ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

es2013
United Kingdom

Re: FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Post by es2013 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:52 pm

Why lie wrote:hi God bless u all. i hope some of you remember me and my case , i was granted back in march and half of the money i spent on my JR was refunded. i just came back from holiday it feels good to be free :D . i wish all waiting good luck and may God favour you all> :)

Well done you, happy for you x
Application sent: 10.04.14
Received by HO : 11.04.14
Acknow dated : 14.04.14 received 19.04.14
Biometric letter: 15.04.14 and letter of ECHR received on 17.04.14
Biometrics done: 19.04.14
More docs requested: 04.06.14 Posted 14.06.14
BRP: 19.06.14

es2013
United Kingdom

Post by es2013 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:55 pm

FineBoy wrote:God has set me free after 11 years of being illegal immigrant . just got my parcel . 30 months visa granted. so happy and confused dont know what to do next. :D :D :D :D :D :D . waiting for my BRP now. :D
Wow fineboy, lucky you and many congratulations. 11 years is a lot of torment, how did you survive? enjoy your freedom x

es2013
United Kingdom

Post by es2013 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:03 pm

Spring 2014 wrote:
es2013 wrote:Application sent: 10.04.13
Received by HO: 11.04.13
Acknowledgent: 15.04.13
Biometrics letter:15.04.13
Received by me: 17.04.13
Biometrics enrolled: Waiting
Any news yet,waiting for your good news babe.When it finally comes you will be one of our team member to dance Azonto or Skelewu on N Farage's office desk.
Thanks girl I don't even know why i wrote 2013 on there lol, must have been knakered. No news yet but am sure it will be here soon.

es2013
United Kingdom

Post by es2013 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:09 pm

Dapsonlee, thanks will update as soon as...

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:34 pm

Kombwe
Newly Registered

Post by Kombwe » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:41 am

Hello everyone am new to this forum, this is my timeline applied

10 April 14 - applied echr
11 April 14- payment taken
15 April 14- acknowledgement letter
17 April 14 - bio invite
17 April 14- echr acknowledge
28 April 14 - bio done
Waiting

This is a very stressful time most people have ben granted @fineboy congrats and the others. :D am still waiting God never fails.

Spring 2014

Post by Spring 2014 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:08 pm

Kombwe wrote:Hello everyone am new to this forum, this is my timeline applied

17 April 14 - bio invite
28 April 14 - bio done
Waiting

This is a very stressful time most people have ben granted @fineboy congrats and the others. :D am still waiting God never fails.
You are welcome on board,don't stress yourself,you are waiting for your good news.You already seek from the most high who never fails and you have been given.Cheer up babe.

Kombwe
Newly Registered

Post by Kombwe » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:54 pm

Thank you so much @ Spring you have been granted right. I have butterflies everyday I hope it will be good news. :)

icehouse256
United Kingdom

Post by icehouse256 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:29 pm

I have applied for the FLR (FP) since 4th of April, and since then there's no acknowledgement letter neither has there been ant fees taken from my account. I am applying as a partner of a british citizen 10 yrs route, i am an overstayer. Please has any other person experienced such delays ?
'' The Lord is My Light and My Salvation ''

es2013
United Kingdom

Post by es2013 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:18 pm

Kombwe wrote:Hello everyone am new to this forum, this is my timeline applied

17 April 14 - bio invite
28 April 14 - bio done
Waiting

we have the same timeline, fingers crossed. Can you please share your story if you dont mind x

es2013
United Kingdom

Post by es2013 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:21 pm

icehouse256 wrote:I have applied for the FLR (FP) since 4th of April, and since then there's no acknowledgement letter neither has there been ant fees taken from my account. I am applying as a partner of a british citizen 10 yrs route, i am an overstayer. Please has any other person experienced such delays ?
You may have to contact them dear... i applied 10th April but have already done my biometrics. Dont let them misplace your documents. Did you use recorded delivery? if so track the parcel. GOOD LUCK x

Linda21
Newly Registered

Post by Linda21 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:37 pm

@Spring2014, @Fineboy, @Whylie
Congratulations,congratulations,congratulations.
Lucky u:-D Enjoy ur BRP's and good luck with ur families and ur loved ones!

Linda21
Newly Registered

Post by Linda21 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:51 pm

Kukuwife,Spring2014:
Thank you for ur kind words. I don't mind waiting as long as it's good news. Otherwise God help me :P X

debbie25
Newly Registered

Post by debbie25 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:13 pm

HI
hi everyone and its so good to be here.im really new here and dont really know how really the forum works not until i started following this few months.My story is so long but would not mind sharing it with everyone.My name is Deborah but people call me debbie new to this forum and really glad that i'm here.please i need your opinions....I have 4kids and they were all born here in uk but all have got my status and i have been an overstayer since 2008.my partner has got his residence permit of a family/ dependant of an eea member.hes the father of my 4 kids.i made and application based on human right/life to private life in 2012 nov and got refused nov 2013 with no right to appeal and they said in the refusal letter i shoud go and apply for assylum or go back to home country or base the application on my kids dad recidence permit.but my lawyer filed in a JR .but to cut the long story short,was given right to appeal against their decision and the hearing date is in Aug.please just need to know what to expect as my first child will be 7years that same month.they sent a letter recently saying we should send more documents,which i have done and they also sent a letter saying they confirmed im the kids biological mother and that any decision they make,they will consider the kids first.
please what should i expect and is there any positive outcome as i'm really nervous and i just hope it will come out positive.please anyone in my situation.... :idea:

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Thu May 01, 2014 9:43 am

debbie25 wrote:HI
hi everyone and its so good to be here.im really new here and dont really know how really the forum works not until i started following this few months.My story is so long but would not mind sharing it with everyone.My name is Deborah but people call me debbie new to this forum and really glad that i'm here.please i need your opinions....I have 4kids and they were all born here in uk but all have got my status and i have been an overstayer since 2008.my partner has got his residence permit of a family/ dependant of an eea member.hes the father of my 4 kids.i made and application based on human right/life to private life in 2012 nov and got refused nov 2013 with no right to appeal and they said in the refusal letter i shoud go and apply for assylum or go back to home country or base the application on my kids dad recidence permit.but my lawyer filed in a JR .but to cut the long story short,was given right to appeal against their decision and the hearing date is in Aug.please just need to know what to expect as my first child will be 7years that same month.they sent a letter recently saying we should send more documents,which i have done and they also sent a letter saying they confirmed im the kids biological mother and that any decision they make,they will consider the kids first.
please what should i expect and is there any positive outcome as i'm really nervous and i just hope it will come out positive.please anyone in my situation.... :idea:
debbie25- You are welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your story and timeline with us.
I will encourage you to be positive and keep up the faith for a favourably decision. Luckily you have hearing date in August which is a good thing.
I will advice that you start preparing for the hearing because this will give you the opportunity to argue your case before an immigration judge who is independent and has the power to over turn home office decision.
You have children that are born in the UK this make it a bit difficult for home office to remove you and the children. I understand that your child will be seven that month but nothing is impossible for a God to do.
My guess is that before the hearing date HO will pull out of court and grant you and your children stay.
I hope other members can share their opinion and encourage you more
Your expectation will manifest very soon

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Thu May 01, 2014 10:57 am

debbie25 wrote:HI

Welcome to the forum love!
I totally agree with @Kukuwife here, most likely Home Office would pull out of proceedings and grant you your visa.
Especially, as you said, they have already requested additional docs from you, which is always a very good sign!
Just be strong and keep the faith, you wont have to suffer for much longer!! All the best! X
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Thu May 01, 2014 11:04 am

@Elastep, are you there my darling? How are you getting on girl? You Big Date is coming up soon!!
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

october2013

Post by october2013 » Thu May 01, 2014 2:00 pm

hello all, i want some advise please. Our application for flr o was denied, the appeal was also rejected. We have been given right of appeal. (i have a 7yr old child and we are dependants on my hubby's visa).
However i have secured a tier 2 work permit job and want to know how this works. ie how do i go about switching routes. The HO has kept hold of our passports etc so i am unsure how to proceed with this. I only found out i got the job yesterday by phone so i am still awaiting the paperwork contract.
We are waiting to speak with our solicitor who is currently unavailable as we used a solicitor for both the initial application and appeal.
any advise i can get would be most appreciated please.

debbie25
Newly Registered

Post by debbie25 » Thu May 01, 2014 5:10 pm

THANK YOU VERBINA AND KUKUSWIFE,YOU REALLY MADE MY DAY WITH WHAT I READ FROM YOU.I GOT A CALL FROM MY SOLICITOR TODAY AND SHE SAID SHE RECEIVED A LETTER TODAY RGRDING MY CASE .ASKED HER WHAT THE LETTER WAS ABOUT AND SHE SAID THEY ARE LOOKING INTO MY CASE.
REALLY NEED TO KNOW...IS IT POSSIBLE THEY GRANT MY PERMIT BEFORE THE HEARING DATE COS I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THAT BEOFRE.(MAYBE IM THE LIVING TESTIMONY) :lol:
THANKS SO MUCH ALL...

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Thu May 01, 2014 5:20 pm

debbie25 wrote:THANK YOU VERBINA AND KUKUSWIFE,YOU REALLY MADE MY DAY WITH WHAT I READ FROM YOU.I GOT A CALL FROM MY SOLICITOR TODAY AND SHE SAID SHE RECEIVED A LETTER TODAY RGRDING MY CASE .ASKED HER WHAT THE LETTER WAS ABOUT AND SHE SAID THEY ARE LOOKING INTO MY CASE.
REALLY NEED TO KNOW...IS IT POSSIBLE THEY GRANT MY PERMIT BEFORE THE HEARING DATE COS I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THAT BEOFRE.(MAYBE IM THE LIVING TESTIMONY) :lol:
THANKS SO MUCH ALL...

Welcome debbie25,

Your journey will never be in vain. If they are looking into your case, I concur with Kukuwife and Verbina that it is a very good sign that the tide is turning in your favour and to answer your question, yes it is very possible that you can be granted before your hearing date which I hope and pray to be the case in this instance. Just keep your faith. It is in your favour already. Can I be the first to hand you a warm hearty and advanced congratulatory message. :)

debbie25
Newly Registered

Post by debbie25 » Thu May 01, 2014 5:34 pm

ohhhh thk you so much @ dapsonlee,....i claim it in the mighty name of Jesus :D .

Spring 2014

Post by Spring 2014 » Thu May 01, 2014 5:44 pm

es2013 wrote:
icehouse256 wrote:I have applied for the FLR (FP) since 4th of April, and since then there's no acknowledgement letter neither has there been ant fees taken from my account. I am applying as a partner of a british citizen 10 yrs route, i am an overstayer. Please has any other person experienced such delays ?
You may have to contact them dear... i applied 10th April but have already done my biometrics. Dont let them misplace your documents. Did you use recorded delivery? if so track the parcel. GOOD LUCK x
Hello icehouse,I absolutely agreed with my right honourable lady to give the Amoebas call,just to ascertain your document is with them.Wish you luck.

Spring 2014

Post by Spring 2014 » Thu May 01, 2014 5:54 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
debbie25 wrote:THANK YOU VERBINA AND KUKUSWIFE,YOU REALLY MADE MY DAY WITH WHAT I READ FROM YOU.I GOT A CALL FROM MY SOLICITOR TODAY AND SHE SAID SHE RECEIVED A LETTER TODAY RGRDING MY CASE .ASKED HER WHAT THE LETTER WAS ABOUT AND SHE SAID THEY ARE LOOKING INTO MY CASE.
THANKS SO MUCH ALL...

Welcome debbie25,

Your journey will never be in vain. If they are looking into your case, I concur with Kukuwife and Verbina that it is a very good sign that the tide is turning in your favour and to answer your question, yes it is very possible that you can be granted before your hearing date which I hope and pray to be the case in this instance. Just keep your faith. It is in your favour already. Can I be the
first to hand you a warm hearty and advanced congratulatory message. :)
Hello Debbie,Dapsonlee had said it all.KEEP CALM and hope for the best.

Spring 2014

Post by Spring 2014 » Thu May 01, 2014 6:08 pm

october2013 wrote:hello all, i want some advise please. Our application for flr o was denied, the appeal was also rejected. We have been given right of appeal. (i have a 7yr old child and we are dependants on my hubby's visa).
However i have secured a tier 2 work permit job and want to know how this works. ie how do i go about switching routes. The HO has kept hold of our passports etc so i am unsure how to proceed with this. I only found out i got the job yesterday by phone so i am still awaiting the paperwork contract.
We are waiting to speak with our solicitor who is currently unavailable as we used a solicitor for both the initial application and appeal.
any advise i can get would be most appreciated please.
Hello October in May!!! I can't help you in this case as i don't have any idea about tier 2.I hope our Gurus can help.Remain Bless.

debbie25
Newly Registered

Post by debbie25 » Thu May 01, 2014 6:16 pm

thk you spring 2014....im feeling blessed meeting u guys....