ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

djbrett2
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by djbrett2 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:01 am

first2013 wrote:Helloooooooo everyone am very happy, I jst receive my ##RC now## after a year and six months, thanks to almighty god
Appeal Determination 30/01/2014
RC issued 09/04/2014
RC received 28/04/2014

I pray for everyone of u who are still waiting for thier RC after appeal allowed to receive it very soon,
Now I can plan my holiday

helo mate wrong where with you why did you go on appeal why did they refuse you RC can u tell me u dont mind i know u got your RC now u not goona be see this website anymore lol best of luck man
dont forget to reply cheeers

first2013
United Kingdom

Post by first2013 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:05 am

djbrett2 wrote:
first2013 wrote:Helloooooooo everyone am very happy, I jst receive my ##RC now## after a year and six months, thanks to almighty god
Appeal Determination 30/01/2014
RC issued 09/04/2014
RC received 28/04/2014

I pray for everyone of u who are still waiting for thier RC after appeal allowed to receive it very soon,
Now I can plan my holiday

helo mate wrong where with you why did you go on appeal why did they refuse you RC can u tell me u dont mind i know u got your RC now u not goona be see this website anymore lol best of luck man
dont forget to reply cheeers
@ djbrett2, here is my ful timeline
I married my ex eea wife 08/02/2008
I got my EEA RC 0/08/2009
Me and my ex divorce 2012
Degree absolute: 11/12/12
EEA2 ROR app sent: 20/12/12
COA issuee: 07/01/13
App refused with right of appeal:16/06/13
Paper Appeal sent: 25/06/13
Last day to summit evidence 11/11/13
Appeal allowed 20/01/14
Determination 30/01/14
RC received 28/4/2014

Suporting document for my application and resion for refusal

Ex eea p60s from 2008 to appril 2012
My p60/pay slips from 2009 to 30 /11/12,
Resion for the refusal is, after sending my RoR application to ukba, i change my job to a new job without informing ukbA, so at the point of decesion my case worker contact my ex wife work place to confirme her employment with them at the point divorce the answer was yes, after that the case worker also contact my previous employer to confirme my own employment after the date of divorce the answer was No because I left thire employment, after that my case worker stated that i did not provide any other employment detes so there for my application is refuse with right of appeal.

i hope my experience will help others in the future.
Journey of thousands of miles begins with a single step

amish786
Newly Registered

Post by amish786 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:11 pm

Hi there,

Thanks to know that you got RC. I had apply on 23rd December and still RC did not receive i am worried i called home office before 25 days before they were saying your application desicion still pending now i am trying to call them again but phone answer machine said due to high volumn of calls we are unable to attend your call now what shall i do to know how long does it take to my door its still a nightmare please update me with any new information which i don't know thanks in advance.

Regards
Amish

matricol
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2

Post by matricol » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:05 pm

matricol wrote:
matricol wrote:EEA2 application sent: 27/11/2013
Application received by HO: 28/11/2013
Letter from HO confirming application received:30/11/2013 dated 29/11/2013
COA with no right to work: 27/12/2013 dated 20/12/2013
My application has been refused on the grounds that i have not provided evidence of my identity. I sent to the HO my Biometric Passport which seems they have lost it :shock: :shock: :shock: . I used the Special Recorded Delivery and got the confirmation from Royal Mail ( with name and signature of delivery) that the item has been delivered undamaged. Received back the rest of the supporting documents. Have to sort out this situation which honestly makes me laugh. Fortunately I have my National ID card, driving license as proof of ID and marriage certificate to an EU national. Thank you UKBA.
Let you know the rest.
My passport was lost in the post delivered to Home Office. After complaining by writing to Royal Mail they found my passport which was being held for safe storage. I made arrangements for the passport to be sent back to me (they told me was going to be sent to the Embassy). In the meantime had reported my passport lost to the police. I contacted the local MP which suggested to write to the Home Office on my behalf asking for reconsideration of the case considering was not my fault (I got a letter from Royal mail explaining all). Time for response from the Home Office 20 days - 4 weeks. At this point I decided to make a new fresh application as I didn't want another refusal for no reason. MP said that I shouldn't reuse the passport as I reported it lost so I went back to the Police station, gave the report and voided the action.
This time I decided to ask the RC for my wife either(EEA national) as support for my application. We sent my passport(the one which was lost & found), ID card of my wife and our son(EEA national too), marriage and birth certificate, 4 payslips. Everything returned with our RC received today in the polyethylene envelope we included ( I recommend this kind of envelope to avoid any surprise on the delivery). Here is my time line on 2° application:

EEA1+EEA2 sent 07/03/2014
received HO 10/03/2014
Acknowledge letter + my CoA with right to work received 15/03/2014 (CoA dated 13/03)
Documents requested on line 04/04/2014
Called UKBA on 14 April as not received anything. They said there was no request on the system even I had the confirmation reference number. Submitted Request for document not Received immediately. Called again they said could see the request I made on 14 April but not the previous one. Called on 24 April they said a decision has been made so will receive the documents with the decision in a few days.
EEA1+EEA2 RC received on 29 April 2014 dated 16 April.

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting.

mrinal
Newly Registered

Post by mrinal » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:38 am

Hello I sent my application for EEA2 on 22 April which was delivered on 23 April. But until now there has been no charge for fee and have not received any acknowledgment letter.
Is this normal? I am bit concerned.

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by chaoclive » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:09 am

It's only been a week. It's not a long time...see what happens. If they haven't taken payment after 3 weeks you could try to contact them on the following email addresses:
EuropeanOperational@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
Furthernationalityenquiries@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

mrinal
Newly Registered

Post by mrinal » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:38 am

Thanks for your response, will wait else email them. Good day.

amish786
Newly Registered

Post by amish786 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:50 am

Dear Sir,

Could anyone please provide email address of home office where I might get the update of my EEA2 application decision , I would very appreciate thanks.
Regards
Amish

mian2014
Newly Registered

Post by mian2014 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:35 pm

Happy to have my good news today as i read this time lines every day and think of mine application always
So guys my time is as below
sent application EEA2 marriage route on ....09 march 2014(i am Pakistani and wife is Lithuanian) married in January 2014
got my acknowledgement letter and COA on.... 16 march 2014
and today 30 April received passports with RC and also EEA1 certificates
RC issued on....21 April
received on.... 30 April 2014
Thanks to Almighty Allah
i was expecting it like to be back in 4 to 6 months and is totally opposite So Again Thanks to Almighty Allah
and i wish for every one to be successful in their Application as soon as possible becoz i know how its tense until u get back your parcel from home office
Personally my own experience is this Forum is very very helpful and i only follow this forum and didn't run after a solicitor to waste my money so PLZ GUYS don't go to solicitors until u get a negative reply from home office and follow this forum and send your application by yourself
Many Many thanks to guys who make this forum and participants.cheeeeeeeeers

matti85
Newly Registered

Post by matti85 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:23 pm

Here is my timeline. We are a Finnish-Korean married couple and applied for EEA2 and EEA1.

Application sent: 8 March 2014
Confirmation letter received & credit card charged: 10-11 March 2014
COA received (with right to work): 13 March 2014
RC decision made by Home Office: 15 April 2014
Both passports requested back (through online form): 16 April 2014
Home office mailed the passports (registered mail): 24 April 2014
Passports with RC received: 28 April 2014

Good timing because my wife had a flight booked for today :-) We are both happy.

My wife (EEA2 applicant) had her RC attached in her passport. My registration certificate was attached into a small folded blue paper card.

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by chaoclive » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:56 pm

Well done guys. Not sure that Allah has anything to do with it. You might want to thank the Home Office though.

barborucu
Newly Registered

Post by barborucu » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:58 pm

Hi
Here is my timeline for EEA2 application, we are Turkish-Greek couple
Application sent: March 13
Application received March 14
Certificate of Application received: March 17
Residence card issued: April 12
EC received: April 24
That was quite fast...I appreciate it

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by chaoclive » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:00 pm

Super fast indeed! Good news :)
Enjoy your new found freedom!
CC

mian2014
Newly Registered

Post by mian2014 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:33 pm

chaoclive wrote:Well done guys. Not sure that Allah has anything to do with it. You might want to thank the Home Office though.
but bro for sure we Belive that nothing can happened without Allah wish
everyone have own believing so its mine

mian2014
Newly Registered

Post by mian2014 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:38 pm

chaoclive wrote:Well done guys. Not sure that Allah has anything to do with it. You might want to thank the Home Office though.
but bro for sure we Belive that nothing can happened without Allah wish
everyone have own believing so its mine

mak.looona
Newly Registered

Post by mak.looona » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:45 pm

mian2014 wrote:Happy to have my good news today as i read this time lines every day and think of mine application always
sent application EEA2 marriage route on ....09 march 2014(i am Pakistani and wife is Lithuanian) married in January 2014
RC issued on....21 April
Thanks to Almighty Allah
i was expecting it like to be back in 4 to 6 months and is totally opposite So Again Thanks to Almighty Allah
and i wish for every one to be successful in their Application as soon as possible becoz i know how its tense until u get back your parcel from home office
Personally my own experience is this Forum is very very helpful and i only follow this forum and didn't run after a solicitor to waste my money so PLZ GUYS don't go to solicitors until u get a negative reply from home office and follow this forum and send your application by yourself
How long have you known each other before marriage and what documents you have sent?

Congratulations to all of you who already got RC :)
I hope we will also get it soon. Waiting it's really terrible.

mian2014
Newly Registered

Post by mian2014 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:55 pm

mak.looona wrote:
mian2014 wrote:Happy to have my good news today as i read this time lines every day and think of mine application always
RC issued on....21 April
Thanks to Almighty Allah
How long have you known each other before marriage and what documents you have sent?

Congratulations to all of you who already got RC :)
I hope we will also get it soon. Waiting it's really terrible.
2 years living together aswel as in Europe also

alijee86

Post by alijee86 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:46 pm

@chaoclive
Most respectfully we are all here jus to help people, advise them or to get help from other people's timeline not here to criticize others religion! U cannot judge that we should thanks to Allah almighty or to home office! People have their different religions n different beliefs so they thanks to their GOD accordingly.
Hope u understand where am coming from!

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by chaoclive » Thu May 01, 2014 6:29 am

Conversely, I have the right to say how I feel. I am simply informing you/him that without the Home Office it is very unlikely that an RC or any other residence document would be submitted.

I have not criticized anyone's religion and, where we are talking about the UK, I have the right to say how I feel. I am not going to hold back my opinions because you might think I'm disrespecting someone.

BTW, I do not thank any "GOD" for anything, therefore his "GOD" and any other "GOD" are irrelevant to me.

first2013
United Kingdom

Re: Advice On permanent or naturalisation

Post by first2013 » Thu May 01, 2014 9:27 am

Hi guys i really need urs advices on what do I need to apply for permanet or naturalisation , here is my full timeline

I got married to my ex eea wife 08/02/2008
My EEA RC issued 0/08/2009
Me and my ex divorce 2012
Degree absolute: 11/12/12
EEA2 ROR app sent: 20/12/12
COA issuee: 07/01/13
App refused with right of appeal:16/06/13
Paper Appeal sent: 25/06/13
Last day to summit evidence 11/11/13
Appeal allowed 20/01/14
Determination 30/01/14
ROR RC issued 09/4/2014
RC received 28/4/2014

Suporting document I have for my application

Ex eea wife p60s from 2008 to appril 2012
My p60/pay slips from 2009 to 2014
One year prove of adress both me and my ex eea national
my question now is should I apply for permanet or Naturalisation, and when should I need to apply and the list of suporting documment I need.

All advice are welcome thanks.
Journey of thousands of miles begins with a single step

alijee86

Post by alijee86 » Thu May 01, 2014 9:33 am

chaoclive wrote:Conversely, I have the right to say how I feel. I am simply informing you/him that without the Home Office it is very unlikely that an RC or any other residence document would be submitted.

I have not criticized anyone's religion and, where we are talking about the UK, I have the right to say how I feel. I am not going to hold back my opinions because you might think I'm disrespecting someone.

BTW, I do not thank any "GOD" for anything, therefore his "GOD" and any other "GOD" are irrelevant to me.

No I don't understand where u coming from because u simply not making sense. Fair enough it wasn't possible without home office but people do believe on their GOD OR GODS! not like u expressing their emotion that u don't belive any of the God. Well if u don't that is your problem keep it to yourself!
People like me can get offended by your silly ccomments that u don't believe on Allah or any God because I do and am sure most of the people do too in this form!
Now finish this topic and don't come up with an other stupid comment that u have a right to say whatever u can about your God. No! U ain't got no right to say anything about Allah Almighty because u clearly don't believe him do u?

matricol
Newly Registered

Post by matricol » Thu May 01, 2014 9:49 am

alijee86 wrote:
chaoclive wrote:Conversely, I have the right to say how I feel. I am simply informing you/him that without the Home Office it is very unlikely that an RC or any other residence document would be submitted.

No I don't understand where u coming from because u simply not making sense. Fair enough it wasn't possible without home office but people do believe on their GOD OR GODS! not like u expressing their emotion that u don't belive any of the God. Well if u don't that is your problem keep it to yourself!
People like me can get offended by your silly ccomments that u don't believe on Allah or any God because I do and am sure most of the people do too in this form!
Now finish this topic and don't come up with an other stupid comment that u have a right to say whatever u can about your God. No! U ain't got no right to say anything about Allah Almighty because u clearly don't believe him do u?
Calm down alijee86, no one is criticizing/judging you or your religion. Don’t mix up arguments that don’t belong to this lovely forum. Your words are full of anger, seasoned with spicy sick thoughts. Who cares where are you coming from, no one wants to know. It’s up to you to share your UK immigration experience in this forum otherwise leave us in peace. Senior Members have been following this forum for years being such a great help, Just a bit more respect for them.

alijee86

Post by alijee86 » Thu May 01, 2014 10:11 am

matricol wrote:
alijee86 wrote:

Calm down alijee86, no one is criticizing/judging you or your religion. Don’t mix up arguments that don’t belong to this lovely forum. Your words are full of anger, seasoned with spicy sick thoughts. Who cares where are you coming from, no one wants to know. It’s up to you to share your UK immigration experience in this forum otherwise leave us in peace. Senior Members have been following this forum for years being such a great help, Just a bit more respect for them.
Well I ain't said nothing to senior members who been following this page in fact I wanted them to describe their opinion on what chaoclive said about Allah. And what am trying to say is this is an immigration form not a religious page so stick your self to this rather than coming up anf start taking about Allah, jeasus or any God. I do respect all the religions but this is not the right place. And thank you for their advice but am not leaving this form over somebody said sumat wrong about somebody's religion.

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by chaoclive » Thu May 01, 2014 10:35 am

alijee86 wrote:

I will say whatever I like about whatever I like and you will not stop me. I do not believe in any god and this is my right. You can believe in whatever you want and that's nothing to do with me. I am not criticizing any religion, most of my family and friends do believe in something, whether it be Buddha/Jesus/Allah or the Hindu Gods. I have nothing against them, nor you.

I do have a problem when people tell me that I don't have a right to express my opinions - you have expressed yours, I am expressing mine. Get over it. What's good enough for the goose is good enough for the gander.

Go figure.

Jellybean105
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Jellybean105 » Thu May 01, 2014 7:12 pm

So coming back to the topic..

Is it roughly taking a month and a half at the moment? Does it usually take longer for eu treaty rights exercised by self-employment (via surrinder singh)?
Moved to Ireland: Feb 13
UK FP: Granted November 13
Ireland RC: Granted Feb 14
Returned to the UK: Feb 14
Applied for EEA2: 18th March 14
EEA2 Rejected: October 14 (re-submitted docs)
EEA2 Granted: December 14 (valid till 2019!)