ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Retention Of EU treaty right

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bluemoon2

Retention Of EU treaty right

Post by bluemoon2 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:26 am

Hi everyone , i sent EU Form 5 with all documents for the retention of Eu treat rights as i was divorced , DOJ received my application on 14TH November 2013 and sent me acknowledge letter after 3 weeks that they have receive my application and sent me back a few original documents and kept the most of the original documents, its five and half months now, i did not hear anything from them since then , i sent them an email 3 weeks ago but no reply yet , just getting worried now , any sugestions please or if anyone know the best way to contact them?
Thanks

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Retention Of EU treaty right

Post by CalvinKlien » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:30 am

Send a letter to EU treaty rights through REGISTERED POST. Make sure you mention your GNIB number and Person ID. They will definitely come back to you.

P.S: When is your current visa due to expire ?

bluemoon2

Re: Retention Of EU treaty right

Post by bluemoon2 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:47 am

my current visa expires in last week of July 2014, should i send them letter now or wait untill its 6 month?