ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

flr(hsmp) covering letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zyx2007
Newly Registered

flr(hsmp) covering letter

Post by zyx2007 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:56 am

Hello Everyone,

I am due to send my Flr(hsmp) for VISA stamping, Here i am attaching the covering letter. Plese do comment if anything extra needed to be added. I am in the Country on WP.

Covering Letter:

This is to request you to consider my application for FLR(HSMP). Please find enclosed duly filled application form and my credit card details towards the application-processing fee (£350).

For ease of reference, the details of the documentary evidence to support the claim are as mentioned in the following table:

Financial Support
 6 Months original bank statements.
 6 Months original payslips
 Employment letter which I have received in May-2007

Relationship with dependants
 Marriage Certificate to confirm my relationship with my Wife
 Birth Certificate to confirm my relationship with my Son
HSMP initial approval (Is this must to send since there is no information about this in the application form)
 Original HSMP initial approval letter

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further documents

Regards,
ZYX.

HolaHSMP

Post by HolaHSMP » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:36 am

If you look at the checklist, it does not ask you to submit original HSMP approval letter. I confirmed this with the HO, they told that they already hold our details. They instructed me to only provide the reference number in the FLR form. However, if you want to send them the letter, its better to send a photocopy rather than the true copy.

Furthur, you have the option to only submit either your bank statement or bank logbook or wage slips of last 3 months. I always believe too much information is dangerous so is too little. Also, they have not asked for Employment letter in checklist. You can always go on and submit as many documents as you want but the list may be never ending.

You can see my post for the documents list:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=17197