ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Another Withdrawal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shahvirgo
Newly Registered

Another Withdrawal

Post by shahvirgo » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:26 pm

Hope you all doing Well, My appeal was listed for today, but as expected HO withdrawn there Appeal at last minute. My refusal reason was the same as the many of others, third party bank letter wont show that the funds are transferable and i don't have access to the funds.

My question to all senior members is,that can HO ask for bank letters again and is there any way i can speed up the processes.

Thanks in Advance.

shahvirgo
Newly Registered

Re: Another Withdrawal

Post by shahvirgo » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:57 am

No one with any suggestions!!!

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:16 pm

reconsideration on an application is same as dealing with a new application and time that they say is 8 weeks the minimum.
you should not take any actions to speed up the process earlier than 2 months since withdrawal took place.
if you have provided the required documents in appeal you missed at the 1st place which caused your application refused, they might not ask you for any further documents but what has been happening to the withdrawn cases they can turn around demanding the same or different documents in relation to your business activities, you therefore should stay involved in providing services as best as you can.
thanks,

shahvirgo
Newly Registered

Post by shahvirgo » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:13 am

Princess of Ammi: Thank you for your input, my refusal was that bank letter wont say that Funds are transferable, but that the letter i provided clearly mentions this point, so we haven't provided the new letter.

I am thinking to send them a letter explaining all the situation in a week time and just on safe side i have asked for new letter.

My question is that, can HO still refuse on any other reason.

Thanks in advance.

kashnex

Post by kashnex » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:53 am

HI
I just wanted to inform you that make sure you have all your documents up to date, because when my appeal was withdrawn by HO I had send them all the fresh and relevant documents to HO again in the following weak, after few months I receive a letter from them asking to send them fresh bank statement as well as Current appointment report and business activity so you never know you may get your approval without asking any further documents or..........
all the best
Regards

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:54 pm

answering to your question

once an appeal is allowed or they withdraw in appeal, it is highly unlikely that they straight re-refuse an application on any existing grounds. they refrain from doing so until they have requested the further documents(if needed) and provided documents would not satisfy the requirement.
thanks,