ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa question

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mkeckert
Newly Registered

spouse visa question

Post by mkeckert » Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:27 pm

Hello

I'm just about ready to send of my FLR(M) form but have a concern about a few financial matters. My husband does freelance work alongside his regular day job but he only works out his freelance taxes at tax time. So, we really don't know what the taxed amount would be per month. Do you think we could just give an estimate what his monthly freelance amount would be post tax??? Also, my salary tends to vary from month to month because I receive commission. Do you think it would be acceptable to give a ballpark figure of what I earn monthly?? My bank statements will be included so they will obviously see what I precisely make each month.

Thank you and I hope this isn't too confusing!

best wishes
Molly

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:38 pm

For you, give a ball park and explain it.

For your husband, again explain, but enclose his most recent tax return to show an estimate of what he hopes to earn this year.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!