan I have shown to UKBA?
Can I do same type of business at same level but under different company name?

Ans: Yes, you are allowed to open as many business as you like as long as you follow the conditions of your visa.

Can we both split from each other as my other partner is creating problem for me. I can invest 50,000?
Ans: Yes, you can decide to invest 50k of your own funds and also create 2 full-time jobs and your partner will also have to proof separate investment of 50k and also job creation on his own.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.