ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help please!!!!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

maani87
Newly Registered

Need help please!!!!

Post by maani87 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:28 pm

Hello Gurus!
I have got my Tier 1 Visa through PSW route in March 2014. I registered myself as a Director of Software Company.
Now what i want to ask is can i show this as my main business as i have already office and everything. Can i register Director of another company same time. Because i want to start another business. And its not related to Software.

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Need help please!!!!

Post by Darvesh » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:18 pm

u can do so. u can start as many businesses as u want doesnt matter if that will/will not be related to ur main business however investment made into main business(nvq level 4 businesses(s)) will be considered valid at the time of extension.

BlackBirdSSG
Member of Standing

Re: Need help please!!!!

Post by BlackBirdSSG » Fri May 02, 2014 5:35 pm

Your Primary business is what your visa is dependant upon.

All secondary businesses will be of no interest to HO at time of extension. Do whatever you want to do with those businesses (even if they are below Level 4 in SOC list.)