ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

online payslips not authorized by employer

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nirjhar
Newly Registered

online payslips not authorized by employer

Post by nirjhar » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:06 pm

I am applying for ILR SET(O) and for the purpose I need to submit original payslips of last twelve months. I worked for three different places during the twelve months period. I worked for a pizza delivery company for four months during the period and they used to issue online payslips. Now I am finding it difficult to obtain original/attested copy of my payslips. I even pay £6 to cover their administrative charge but they only provide me the print out of payslips in normal paper with a cover letter saying please find your payslips as requested. Cover letter is in company letter head but it does not contain telephone number to contact them or email address but it do contains correspondence address.

I asked the manager of shop to provide contact number for HR department but he refused. I have number for the shop but none of them have access to HR information so if home office called them they would not provide any information.

Can you please let me know as if what I have received so far from my company is acceptable by Home office? Do you think my payslips can be verified by Lawyer or Accountant as i do have bank statement and it shown the money getting into my bank account.

I do have P45 but again online copy

I have booked the appointment for 30.04.2014 so please help urgently and thanks in advance.

nirjhar
Newly Registered

Re: online payslips not authorized by employer

Post by nirjhar » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:17 am

Hi if the moderator of the site can help please?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:21 am

If the payslips are what you've received that should suffice.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

nirjhar
Newly Registered

Post by nirjhar » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:19 pm

Thanks Amber - so print out of online payslip alone is ok even though SET (O) Visa guidance state that it should be signed and stamped by employer?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:24 am

Can you not just take them to your employer (ex) and ask him/her to sign and stamp them?
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Trickytok

Post by Trickytok » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:47 am

Try to google head office HR for that company!

nirjhar
Newly Registered

Post by nirjhar » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:18 pm

Thanks dozywalia and Amber

Tried HR and store Manager but with no luck for weeks but finally manager provided a letter saying the payslips are authentic so all went well this morning. Many thanks for your help.

Amber - very helpful website but can not see this in Facebook so we can share other who are in need?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:37 pm

You mean create a Facebook page linked to the forum?

muzakhaa

Post by muzakhaa » Thu May 01, 2014 5:50 pm

Hi Amber,
I have a similar query. I am on Tier 2 ( General) and my ILR is due from 17th of June 2014. My company use to send payslips via post but now they have switched it to E-Payslips which is available on PDF document to download with all formal company address etc.

My question is if I print them off still I have to get them signed by HR?

Also please advise how many payslips should I attach with my application?

Best Regards,
Mkhan

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu May 01, 2014 6:05 pm