ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CB document and time

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bonga

CB document and time

Post by bonga » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:14 pm

Hi
I would like to apply for child benefit, how long would take them to return my original document.
Is it child- Birth registration, UK British Registration Certificate, and MY ILR. Any thing else required ? and all need to be Original? How long to take to return back.

Thanks for helping

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: CB document and time

Post by Amber » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:20 pm

If you read the form (click) it will tell you what you have to send. I believe passports will also be required.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

bonga

Post by bonga » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:05 pm

Amber_ wrote:If you read the form (click) it will tell you what you have to send. I believe passports will also be required.

Thanks Amber, is it child passport ? and how log they usually they take to return it back?

kuljeet
Newly Registered

Post by kuljeet » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:07 pm

no need to send passport only birth certificate and british registration certificate , if you have one. and your ilr status copy.

theprideofpak

Post by theprideofpak » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:26 pm

I sent, original full uk birth certificate, my ILR BRP photocopy and that's it.
If the child was born outside UK, then you'll need citizenship certificate as well...

theprideofpak

Post by theprideofpak » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:27 pm

BTW, it took less then 4 weeks... You can backdate up to only a certain time. Read the form for this information. and insert date of your ILR approval if possible...you'll start getting CB from this date onwards....

bonga

Post by bonga » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:26 pm

theprideofpak wrote:BTW, it took less then 4 weeks... You can backdate up to only a certain time. Read the form for this information. and insert date of your ILR approval if possible...you'll start getting CB from this date onwards....
Thnak you

bonga

Post by bonga » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:27 pm

theprideofpak wrote:BTW, it took less then 4 weeks... You can backdate up to only a certain time. Read the form for this information. and insert date of your ILR approval if possible...you'll start getting CB from this date onwards....
Thank you