ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

They poured tea on my passport

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

almagirl
Newly Registered

They poured tea on my passport

Post by almagirl » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:51 am

Hi guys i have finally received my visa after 1 year and 4 months wait time! Only to find that there are now tea stains on my passport. i did not even realise until i sent it to the French ~Embassy for a shengen visa. now they are not allowed to stamp my passport because they said I need to get a new one. I cant believe these idiots have poured tea all over the back of my passport so my photo is blurred. I have spoken to a solicitor who has said she can sue them to pay for a new passport and for them to transfer my visa into the new passport for free. I would hate to have to wait for ages to receive the new visa in the new passport. Any advice on what to do. I cant believe I am still stuck in this country even after getting the visa! Im just so upset! No holiday for me yet again this bank holiday! :cry:

quantum1
Member of Standing

Re: They poured tea on my passport

Post by quantum1 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:21 pm

Poured / Spilt ?
The author of this post is not an immigration expert. Any statements made are commentary personal opinions and should not be construed as advice.

almagirl
Newly Registered

Re: They poured tea on my passport

Post by almagirl » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:29 am

quantum1 wrote:Poured / Spilt ?

I'm sure it was mistakenly spilt not poured intentionally but the fact is that, I cannot travel on my passport anymore. I'm really dissapointed!