ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Tire 2 General visa under process from past 100days India

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Tire2Visawaiting
Newly Registered

UK Tire 2 General visa under process from past 100days India

Post by Tire2Visawaiting » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:29 pm

I have applied for UK Tire 2 General visa from India. My visa was under process from past 100days. Every time I drop mail to British High Commission they replied stating “We are waiting for the results of the enquires made”. Whereas my employer informed me that they got enquires on my application and same were replied to British High Commission 2 months back and also as per Tire 2 points based system I have sufficient points with all original documents submitted. Even then there is delay in my application process.
So I have one doubt i.e.
One and half year back I went to UK on Tire 2 (ICT) short term and at the same time my wife also got Tire 2 (ICT) short term. This was the only time I was outside India. I worked for 5 and half month and she worked for 5 months in London and whatever we both earned, that money was transferred back to India through BFC exchange from my account alone. Due to both of us salary transferred from my account alone does this will have any impact on my current Visa application? I am not sure what enquiries are they making.
If yes then what else can I do?
If anyone faced similar problem or experience, please provide your replies. Thank you very much in advance.

O_Relly

Post by O_Relly » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:42 pm

Ideally this is a question for the Tier2 General forum,
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewforum.php?f=39

You transferring funds from one single account shouldn't really matter. There are a number of additional checks and verifications that are performed when in doubt.

That said, there are times when all paperwork is correct and straightforward and yet, ukba takes months to respond on a case for no apparent reason.

Unfortunately appears only option is to wait. Just write back to them if there is any particular enquiry that they are waiting to hear back from and that if it is within your reach, you could help in hastening the process.

Also, see this thread for Tier 2 General timelines,

Tire2Visawaiting
Newly Registered

Thank you very much

Post by Tire2Visawaiting » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:53 am

Thank you very much for your reply.

I have waited more than the UKBA standards of 12 weeks for processing non settlement applications. After dropping number of E-mails, I do get the same reply stating "waiting for enquiries made”.

As already 15 weeks completed my employer got frustrated with delay and asked me to withdraw application from my end.

I too think it is better to withdraw application from my end instead of my employer cancelling the COS which in turn making my Visa application getting rejected.

[quote="O_Relly"]Ideally this is a question for the Tier2 General forum,

You transferring funds from one single account shouldn't really matter. There are a number of additional checks and verifications that are performed when in doubt.

That said, there are times when all paperwork is correct and straightforward and yet, ukba takes months to respond on a case for no apparent reason.

Unfortunately appears only option is to wait. Just write back to them if there is any particular enquiry that they are waiting to hear back from and that if it is within your reach, you could help in hastening the process.

Also, see this thread for Tier 2 General timelines,
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewforum.php?f=39[/quote]

urfrnd

Re: UK Tire 2 General visa under process from past 100days I

Post by urfrnd » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:26 am

Hi,
Any luck on your visa application. Has it approved. I am in similar situation since last 2 months. Pls advise.