ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kalps999
Newly Registered

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by kalps999 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:59 pm

Hi Guys,

Can someone please advise on my below query.

kalps999 wrote:Hello Guys,

Quick question for lovely and helpful people. I have applied for my wife's FLR (M) on 5th April 2014. She is in uk since 2007. My question is do I need to show 18600 for her SET (M) application once she get positive outcome from FLR (M)?

Thanks in advance

Kalps

Rockefeller
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Rockefeller » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:06 pm

Hi guys

Does anyone know what happened to the spreadsheet on skydrive. I can't access it anymore for some reasons.
Thanks.

March_LR14

Post by March_LR14 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:46 pm

Rockefeller wrote:Hi guys

Does anyone know what happened to the spreadsheet on skydrive. I can't access it anymore for some reasons.
Thanks.
Hi,

I can't access it either. it was there last night. someone may have deleted the file or may have made it private.

I wish someone can restore it. File was a great help for tracking timeline.

Thanks

rmkirfan
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rmkirfan » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:21 pm

March_LR14 wrote:

Thanks.
Hi,

I can't access it either. it was there last night. someone may have deleted the file or may have made it private.

Thanks
Hi Guys, Moderators, Gurus ,Amber, Domismisallo, vinny

Me neither.. :( Please help us to recover skydrive. It was a best tracking tool ever..

gurp11
Newly Registered

Post by gurp11 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:11 pm

well Skydrive was very useful. i use to look at it everyday. not sure if sumone deleted it accidentally or deliberately. If anyone has copy of the previous one saved up then please up load it

shabiumer
Newly Registered

Post by shabiumer » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:34 am

Hi guys, Skydrive was really a nice tracking tool. I don't know whatever happened but plz keep posting your timeline here. so we all should know about it... thanks

Simroz
Newly Registered

Post by Simroz » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:39 am

Hello everyone,

I have been a silent member of this forum and I need help.
My husband has applied for ILR on 10 years basis on 28th March, 2014 and waiting for the decision.
I am on Tier 2 visa for last 3 years.we have been married since 2007 and I was his depedent from July 2008 to Feb 2011.we aslo have a child who born here.
My question is can I apply for FLR(m) and then SET(m) under the old rule once he gets ILR?
Please your help will be really apprecaited.

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:48 am

Someone please get skydrive spreadsheet back!!

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:25 am

Where is skydrive have gone?/

I cant believe why someone have to delete.

Shall we not make another drive and keep update for everyone.

regards

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:26 am

March_LR14 wrote:

Thanks.
Hi,

Thanks
Any Update Brov??

rasheedabdul786

Post by rasheedabdul786 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:27 am

rasheedabdul786 wrote:
ILR102014 wrote:HI All,
I rang HO today, status of the application is ''not yet completed''

Waiting is continuing...........
when did u post ur application? my timeline is:
applied on :20-01-2014
decesion : still awaiting

hi ,
i got my ilr approved on 24th april and received my documents and brp on saturday
my time line
application sent : 20-01-2014
biometric done :05-02-2014
ilr approved: 24-04-2014
documents received : 26-04-2014
brp received :26-04-2014

Hardikjshah83
inactive
India

Post by Hardikjshah83 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:44 am

rasheedabdul786 wrote:
rasheedabdul786 wrote:
ILR102014 wrote:HI All,
I rang HO today, status of the application is ''not yet completed''

Waiting is continuing...........
when did u post ur application? my timeline is:
applied on :20-01-2014
decesion : still awaiting

hi ,
i got my ilr approved on 24th april and received my documents and brp on saturday
my time line
application sent : 20-01-2014
biometric done :05-02-2014
ilr approved: 24-04-2014
documents received : 26-04-2014
brp received :26-04-2014
Congratulations :)

rasheedabdul786

Post by rasheedabdul786 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:49 am

Hi,
I got my ILR on 26-04-2014 on the basis of 10 years long residence. Before ILR i was on Tier1 general which was valid till 06-12-2015.My wife came to uk as my tier 1 general dependent on 10-06-2011 and her tier 1 dependent visa is valid till 06-12-2015 and i have a son who is born in uk on 13-07-2011..my questions are:
1. can i apply ILR set(m) for my wife as she was here before 9th july 2012 on the basis of 2years enroute and if yes what are the requirements like earnings,maintenance funds other than life in uk test and english language..

2.can i apply for naturalization for my son born in uk as i hav been granted ILR now If yes what documents do i need..and is it alright if only one parent got ILR bcoz in MN1 form need to mention ilr granted dates for both the parents(i.e father,mother)
any advice and help would be really appreciated thanks..
regards
rasheed

walana
Newly Registered

Post by walana » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:52 pm

Hi everyone,

I guess the skydrive is not deleted. In my opinion it is removed from public access may be for good reasons but whoever did it should have left a message for all users.

walana
Newly Registered

Post by walana » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:55 pm

walana wrote:Hi everyone,

I guess the skydrive is not deleted. In my opinion it is removed from public access may be for good reasons but whoever did it should have left a message for all users.
Can anyone from Admins comment on this :?

riz9997
Newly Registered

Post by riz9997 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:16 pm

hello everyone,
I am sharing my experience of peo for the ilr for my wife from last week. I was granted my ilr in january . I read alot about the rules changing and then spent time goign through the rules myself as well. my understanding of it was that they are stopping direct set (m applications. I sent enquiries to the UK visa and immigrations as well. they confirmed back to me that the change from 06/04/14 doesn't mean that the partner who was here before 07/2012 cannot apply for the ilr but it mean that he/she needs to switch into flrm first as previously people were granted ilr directly on set (m). so book a set (m) appointment but kept the flr (m) with me as well. got there on time. as the case worker started registering the application on the system, explain the whole situation and add refernece to the enquiries i made and the replies i had. the caseworker then advise to go with right process and submitt flr (m) and pay for it and they will refund the fee for the set (m). I paid for the flr (m) and submitt flr (m) and request the case worker to book us the setm appointment for the same day or the next. case worker went back to the office manager and came back 15 minutes later to say that they are willing to book an appointment for the next day but that will be after we will have the decision ont he flr (m). by the late afternoon my wife flr (m) was granted and it was under the old rules for 2 year(note: didn't fill the section 7a which is to show the maintenance) the manager then book us the appointment for the next morning for the set (m) next mornign got there , seems like everyone knew about us. wet to the window, case worker took the form and acknowledge the fact that we were there yesterday. peo process the set (m)in mere 2 hours and my wife was granted ILR .
I am hoping this information will help alot of people and clear the blurry cloud which is there since 06/04/14.thanks

GOd Helps

Post by GOd Helps » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:30 pm

riz9997 wrote:hello everyone,
I am sharing my experience of peo for the ilr for my wife from last week. I was granted my ilr in january . I read alot about the rules changing and then spent time goign through the rules myself as well. my understanding of it was that they are stopping direct set (m applications. I sent enquiries to the UK visa and immigrations as well. they confirmed back to me that the change from 06/04/14 doesn't mean that the partner who was here before 07/2012 cannot apply for the ilr but it mean that he/she needs to switch into flrm first as previously people were granted ilr directly on set (m). so book a set (m) appointment but kept the flr (m) with me as well. got there on time. as the case worker started registering the application on the system, explain the whole situation and add refernece to the enquiries i made and the replies i had. the caseworker then advise to go with right process and submitt flr (m) and pay for it and they will refund the fee for the set (m). I paid for the flr (m) and submitt flr (m) and request the case worker to book us the setm appointment for the same day or the next. case worker went back to the office manager and came back 15 minutes later to say that they are willing to book an appointment for the next day but that will be after we will have the decision ont he flr (m). by the late afternoon my wife flr (m) was granted and it was under the old rules for 2 year(note: didn't fill the section 7a which is to show the maintenance) the manager then book us the appointment for the next morning for the set (m) next mornign got there , seems like everyone knew about us. wet to the window, case worker took the form and acknowledge the fact that we were there yesterday. peo process the set (m)in mere 2 hours and my wife was granted ILR .
I am hoping this information will help alot of people and clear the blurry cloud which is there since 06/04/14.thanks
Hi Riz congrats what was your visa before longresidency and can you share the reference emails
that will be really helpful thanks

tulib143
Newly Registered

Post by tulib143 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:40 pm

Hi riz9997
Thank u for sharing ur experience. My question is.....have u been tier 1 or tier 4 category before July 2012.is it Applicable for tier 4 dependent as well.
Pls share ur opinion.
Thank u
Tulib143

March_LR14

Post by March_LR14 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:24 pm

Hi,

HO has gone dud since easter hoildays. It is so frustrating. I was expecting my decision by end of MAY but HO has still not started FEB applications.

Skydrive was so helpful to keep track of which month HO is currently dealing with but we don't have that anymore.

Can someone please create another one starting with January 2014 applications?

Regards

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:32 pm

March_LR14 wrote:Hi,

HO has gone dud since easter hoildays. It is so frustrating. I was expecting my decision by end of MAY but HO has still not started FEB applications.

Skydrive was so helpful to keep track of which month HO is currently dealing with but we don't have that anymore.

Regards
I was hoping the same but i think they are going to process march application end of June.
It is frustrating.

walana
Newly Registered

Post by walana » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:48 pm

Hi Admins,
Sky drive was created and owned by "Damains Shallo". Can anyone ask him to make it public again please!

malik15

Post by malik15 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:06 pm

Does this mean that the only change is that you have to apply for FLR(m) before set m? And you can still combine time spent on PBS (pre July 2012 applicants).

What happened to appendix FM and changes to transitional route etc. was it just us misinterpreting the rules?

I'm very happy if that is the the case!

March_LR14

Post by March_LR14 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:44 pm

hassan5805 wrote:
March_LR14 wrote:Hi,

Regards
I was hoping the same but i think they are going to process march application end of June.
It is frustrating.
Hi hassan5805,

Someone previously said in a post that HO will be revealing number of SET LR applications data in may. When that data will be out that will give us a more clear picture.

Like i said in previous post HO has been very slow since easter holidays. Before easter break we were getting upto 10 approvals a week on this forum but since easter there been merely couple of approvals and a query regarding Hardik case.

I have no job and waiting is killing me.

Thanks

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:19 pm

walana wrote:Hi Admins,
Sky drive was created and owned by "Damains Shallo". Can anyone ask him to make it public again please!

He this person puts on than great, otherwise if anyone has a downloaded copy, we can share a new sky drive file?

faisaltanoli

Post by faisaltanoli » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:18 pm

malik15 wrote:
Does this mean that the only change is that you have to apply for FLR(m) before set m? And you can still combine time spent on PBS (pre July 2012 applicants).

What happened to appendix FM and changes to transitional route etc. was it just us misinterpreting the rules?

I'm very happy if that is the the case!
Hello,

Congrats on getting visa. Is it possible that you can share the HO confirmation in reply to your query regarding 06/04/2014 rule. It will be great help and provide more support in our cases.

Thanks
Regards
Faisal