ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

plz someone help urgent

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

summaya
Newly Registered

plz someone help urgent

Post by summaya » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:09 pm

one should hold the updated TB test when entering uk after getting ent visa?have they check it or not?any experiences?plz reply

entrepreneur123

Re: plz someone help urgent

Post by entrepreneur123 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:22 pm

no.. do not think so

summaya wrote:one should hold the updated TB test when entering uk after getting ent visa?have they check it or not?any experiences?plz reply

MTZ510
Member of Standing

Post by MTZ510 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:32 pm

summaya wrote:one should hold the updated TB test when entering uk after getting ent visa?have they check it or not?any experiences?plz reply
I had posted same question few days back but got no response. May be there aren't any members who have the first hand information on this issue.

When i entered UK they didn't checked the TB certificate but i have emailed to UKVI and they replied that one should have a valid TB certificate when entering UK.

Below is the exact reply from UKVI

Dear XXXXXX Thank you for contacting UKVI international Enquiry Service, you will need a valid TB certificate to enter UK.
Kind regards
Ketan UKVI
Always help others..... it always come back to you.
Even if i know the answer ... i have this habit of confirming from others..

summaya
Newly Registered

Post by summaya » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:44 pm

thanku very much for your reply.actually when i entered they have not not asked me.but now partner will be coming in coming months..so just want to confirm.

summaya
Newly Registered

Post by summaya » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:47 pm

thanku both..entrp123 and MTz.... u both are always helpful :D