ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Granted But Remitted to respondent

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nauman.rana

Appeal Granted But Remitted to respondent

Post by nauman.rana » Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:10 pm

Hello
i got the refusal for Tier 1 Entrepreneur and rejection was advertisement and my business didnt register with the trade body. i have ticked the box at the time of application that its registered but didnt include the document. and nature of my business is such that i cant advertise. so they refused it and i went for appeal and now got the decision in the post. the decision exact wording is
"I Herby Allow this appeal to the extent that it is remitted to the respondent for consideration of the fresh documentation now submitted for this appeal."

now i dont know what it means. should i send that document to UKBA with the case reference number and all. is it a good news as i have got all the documentation with me. do i have to submit my bank statement as well. please reply

Thanks

nauman.rana

Re: Appeal Granted But Remitted to respondent

Post by nauman.rana » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:16 pm

Will someone please reply. Thanks a lot.

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:25 am

I think, FT has allowed your appeal but by seeing the scenario of ur case they have asked HO to reconsider the case With all new documents you provided with your appeal bundle. So now HO ppl do have right to challenge this decision. Good luck.

Choc-Ice
Nigeria

Post by Choc-Ice » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:07 am

nauman.rana wrote:Hello
i got the refusal for Tier 1 Entrepreneur and rejection was advertisement and my business didnt register with the trade body. i have ticked the box at the time of application that its registered but didnt include the document. and nature of my business is such that i cant advertise. so they refused it and i went for appeal and now got the decision in the post. the decision exact wording is
"I Herby Allow this appeal to the extent that it is remitted to the respondent for consideration of the fresh documentation now submitted for this appeal."

now i dont know what it means. should i send that document to UKBA with the case reference number and all. is it a good news as i have got all the documentation with me. do i have to submit my bank statement as well. please reply

Thanks
Your application has been sent back to be re-made. The judge has not instructed HO to grant you the LTR but to reconsider your application with the fresh/ additional documents. They may contact you to submit further document in due course.
IMpossible is 2 letters to long!

nauman.rana

Post by nauman.rana » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:21 pm

Thanks for your replies. Is it good idea to send the Documents before Home Office ask me to submit the documents. As i have those documents with me. Any idea how long home office takes to ask me for those documents.
If i send the documents before HO ask. Will it be good idea ?
Home Office will ask me only those documents whicj were missing before ?

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:29 pm

They will consider the new documents u provided in appeal bundle. And if needed than they will contact u.

nauman.rana

Post by nauman.rana » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:34 pm

I have few questions. If someone clukd plz answer them will be very great.
1. Is it advicebale or good idea to send the additional Documents to HO before they ask me to provide or send. Isnt that expediate my case. I can put a cover letter abd mention my Appeal number and reference number so it will be easy for them to locate my file.
2. And if i wait then an home office ask me my updated bank statement again. Point to note is they havent put any objection on my Bank statement and funds when thy rejected my Visa. Will they just ask me the documents which were missing and on which thy rejected my case.
3. Can they ask me to Submit my application again. Keep that in mind that my visa ran out allost a year ago. Thanks a lot. Looking forward for expert opinions ofbthe members.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:53 pm

nauman.rana wrote:I have few questions. If someone clukd plz answer them will be very great.
1. Is it advicebale or good idea to send the additional Documents to HO before they ask me to provide or send. Isnt that expediate my case. I can put a cover letter abd mention my Appeal number and reference number so it will be easy for them to locate my file.

ANS: no need to send any documents yet wait for them to contact you if they need anything.

2. And if i wait then an home office ask me my updated bank statement again. Point to note is they havent put any objection on my Bank statement and funds when thy rejected my Visa. Will they just ask me the documents which were missing and on which thy rejected my case.

ANS: they can ask you for updated bank statement or any other documents so have everything ready just incase if they ask.

3. Can they ask me to Submit my application again. Keep that in mind that my visa ran out allost a year ago. Thanks a lot. Looking forward for expert opinions ofbthe members.
ANS: As per my understanding they cant ask to submit new application as judge ask them to reconsider the application and make fresh decision so new decision will be made.

hope this help

Also I want to ask you how you have received the FT decision letter ? was it recorded signed for delivery or a normal 1st or 2nd class post?

regards
ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015

nauman.rana

Post by nauman.rana » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:44 pm

It was sent by a signed for service and i am not sure whethr it was first class or second class.
I had one more Question that in the decision as judge mention that consider the application as for the new documentation that are now available. So i think either i have to wait for HO to ask me provide them the documents or can i send ir without them asking ? In the letter judge mentioned that i allow this appeal to the extent that it is remitted to respondent to consider the documentation which is mow available"
So i am confused whthr i shud send those documents before HO ask to produce so it can fasten my visa process or just wait and let them ask for the documents.
Again. Thanks a lot

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:50 pm

Sir it will not speed up the process if u send documents without asking as HO do things there way and it will not make any difference, if I was u I wouldn't send anything unless contacted by caseworker and asking for new docs.

Regards

nauman.rana wrote:It was sent by a signed for service and i am not sure whethr it was first class or second class.
I had one more Question that in the decision as judge mention that consider the application as for the new documentation that are now available. So i think either i have to wait for HO to ask me provide them the documents or can i send ir without them asking ? In the letter judge mentioned that i allow this appeal to the extent that it is remitted to respondent to consider the documentation which is mow available"
So i am confused whthr i shud send those documents before HO ask to produce so it can fasten my visa process or just wait and let them ask for the documents.
Again. Thanks a lot
ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:06 pm

In my opinion, I think you can send all additional documents you think might help your case as there is no harm in trying, but make sure you have duplicate original copies should in case they send letter requesting for same documents again as HO sometimes misplace documents.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

nauman.rana

Post by nauman.rana » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:47 pm

I sent the documents in February and sent a letter after 4 weeks to aak whats going in with my case. And the case worker sent me a letter dated 1st of April and asked the same documenfs again. My lawyer sent the documets again and did mention that we have sent the documents before and mentioned the signed for Tracking number and everything. Now its been 3 weeks havent heard from them.
I want to know that how long it take them to reply back and what could be the Decision i should expect. Keeping in mind that the objection they raise i fulfilled them and sent the documents which the said were missing and refused the application. Is there anycase anybody knows that they come up with a new objection after the appeal and after the all previous objections have been fulfilled.
Looking forward for your valueable experience.
Thanks.

nauman.rana

Post by nauman.rana » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:14 pm

Seniors and Experienced members please take time and share your experience and valueable comments. Thanks. Is this a positive news ?

nauman.rana

Post by nauman.rana » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:09 pm

Anyone please give any feedback here. Will be much appreciated.

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:43 pm

nauman, if they have asked documents further than yes it is a good sign, but just wait and see what comes.

nauman.rana

Post by nauman.rana » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:41 am

Thanks Shah for your reply. Do you know how long it takes after they have aksed. It is good idea to chase them after 4 weeks from sending the documents. Thanks.

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:49 pm

The only thing I will suggest is to wait.

nauman.rana

Post by nauman.rana » Thu May 08, 2014 9:08 am

Is there anything i can do other than wait. Anyone knows any telephone number i can call them and check tge status of my application.

nauman.rana

Post by nauman.rana » Sat May 31, 2014 7:07 pm

By the Grace of Allah Almighty i got my Visa day before yesterday. My legal representative received my BRP on wednesday and my Passport and other documents today. So relived n relaxed. Thanks again guys for your help and comments. Much appreciated. Thanks. This Forum is very helpful.

Ameer_zyzom

Post by Ameer_zyzom » Sat May 31, 2014 9:18 pm

By the Grace of Allah Almighty i got my Visa day before yesterday. My legal representative received my BRP on wednesday and my Passport and other documents today. So relived n relaxed. Thanks again guys for your help and comments. Much appreciated. Thanks. This Forum is very helpful.
Congratulations nauman.rana
What document HO asked you to send, did they ask about new bank statement or new bank letter? Or same what you submit in the court

nauman.rana

Post by nauman.rana » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

Thanks. NO they didnt ask me about my Bank Statement. They just ask for the documents that was mentioned kn my refusal letter. But i sent my bank statement as an additional document.
I hope that helps.