ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Personal Absence Letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

saqib389

Personal Absence Letter

Post by saqib389 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:40 pm

Hi Guys,

I really need your help and need to know what should i write in personal absence letter.

my previous employer isn't willing give me any absence letter so i am thinking to write personal letter and explain that those were paid holidays and they can check my bank account where i was paid.

Can you please advise what should be the format of personal absence letter.

Thanks,

Saqib

Macro_Run
Member of Standing

Re: Personal Absence Letter

Post by Macro_Run » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:29 am

If you have your previous employer holiday forms just attach them with flight ticket (may be e-tickets) and describe your holidays in the covering letter.

SriGan

Post by SriGan » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:57 am

Prepare a simple tabular column with list of dates (in and out), days of absence, short description and arrange it in the order of your qualifying years. Sign it. That should be enough as long as ur absence is in the threshold of <180 days in each qual. years). Additionaly you can add eticktes as suggested earlier( i did this).

I got my ILR only yesterday and I couldn't get letter from Employer for all the leaves.

pdss
Newly Registered

Post by pdss » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:07 pm

You were on tier 1 or tier2 ICT ?

SriGan wrote:Prepare a simple tabular column with list of dates (in and out), days of absence, short description and arrange it in the order of your qualifying years. Sign it. That should be enough as long as ur absence is in the threshold of <180 days in each qual. years). Additionaly you can add eticktes as suggested earlier( i did this).

I got my ILR only yesterday and I couldn't get letter from Employer for all the leaves.

mrpkhr001
Newly Registered

Post by mrpkhr001 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:15 am

HI Srigan

Could you specify how many days in each year you were out of UK(absences).
Here is my days outside uk
1 year - 55 days
2 year - 0 days
3 year - 19 days
4 year - 27 days
in total 101 days, and all are my personal/holiday visits.
could you provide information on what short of evidence would be helpful for the ILR applicaiton

cheers
Raj