ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need advice

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Achilles.ali
Pakistan

need advice

Post by Achilles.ali » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:59 pm

hello all, my appeal hearing date is 14 oct 2014 on FTT.and I am completing my 10 years in 15 dec 2014, I just want to know incase if my appeal get rejected is there anyway I can complete my 10 years lawfully,so that I can apply for ILR.

pakhtoon77

Re: need advice

Post by pakhtoon77 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:13 pm

hi, achilies, I think u have almost made it, because if your hearing is in 0ct, by the time you will receive your hearing outcome it will be nov. you can make a fresh application within 28 days which will make u to dec. and since you can apply 28 days before completing 10 years. it will mean you still have a buffer of 28 days...so hopefully it should no be a problem. I am also completing 10 years end of dec and my hearing is in july. lets hope for the best.

Achilles.ali
Pakistan

Post by Achilles.ali » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:18 pm

yeah bro I hope you will make it also, but actually im completing 10 years 15 jan 2015 I came in uk in 2005, but cause I can apply 28 days before that's why is aid 15 dec, well I think its 15 or 16 dec, but even if my appeal gets rejected I cans till apply for UT and then by then I complete 10 years easy? either they give me permission or not,and then within 28 days I can apply again.am I right

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:21 pm

hi

Kindly tell us your timeline including your hearing place.

after ftt hearing u will receive the decision in 4 to 6 weeks time and than u will have opportunity to go for permission tu UT.

U r in a very safe zone.

Kindly tell me your hearing place please.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Achilles.ali
Pakistan

Post by Achilles.ali » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:33 pm

hello ali, I applied in march 2013 biometrics done in march also, interview in September 2013 and then in December they asked for proof of advertisement and I send them a snapshop of gumtree add, and in march 2014 they rejected my application.
and then I appeal against the decision and my hearing date is in October 2014 and hearing place is Richmond ,im completing 10 years in December .

pakhtoon77

Post by pakhtoon77 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:22 pm

I think u r lucky bcoz they took 1 year to decide UR application. In my case they rejected my appl in 4 weeks however I got slightly longer appeal date of nearly 10 months. You should b fine bcoz u only need a couple of months after 1 tribunal. In my case I need 5 months, so fingures crossed and pray for the best.

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:03 pm

Achilles.ali wrote:hello all, my appeal hearing date is 14 oct 2014 on FTT.and I am completing my 10 years in 15 dec 2014, I just want to know incase if my appeal get rejected is there anyway I can complete my 10 years lawfully,so that I can apply for ILR.

u must win the appeal to be safely complete 10y or in case of rejection u must go UTT to extend 3c or 3d of immigration.... no way u can complete ur 10y by loosing an appeal and then making a fresh application within 28days.

check with some expert of immigration solicitor.